SABBATH KEEPING

God's Truth

I "throw you to Satan" in hopes you repent 1 Cor 5:5 and you are more worried about being boring? LOL

and respond with a "I know you are but what am I"...

I expect more from you...is all

after all...you claim to abide in Him so you must live as He does...ask John

May the Lord rebuke you.

Right Divider

Body part
You deny God and the covenant of the SPIRIT.
Making up stuff is not helping.

Paul QUOTES JESUS making the New Covenant! And then PAUL SAYS he is the minister of the New Covenant. Not a different one---NO SUCH THING.

2 Corinthians 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

Use a the Bible and not that NIV garbage:

2Co 3:6 KJV Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
It's simple to understand that Paul is NOT talking about the new COVENANT there.... because the new COVENANT is between God and Israel.

Jer 31:31-33 KJV Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: (32) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: (33) But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Completely CLEAR and UNAMBIGUOUS and yet you reject it.

1 Corinthians 11:24
and when he had given thanks, he broke it and said, "This is my body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of me."
25 In the same way, after supper He took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood; do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me."

There is only one gospel, one covenant, and Jesus made the covenant of the Spirit, and Paul was a minister of it.
"one gospel" is hilarious; "one covenant" is hilarious.

Paul quotes Jesus talking to the TWELVE apostles that will sit on TWELVE thrones judging the TWELVE TRIBES of Israel.

They are, INDEED, some of those that God will make a new covenant with per Jeremiah 31 and Hebrews 8.

God's Truth

Making up stuff is not helping.

Use a the Bible and not that NIV garbage:

It's simple to understand that Paul is NOT talking about the new COVENANT there.... because the new COVENANT is between God and Israel.

Completely CLEAR and UNAMBIGUOUS and yet you reject it.

"one gospel" is hilarious; "one covenant" is hilarious.

Paul quotes Jesus talking to the TWELVE apostles that will sit on TWELVE thrones judging the TWELVE TRIBES of Israel.

They are, INDEED, some of those that God will make a new covenant with per Jeremiah 31 and Hebrews 8.

Jesus came and made the covenant rules and conditions with Israel. He said when he died that all can come into the covenant, for he is the Savior of all.

Paul became a minister of that covenant and you said no.

The covenant that Jesus taught is the covenant of the Spirit.

There is no other way to get in the covenant and receive the Spirit unless you do what Jesus says to do.

Just as Paul was told to preach: Repent and have faith in Jesus Christ.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus came and made the covenant rules and conditions with Israel. He said when he died that all can come into the covenant, for he is the Savior of all.
Fairy tale story telling at its finest.

Paul became a minister of that covenant and you said no.
Nope... only in your scripture twisted mind.

The covenant that Jesus taught is the covenant of the Spirit.
More fairy tales.

There is no other way to get in the covenant and receive the Spirit unless you do what Jesus says to do.
Eph 2:8-10 KJV For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: (9) Not of works, lest any man should boast. (10) For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

We are saved and THEN we walk in good works.

Just as Paul was told to preach: Repent and have faith in Jesus Christ.
Yes... repent and trust Christ .... but you trust yourself and your "good works".

You will find that you did not make the grade.

clefty

Jesus came and made the covenant rules and conditions with Israel.
yup...HalleluYah...and during His life meaning while He was ALIVE He taught and MODELED that New Covenant lifestyle...

that NEW TESTAMENT He testated BEFORE He died

and then with His blood signed the contract and with His death He sealed it...

after the Testator DIES there are NO CHANGES ALLOWED...after His death IT WAS IN FORCE...Heb 9:16

and after the death of this Testator for 40 days He still was with us that is 5 weekends...and NOTHING ABOUT SUNDAY or SUNDAY HAM DINNERS...you got NOTHING...ZERO...

you better get MADDER...LOL...really claim "NOT FOR ME"

He said when he died that all can come into the covenant, for he is the Savior of all.
and JUST like it was in the OT...when Sabbath was made for man...ALL...not just Jews...ONE LAW for foreigner and native ALIKE...

