Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

OCTOBER23

Lon said,

Your borg theology is alien to the scriptures, and Jesus Christ.
You must be on that heretic list.
--------==============================------------
I disagree LON.
If you describe the NEW Jerusalem and the Borg Cube,
they are both in the same shape .

Resistance is Futile - because it leads to judgement.
You will be assimilated - and learn the ways of God.
Your body will be changed to a more technologically advanced model .

Zeke

God will have to reach a good many of us........or just you. :plain:

You and a few others make the bottom of Choleric's list fairly clearly, despite protestations.

Just pointing out the facts that the last name is crown copy righted, and is the mark that lets one buy and sell etc......Mark 12:17. lists are for personalities who think they are possibly in transgression against their creator, which if paper based (bondsman/birth certificate)a imputation of past national debts is yoked to the body right after being being physically born, selling you into a slave market system, you become the promissory note for the national debt scheme imputed on all certified stock/chattle.

A marriage license gifts the off spring of that union to the system in ignorance, but their laws do say ignorance is no excuse. You are legally dead and have no rights in this Babylonian kingdom only privileges through that name, until you break that contract and come back under your Spiritual Parentage you are Spiritually in a state of death/ignorance as well Luke 15:32.

Luke 24:5.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The only box is one we put our self in by looking/searching for something outside the natural and divine well inside us, the clutter of programming from parents, cultural, fads, religions/governments of mans laws and traditions programmed into the mind from birth to grave, which molds personality to except this artificial worlds system, which feeds off duality and the barrier that builds between people through religions/dogmas/national/ethnic/gender/royal bloodlines/etc............separation is the rope that will hang the separatist/artificial lump of personality/legal name slave to a paper based spirituality that blinds conscience to the prison it is trapped in. The Soul is dead yet the body lives with a generic faith/trust and is double minded, and will justify killing under any of the above artificial labels, history is not silent to that, but it is to the literal dogma of western christian theology based on a human sacrifice caught under the paper based systems spell of artificiality.

angry at the world ? - :patrol:

View attachment 19315

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
John 4:22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Perhaps the good Samaritan came to your mind...
Joh 4:23 But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers must worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him.
Joh 4:24 God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth."

Because of that, you necessarily MUST be a heretic. You deny the power and blood of the cross.

Ephesians 2:12 remember that at that time you [Christians] were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world.

Christianity is exclusive and you are excluded by denial of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Your borg theology is alien to the scriptures, and Jesus Christ. You must be on that heretic list.

Why make a list?

I think it is because you Trinitarians have nothing in the bible to support your three person God theory, so you have made things up instead.

You see Lon, all error carries a spirit of delusion and you have yet to get free of it, so you declare other people as heretics to avoid your need of deliverance.

The problem is in your heart.

http://www.biblicalunitarian.com/videos/deuteronomy-6-4

LA

musterion

Lon's heart is the problem?

I have my own issues with Lon's beliefs, which he's aware of, but Lon hasn't threatened anyone on God's behalf with beheading and getting dumped with garbage. So don't dare compare yourself with him.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Lon

....lists are for personalities who think they are possibly in transgression against their creator, which if paper based (bondsman/birth certificate)a imputation of past national debts is yoked to the body right after being being physically born, selling you into a slave market system, you become the promissory note for the national debt scheme imputed on all certified stock/chattle.

A marriage license gifts the off spring of that union to the system in ignorance, but their laws do say ignorance is no excuse. You are legally dead and have no rights in this Babylonian kingdom only privileges through that name, until you break that contract and come back under your Spiritual Parentage you are Spiritually in a state of death/ignorance as well Luke 15:32.

Luke 24:5.
:nono: Any doom-message is a message of bondage. You need some introspection because ▲this▲ is coming from inside you.

If you are cutting the strings, you really should leave TOL. Your words are a grave and a pronunciation of that tomb. ▲There is no joy in this▲

Whatever you are selling, I don't want it. THAT is why a list helps contextually see who is who. I've NO problem being on a list. I understand the need for context. You for instance, have NO joy. That's where you are on the list. I don't care if you don't like being there. You are the one that marginalized yourself. You wrote your place on that list.

Lon

Why make a list?

I think it is because you Trinitarians have nothing in the bible to support your three person God theory, so you have made things up instead.

You see Lon, all error carries a spirit of delusion and you have yet to get free of it, so you declare other people as heretics to avoid your need of deliverance.

The problem is in your heart.

LA

Oddly, I am NOT on an arian/Unitarian board making a lot of ugly comments and remarks to them. That is you, usurping, disrupting, being abusive and contentious, since the day you arians/Unitarians arrived here.

:nono:
My 'problem' is that scripture demands it:
Colossians 2:8,9

"I" have no problem being understood by another and making their particular list. I will clarify as necessary because I do not agree with all Calvinists nor fit the mold of expectation. I have no problem being called a "Calvinist" then going from there. ONLY someone who knows they are marginalized and is threatened by it, would be upset about categorization. That's too bad, but it is really about crying than accusing, isn't it???

:plain: If you are an arian/Unitarian, don't be afraid of that category :dizzy:

Your protestation is summarily dismissed.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lon's heart is the problem?

