Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by patrick jane View Post

Your accusations are from your brethren - The Accuser Of The Brethren

Please explain in detail just exactly HOW I am "abusing" scripture. Your false claims are nothing but lame sound bytes, so sad. I pity you RD, God bless you.
    You are FORCING your meaning UPON the scripture.

You are READING your IDEAS into every scripture that you quote regarding the shape of the earth.

You have chosen to go off the deep end and ignore so many facts that it's just amazing.

I pity you PJ, God bless you and may He rescue you from your chosen confusion.
    All of my ancestors are human.
    Originally posted by Squeaky
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Originally posted by God's Truth
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

Originally posted by Right Divider View Post

You are FORCING your meaning UPON the scripture.

You are READING your IDEAS into every scripture that you quote regarding the shape of the earth.

You have chosen to go off the deep end and ignore so many facts that it's just amazing.

I pity you PJ, God bless you and may He rescue you from your chosen confusion.
      How am I forcing this? - He hath compassed the waters with bounds until the day and night come to an end . . .

The scripture are plain and clear and the so called "facts" you refer to are all still theories. Face reality, you personally know nothing of the earth and cosmos and the people you go to and TRUST for your information are actually theorizing and speculating. I'm talking about earth and the cosmos, and your "scientific" "facts" all work perfectly in a flat earth and many times simpler and better than the fictitious globe model. As Mr. T says, "I pity the fool"

Comment

How am I forcing this? - He hath compassed the waters with bounds until the day and night come to an end . . .
        No idea what Bible you're using, but here's what mine says:

He drew a circular horizon on the face of the waters, At the boundary of light and darkness. - Job 26:10 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...0&version=NKJV

If the earth is a flat plane, then a circular horizon cannot cover half the earth.

If the earth is a globe, then a circular horizon almost exactly divides the earth into halves.

What do we see?

Half the world in darkness, half the world illuminated by the sun.

Which fits?

The scripture are plain and clear
        Yes they are.

Your interpretations of the scripture, however, are lacking.

and the so called "facts" you refer to are all still theories.
        It's not a fact that the earth is always half illuminated by the sun, while the other half is in darkness?

Face reality,
        Look in a mirror, Patrick.

you personally know nothing of the earth and cosmos
        We know plenty about it through experiments and data gathering.

and the people you go to and TRUST for your information are actually theorizing and speculating.
        Is the Pythagorean Theorem valid or not?

If you say it's not, then the burden of proof is on you to show that it is not.

If it is, then your position cannot stand, as the Theorem validates the position that the earth is a globe.

I'm talking about earth and the cosmos, and your "scientific" "facts"
        Facts are facts. Facts are supported by evidence.

Quit trying to make it sound like facts aren't really facts.

all work perfectly in a flat earth
        Except they don't, and saying they do doesn't magically make it so.

I've given you two examples so far in this very post where facts don't match up with your position.

and many times simpler and better than
        The globe model matches reality.

The evidence supports the above sentence.

the fictitious globe model.
        Question begging doesn't help your case.

As Mr. T says, "I pity the fool"
        Says the fool.

Comment

The scripture are plain and clear and the so called "facts" you refer to are all still theories. Face reality, you personally know nothing of the earth and cosmos and the people you go to and TRUST for your information are actually theorizing and speculating. I'm talking about earth and the cosmos, and your "scientific" "facts" all work perfectly in a flat earth and many times simpler and better than the fictitious globe model. As Mr. T says, "I pity the fool"

JR addressed this properly... no need to me to add anything.
          All of my ancestors are human.
          Originally posted by Squeaky
          That explains why your an idiot.
          Originally posted by God's Truth
          Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
          Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
          (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
          (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post

He drew a circular horizon on the face of the waters, At the boundary of light and darkness. - Job 26:10 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...0&version=NKJV

If the earth is a flat plane, then a circular horizon cannot cover half the earth.

If the earth is a globe, then a circular horizon almost exactly divides the earth into halves.

What do we see?

Which fits?

Yes they are.

It's not a fact that the earth is always half illuminated by the sun, while the other half is in darkness?

If it is, then your position cannot stand, as the Theorem validates the position that the earth is a globe.

I've given you two examples so far in this very post where facts don't match up with your position.

Says the fool.
            I use the KJV son - get a clue

You folks are incredible here, it's like a cult.

Comment

What do we see?

Which fits?

Yes they are.

Says the fool.
              Name Calling, jackass.

Comment

What do we see?

Which fits?

Yes they are.

Says the fool.
                You can "attempt" to "appear" as though you are a proficient researcher that fares well in formal debates by splicing your posts to "reply" to snippets of my original post, yet anyone with just HALF a brain can clearly see you are deflecting on a grand scale and have no intention of serious discussion, so pathetic and sad. I should just leave you and your clan to rot in ignorance, but I actually care about people and the lies we are presented with as fact.

You are the one BEGGING - Begging for me to stop making valid points and disrupting YOUR one in 7.7 billion view of life, earth and the cosmos. Opinions are like . . . Yeah we all got one and yours stinks to high heaven. You are a joke.

Comment

Working...
                X