Saved and JOINED TO THE BODY were those NOT OF JACOB

But you want to make changes and claim there was NEW LAW...and NOT His Father's Law into NEW COVENANT hearts and minds...circumcised and "inner Jew"

as if His kingdom is divided into those that did want to vs those that claimed "NOT FOR ME"

clefty

May the Lord rebuke you.

Why because I wish you "saved" as in LIVING LIKE HE DID...you know 1 John 2:6

and NOT misrepresenting Him you claim you love...with your "every day is Holy now...eat whatever...never die"

REPENTANCE IS NOT A NEW LAW TO MATCH YOUR LIFESTYLE IT IS A NEW LIFESTYLE TO MATCH HIS LAW

God's Truth

Fairy tale story telling at its finest.
According to you Jesus didn't say you can only enter if, and unless?

Nope... only in your scripture twisted mind.

Paul says he is the minister of the covenant that Jesus made, he even repeats what Jesus said when Jesus made the covenant. Paul even has the Gentiles do the Lord's supper in remembrance of the covenant made.

We are saved and THEN we walk in good works.

Jesus saves who he wants to says and he tells us who and why.

Yes... repent and trust Christ .... but you trust yourself and your "good works".

You will find that you did not make the grade.

I trust Jesus that if I do what he says I will make the grade.

Right Divider

Body part
According to you Jesus didn't say you can only enter if, and unless?
That you understand so little of God's progressive revelation of His will is sad.

Paul says he is the minister of the covenant that Jesus made, he even repeats what Jesus said when Jesus made the covenant. Paul even has the Gentiles do the Lord's supper in remembrance of the covenant made.
Paul tells the body of Christ to remember what the Lord did for us. Paul was NOT saying that the body of Christ is under a covenant that the Bible CLEARLY and UNAMBIGUOUSLY says is with the HOUSE OF ISRAEL. (that's why you make up the silly "all believers are Israel" nonsense).

Jesus saves who he wants to says and he tells us who and why.
Jesus died for ALL, but only those that trust in Him will be saved BY GRACE through FAITH and NOT by some effort of our own.

I trust Jesus that if I do what he says I will make the grade.
Jesus said to trust in His death for my sins. Did Jesus die for your sins or not? Why do you try to ADD requirements to grace that Jesus did not?

You clearly do not have a clue as to the dispensation of the grace of God.

God's Truth

That you understand so little of God's progressive revelation of His will is sad.

Paul tells the body of Christ to remember what the Lord did for us. Paul was NOT saying that the body of Christ is under a covenant that the Bible CLEARLY and UNAMBIGUOUSLY says is with the HOUSE OF ISRAEL. (that's why you make up the silly "all believers are Israel" nonsense).

Jesus died for ALL, but only those that trust in Him will be saved BY GRACE through FAITH and NOT by some effort of our own.

Jesus said to trust in His death for my sins. Did Jesus die for your sins or not? Why do you try to ADD requirements to grace that Jesus did not?

You clearly do not have a clue as to the dispensation of the grace of God.

Paul is the minister of the covenant Jesus made when he walked the earth.

You can't nullify Jesus' words on how to get saved.

Right Divider

Body part

I hope that you get saved by grace through faith someday.

Here's the scripture again... maybe you'll believe it this time:

Jer 31:31-33 KJV Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: (32) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: (33) But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Reiterated in Hebrews 8

Heb 8:8-10 KJV For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: (9) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. (10) For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Just as plain as the nose on your face. Believe it.

oatmeal

Exodus 31:16 Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.

31:17 It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

Israel alone was to keep the sabbath.

There is no commandment given to the church, the body of Christ to observe the sabbath.

The sabbath was a covenant. The covenants pertain only to Israel (Romans 9:4).

We are no longer under the law for righteousness,

clefty

yup...taught and lived it prior His death and we are to do the same as He did...

exactly...not sure why SO MANY people think His Law is nullified...

Gal 3:17 is clear the Law 430 years later does NOT revoke the prior covenant.

I mean imagine if once covenant abolished the prior...when Abram made his should he have become scared the one to NOAH would be cancelled and Yah would flood the world again?

