The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Freelight, if I should suddenly turn into a "Raging Moron" I might
    be tempted to read a page and a half of the Urantia Book?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
      Hey Freelight, how did your, "UFO Appreciation Day" go yesterday? Just curious?
      Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
      Hey Freelight, if I should suddenly turn into a "Raging Moron" I might
      be tempted to read a page and a half of the Urantia Book?
      ?
      “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Comment

• Heard from any, Alien Beings lately?

Comment

• I noticed "The Wiz of ooze" tried to post something! Could you let
          him know that I have him on "Permanent Cosmic Ignore?"

Comment

• The Wiz seems to have gone over to the "Twilight Zone" area, and joined you
            and Caino!

Comment

I noticed "The Wiz of ooze" tried to post something! Could you let
              him know that I have him on "Permanent Cosmic Ignore?"
              More 'truth' from tol's top troll
              “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

• You see, I found the 'Wiz' a wee bit annoying and thought; "Maybe I'll just
                save myself some aggravation, and place him on "Cosmic Ignore" for about
                500 Gazillion earth years from now!"

Comment

You see, I found the 'Wiz' a wee bit annoying and thought; "Maybe I'll just
                  save myself some aggravation, and place him on "Cosmic Ignore" for about
                  500 Gazillion earth years from now!"
                  Who are you talking to?

― Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

• I certainly hope that doesn't offend his sensibilities? I mean no offence!

Comment

• Hey Freelight, have you been given any "telepathic orders" from your
                      Cosmic leaders, of late?

Comment

I certainly hope that doesn't offend his sensibilities? I mean no offence!
                        More Grosnick 'truth'!

Keep it coming! No 'offence' taken!

― Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

• Hey Wiz, have you become an honorary Urantian yet? It comes with a
                          specialized sonic ray gun (batteries not included) and a secret decoder
                          ring!

Comment

Hey Wiz, have you become an honorary Urantian yet? It comes with a
                            specialized sonic ray gun (batteries not included) and a secret decoder
                            ring!
                            Hey, Grosnick! I've never read it!!! ,,,,,,have you?!?!?!?!?!

― Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

• Is that "sleeping human conduit" still present with us? Or, has he
                              ventured forth to another Galaxy?

Comment

• Do you guys have yearly "get together's" on other planets? I'd
                                love to be a UFO floating around during one of those meetings.

Comment

Working...
                                X