I have my own issues with Lon's beliefs, which he's aware of, but Lon hasn't threatened anyone on God's behalf with beheading and getting dumped with garbage. So don't dare compare yourself with him.

Your problem is that you lie about what other people say, because you have no understanding of what things mean.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oddly, I am NOT on an arian/Unitarian board making a lot of ugly comments and remarks to them. That is you, usurping, disrupting, being abusive and contentious, since the day you arians/Unitarians arrived here.

Some might be, but you claim all are because you do not like the corrections given you from the Bible.

:nono:
My 'problem' is that scripture demands it:

Col 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

You use that for a cover of your believing Jesus is a God who took on a human body instead of Jesus being a man raised up by God to be filled with all the fullness of God as scripture states.

1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

2Jn 1:3 Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.

"I" have no problem being understood by another and making their particular list. I will clarify as necessary because I do not agree with all Calvinists nor fit the mold of expectation. I have no problem being called a "Calvinist" then going from there. ONLY someone who knows they are marginalized and is threatened by it, would be upset about categorization. That's too bad, but it is really about crying than accusing, isn't it???

Then why do you feel threatened?

:plain: If you are an arian/Unitarian, don't be afraid of that category :dizzy:

Your protestation is summarily dismissed.

The Lord has not dismissed it. You are the one crying about those who worship the Father of Jesus, as He did.

Joh 4:21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
Joh 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
Joh 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. Joh 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The term Unitarian does not bother me, but only others have used it of me.

LA

Lon

Some might be, but you claim all are because you do not like the corrections given you from the Bible.
ESPECIALLY when their school grades and report cards are called into question. :plain:

Col 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

You use that for a cover of your believing Jesus is a God who took on a human body instead of Jesus being a man raised up by God to be filled with all the fullness of God as scripture states.
No, just like your other comprehension samplings, this accentuates your lack. It was about the warnings of scripture and our compliance with those, in context.
1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
Oddly? You ran right past the 'list' and jumped right out of context into your single-issue-preaching again. I've done this discussion with you. I put you on ignore for it because you "can't" get it. It is like talking to a third-grade know-it-all.
Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. 2Jn 1:3 Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.
:sigh: It will not make any difference to you at all that I am "-une"... Back to the topic of 'lists' and where we all fall on such....

Then why do you feel threatened?
Again, you are crying about being on the list. I'm not. It marginalizes you, but no more or less than your own words, actions, and behavior on TOL. It is really there for reference, for new folks and for others to look when they go :think: regarding another's posts. In that light, it then makes sense:idea:

Why wouldn't you want to be know as an arian/Unitarian?

The Lord has not dismissed it. You are the one crying about those who worship the Father of Jesus, as He did.

LA
:nono: I'm NOT on an arian board making it a purposeful point of contention on 100 threads. In fact, I have you on ignore. That's the list I have you on. It is a waste of time. Even now, you have no idea what "I am -une" means. Choleric's list helped me figure out who the third-grader trouble-makers are. You are the one making this the issue.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
ESPECIALLY when their school grades and report cards are called into question. :plain:

Surely the words of God are enough?

No, just like your other comprehension samplings, this accentuates your lack. It was about the warnings of scripture and our compliance with those, in context.

You should give the scriptures against talking badly instead of using that to claim all Unitarians speak badly.

Oddly? You ran right past the 'list' and jumped right out of context into your single-issue-preaching again. I've done this discussion with you. I put you on ignore for it because you "can't" get it. It is like talking to a third-grade know-it-all.
:sigh: It will not make any difference to you at all that I am "-une"... Back to the topic of 'lists' and where we all fall on such....

It is hard to deny plain scripture isn't it.

Again, you are crying about being on the list. I'm not. It marginalizes you, but no more or less than your own words, actions, and behavior on TOL. It is really there for reference, for new folks and for others to look when they go :think: regarding another's posts. In that light, it then makes sense:idea:

I am not crying about being on the list, I am telling you that your basis for judging others is not based on Gods word.

Why wouldn't you want to be know as an arian/Unitarian?

There seems to be so many varieties of everything . I would rather be referred to as one who repeats what God has said and not add all sorts of extra biblical words if I do not understand what God said.

:nono: I'm NOT on an arian board making it a purposeful point of contention on 100 threads. In fact, I have you on ignore. That's the list I have you on. It is a waste of time. Even now, you have no idea what "I am -une" means. Choleric's list helped me figure out who the third-grader trouble-makers are. You are the one making this the issue.

You will have to see Knight about that. He owns the board and you do not.

Furthermore God owns Knight and you do not own any more or less than anyone else.

It is only your opinion and not the Lords view, that I am a troublemaker for the speakers of the truth, when I quote scripture, and you rely upon tradition and your illustrious education.

Spend more time with Jesus, and one day you will suddenly wake up and be ashamed.

LA

Lon

You are on my ignore list. Only the quote of other's makes you remotely visible to me. Whatever I've said is enough:

Oddly, I am NOT on an arian/Unitarian board making a lot of ugly comments and remarks to them. That is you, usurping, disrupting, being abusive and contentious...