Does anyone think Enoch or Abraham or Joseph would reject His “Swine is unclean” command? LOL

“Awww man that prohibition ain’t for me...I ain't gonna give bacon up yo”...LOL

clefty

Jesus came and made the covenant.

Yup...and “My Law” is put into hearts and minds of His people...NOT a “NEW Law...Son’s updated version 2.0” say otherwise makes Yah a liar....He said He would and did...and “I DO NOT CHANGE”

He clearly says MY LAWS...and the He speaking here is Yah...He does NOT say My Son’s laws....got it?

clefty

We are no longer under the law for righteousness,

Interesting...how you figure?

No more Law to point out sin?

In Him we do not need Law?

Or?...do tell...

Because technically NO ONE was under the Law FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS...but to maintain RIGHTEOUSNESS

the Law merely points out NEED for righteousness...for His salvation unto righteousness...you know FAITH that He justifies believers and the confession and repentance AND THEN to do works befitting that repentance...the Law helps guide that too...but it is the SPIRIT which regenerates into fulfilling the Law as WE LOVE HIM AS HE LOVED US...

you know...the Law is more like an OWNER’s MANAUL because you received salvation so you merely want to maintain and maximize what you now “own”...and NOT an instruction book HOW TO earn salvation

Last edited:

God's Truth

yup...taught and lived it prior His death and we are to do the same as He did...

exactly...not sure why SO MANY people think His Law is nullified...

Gal 3:17 is clear the Law 430 years later does NOT revoke the prior covenant.

I mean imagine if once covenant abolished the prior...when Abram made his should he have become scared the one to NOAH would be cancelled and Yah would flood the world again?

Does anyone think Enoch or Abraham or Joseph would reject His “Swine is unclean” command? LOL

“Awww man that prohibition ain’t for me...I ain't gonna give bacon up yo”...LOL

You are missing the meaning. The promise was that the Savior would be a descendant of Abraham---and the law coming before that did not nullify the promise.

The purification works were a shadow and a teaching tool about Jesus.

God's Truth

Yup...and “My Law” is put into hearts and minds of His people...NOT a “NEW Law...Son’s updated version 2.0” say otherwise makes Yah a liar....He said He would and did...and “I DO NOT CHANGE”

He clearly says MY LAWS...and the He speaking here is Yah...He does NOT say My Son’s laws....got it?

Jesus' new law is what the Father told Him.

There is a new law.

The new law is like the old law but with some changes.

You know that Jesus says no more eye for eye and tooth for tooth.

You know that Jesus says to love your enemies; no lusting even in thought, or hating your brother. No more than one marriage while the first spouse is still alive.

No more put to death for doing work on the Sabbath, and no put to death for adultery.

We have to have faith and go through this man named Jesus and believe he is sitting at the right hand of the Father, and believe and obey everything he tells us.

Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb once and for all.

The old law said to sacrifice animals, and that is now forbidden.

The old law said one had to do various external washings just to go to the temple to be near God's Spirit. Now we become the temple for His Spirit.

The old law said to adhere to a dietary law or you would be unclean, and now Jesus says it is not what goes in but what comes out that makes a person unclean.

How do you get this is not the new covenant, the new law with new rules and regulations?

Jesus taught to stay in humbleness and forgiveness, and to think of what is lovely and true.

This new covenant reconciles us to God. We receive God to live in our hearts, and we are put in Him in heaven.

God's Truth

God the Father made the plan for salvation before He made anything. No, no change to it.

clefty

You are missing the meaning. The promise was that the Savior would be a descendant of Abraham---and the law coming before that did not nullify the promise.
is why the Law secured that PROMISE the conditions for that promise to be fulfilled...physically and SPRITITUALLY...

only those that OBEY and are clean pure and Holy are His people...a Light to the World comes from them...physically when the Word became flesh and again NOW spiritually when whe do His WILL and establish His Law for ALL as Paul writes...and NOT just to those of Jacob

The purification works were a shadow and a teaching tool about Jesus.
ARE you constantly break the Law even of syntax and grammar and translation...Paul writes and the Hebrews is clear the Law IS a shadow...of good things STILL to come...ON CONDITIONS made by the LAW which He fulfilled is why He came and why He was killed and resurrected and NOW SAME LAW in hearts of minds of His people to ALL nations...a PROMISE is kept and will STILL be kept...on condition of the SAME ONE LAW for both those of Jacob and those adopted into those of Jacob...

clefty

Jesus' new law is what the Father told Him.
LOL your private interpretation as NOTHING prior His death and NOTHING after was changed...is WHY Paul kept sabbaths and Peter kept kosher too...and the council ruled Gentiles would too...

There is a new law.
in administration of a New High Priest...SAME LAW...and JUST AS the High Priest was merely a shadow of the TRUE HIGH PRIEST in heaven already when the THIS ekklesia was in the OT wilderness full of those NOT OF JACOB...

The new law is like the old law but with some changes.
LOL...yes...in administration...

Christians have don’t think any of these are changed:

worship Him alone
make no idols
don’t blashpeme
honor parents
dont kill
dont adultery
dont steal
dont lie
dont covet

But just the SABBATH triggers “REEEEEEEE!!!!....NOT FOR ME!!”...and ”THE OLD LAW WAS ABOLISHED...THERE IS NEW LAW!!!”

Your god is your belly...”GIMME MUH HAM!!!...LOL

You know that Jesus says no more eye for eye and tooth for tooth.
vengeance is Mine is OT

You know that Jesus says to love your enemies;
“love the stranger as you once were” already in OT

no lusting even in thought,
inner defilement ALWAYS leads to outward action

or hating your brother.
outward action comes from inner status

]No more than one marriage while the first spouse is still alive.
yup...AFFIRMED THE OT LAW...again

No more put to death for doing work on the Sabbath, and no put to death for adultery.
vengeance is mine...judgement day is coming

We have to have faith and go through this man named Jesus and believe he is sitting at the right hand of the Father, and believe and obey everything he tells us.
this man named Yahushua who upheld the law and fulfilled it so that we might too...because He did and asked us to...

Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb once and for all.
yup the Aim of the whole OT

The old law said to sacrifice animals, and that is now forbidden.
not forbidden just like circumcision MERITS NOTHING...as FLESH PROFITS NOTHING...despite what catholics say...NEVER DID...

You can still sacrifice but it useless FOR SALVATION as it ALWAYS WAS...and if you think your sacrifice BUYS YOU salvation you fall from what is FREELY ALREADY GIVEN...

The old law said one had to do various external washings just to go to the temple to be near God's Spirit. Now we become the temple for His Spirit.
we are still to be clean pure and HOLY...and not forsake fellowship with others...

which YOU HAVE TO DO EVERY DAY as to you EVERY DAY IS HOLY...wonder who you fellowship every day with and all day and rest every day with...ALL DAY...

The old law said to adhere to a dietary law or you would be unclean, and now Jesus says it is not what goes in but what comes out that makes a person unclean.
nope...you do miss that the circumcised heart and the “inner jew” mind does NOT choose to defile itself...thus does not choose to eat that which is NOT MADE CLEAN...BY HIM

[quoet]How do you get this is not the new covenant, the new law with new rules and regulations?[/quote] because He demonstrated through His teaching and lifestyle the New Covenant Lifestyle BEFORE He signed it with His blood and sealed it with His death...and once the TESTATOR dies...it is in force...

And 40 days and 5 weekends after the resurrection and NOTHING was changed...nothing NEW was added...

Jesus taught to stay in humbleness and forgiveness, and to think of what is lovely and true.

This new covenant reconciles us to God. We receive God to live in our hearts, and we are put in Him in heaven.

So in heaven eh? But not living according to its shadow here on earth? LOL...you know His will be done HERE as it IS in Heaven...you think you gonna eat SWINE in heaven? LOL...

Isaiah says from New Moon to New Moon Sabbath to Sabbath ALL will worship in the new heaven and new earth...

Deal with it...