...scripture demands it:

"I" have no problem being understood by another and making their particular list...ONLY someone who knows they are marginalized and is threatened by it, would be upset about categorization. That's too bad, but it is really about crying than accusing, isn't it???

Lon

Back to the OP.

There are quite a few here not affiliated or attending any church. That list would be long.
There are many who do not believe scripture is infallible or the inspired words of God.
There are many here who believe education isn't involved in understanding spiritual matters.
Do any of these help a person find like-minded individuals? Yep.
Do spirtualists, unit-arians, trinitarians, MAD, Calvinists congregate around like-mindedness? Yep.
As I said, I make a few heretic lists as a Calvinist.

This thread and others like it will be used as a tool, complained about by some.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
God is Spirit.........

God is Spirit.........

Your borg theology is alien to the scriptures, and Jesus Christ. You must be on that heretic list.

Not really, since reality is all-inclusive. The Totality, the One, the All.....is all.

Review:

'God' is a universal omnipresent reality....an undifferentiated unity. Only the various creative expressions of that one Spirit or universal Consciousness differ in their reflections as interpretations or translations of core-reality, therefore each religious culture or tradition is a relative expression of an eternal Absolute. Infinite Intelligence includes all, is all."

The allness, omnipresence and infinity of Spirit is not foreign to Jesus or the scriptures. 'God' is All That Is......and more. 'God' is not limited to your images, thoughts, beliefs or concepts of reality, but includes all in his consciousness. If you however make an image, belief, opinion or concept as 'absolute' or as 'God', you worship an idea or idol of the mind, when God alone is Infinite Spirit, the sole reality. Omnipresence is not exclusive, but all-encompassing, all-inclusive.

I've held my own here for over 10 yrs. as a liberal, eclectic, spiritualist-gnostic-theosophist type, but also can ride the edge of more agnostic-skeptic-non-theistic nuances as well....depends on how soul and spirit leads. As a free spirit, there is no end of adventure in consciousness. I've never complained about having my own special catagory (albiet not a total representation of my theology) on the list, only critizing the whole notion of a satanic conspiracy afoot (which is rather comedic) and expounding on the etymology of the word 'heretic' which means 'one who dares to choose or think for himself' which im happy to be among.

What is also sad is people judging another before they have adequate knowledge and experience with them, really reading and understanding that persons theology, philosophical context, religious background/education, interests, orientation, etc....as in my case....as I still find some rather clueless on that score. I see a need for more research and understanding of others before laying judgment calls...especially to foster real dialogue and discussion, but some are apparently not interested in that.....only demonizing, making fun of, or ad hominems.

On my kindle fire.....typing with thumbs.....pretty wild eh? :)

pj

Lon

Not really, since reality is all-inclusive. The Totality, the One, the All.....is all.
He is, but not in a Hindu frame. You are not Him. Basically, you are a Western form of the same, very much at odds with Christianity.

What is also sad is people judging another before they have adequate knowledge and experience with them, really reading and understanding that persons theology, philosophical context, religious background/education, interests, orientation, etc....as in my case....as I still find some rather clueless on that score. I see a need for more research and understanding of others before laying judgment calls...especially to foster real dialogue and discussion, but some are apparently not interested in that.....only demonizing, making fun of, or ad hominems.

On my kindle fire.....typing with thumbs.....pretty wild eh? :)

pj
Your problem? You are trying to think you are without finite limitation. Sorry, you have a little tiny brain, I'm not even sure if it is as big as my tiny little brain.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
All in all........

All in all........

Your problem? Arrogance and presuppositions. You 'think' you can speak beyond God's revelation of what He calls truth. :nono: That's you being 'god' in your own image. You are trying to think you are without finite limitation. Sorry, you have a little tiny brain, I'm not even sure if it is as big as my tiny little brain.

God alone is infinite consciousness, infinite spirit. All that is.....includes all. Recognizing such is awesome, not the delusion of a tiny brain as you suppose. Such a theology which I Am recognizing....begins with the allness and omnipresence of God NOW. Any attempt to claim an exclusive conception, belief-system or idea of God is not that, since God is the timeless Presence, essence and substance of life and consciousness itself thru-out the whole of existence.

The allness of Being is everlasting.

pj

Lon

God alone is infinite consciousness, infinite spirit. All that is.....includes all. Recognizing such is awesome, not the delusion of a tiny brain as you suppose. Such a theology which I Am recognizing....begins with the allness and omnipresence of God NOW. Any attempt to claim an exclusive conception, belief-system or idea of God is not that, since God is the timeless Presence, essence and substance of life and consciousness itself thru-out the whole of existence.

The allness of Being is everlasting.

pj

Yeah, but it isn't 'my' tiny brain disagreeing. Scriptures make exclusions. The difference between Judeo/Christianity is that it is the only one where God reaches man. All others are man's attempts to reach God, nominally and upon human effort. It isn't a god-conscious, but God, that makes a new creation. Any thing less, necessarily falls short. I'm sorry PJ, not my will, but His. I'm just a tiny-brained fellow who needs Jesus. I believe your's is tiny or tinier too.