The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
With all due respect FL, Caino has a bad case of Moronicalackoflogica. Do worry it's not catching. Not catching anything but flies, that is.

Hi GM,

Respect granted but it appears you are back to your old ways of ridicule and mocking. (Maybe you've let up on me, but you are still targeting people). I had thought you would desist but apparently the temptation is too strong, so it continues. We've been down this road before and I've fully addressed your points, correcting misconceptions and misplaced correlations.....very thoroughly. See here and elsewhere. Every one of my responses and commentaries hold unless I see the need to correct or revise my statements. This has always been my manner.

There is no reason to pester Caino, but if you have a valid religious concern or point of theology to discuss you may do so in a respectful civil manner, or you can just leave the thread and not waste anyone's time. Part 4 of the UB certainly presents the gospel of the kingdom Jesus taught and represents it to the 20th century and beyond into the future. It is quite clear in its dissertations to emphasize the gospel of the kingdom founded on the Fatherhood of God and Brotherhood of man, holding those high and noble principles and values that are hallmarks of true religion. Any curious can read this thread or the text itself to make their own discoveries and conclusions, and engage in creative dialogue in an exploratory way, sharing ideas and ideals represented in the material. A 'discussion' includes that and more. Are you able to respect that?

journey

"Unicorn" from the KJV is a mistranslation. It should have been wild oxen, specifically a wild bull ox since the derivation was masculine.

Isaiah 34:7 NASB Wild oxen will also fall with them And young bulls with strong ones; Thus their land will be soaked with blood, And their dust become greasy with fat.

Strong's

H7214

ְרֵאם
re’ēm, ְרֵאים
re’ēym, ֵרים
rēym, ֵרם
rēm: A masculine noun indicating a wild ox. It refers to a large animal with horns that are powerful offensive as well as defensive weapons (Num_23:22; Num_24:8; Psa_22:21 [22]). God is its creator and provider (Job_39:9-10). It is used figuratively of Joseph's strength and fecundity (Deu_33:17); and of the strength God gives His people, their exalted horn indicating their success (Psa_92:10 [11]). It stands for powerful persons, influential people (Isa_34:7).

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hi GM,

Respect granted but it appears you are back to your old ways of ridicule and mocking. (Maybe you've let up on me, but you are still targeting people). I had thought you would desist but apparently the temptation is too strong, so it continues. We've been down this road before and I've fully addressed your points, correcting misconceptions and misplaced correlations.....very thoroughly. See here and elsewhere. Every one of my responses and commentaries hold unless I see the need to correct or revise my statements. This has always been my manner.

There is no reason to pester Caino, but if you have a valid religious concern or point of theology to discuss you may do so in a respectful civil manner, or you can just leave the thread and not waste anyone's time. Part 4 of the UB certainly presents the gospel of the kingdom Jesus taught and represents it to the 20th century and beyond into the future. It is quite clear in its dissertations to emphasize the gospel of the kingdom founded on the Fatherhood of God and Brotherhood of man, holding those high and noble principles and values that are hallmarks of true religion. Any curious can read this thread or the text itself to make their own discoveries and conclusions, and engage in creative dialogue in an exploratory way, sharing ideas and ideals represented in the material. A 'discussion' includes that and more. Are you able to respect that?

Again, with all due respect, I cannot let up on the false belief-system (which is really stupid) Caino pushes as if it had any integrity whatsoever. I shall continue. It is your right to report me if you so desire?

journey

Freelight and Caino,

You're not going to get respect while trying to sell the urantia UFO cult garbage on a Christian forum. First and foremost, you deny the Gospel of the Grace of God. Jesus Christ willingly went to the Cross for big reasons, and you deny those reasons. Maybe you would be happier on a UFO forum.

Titus 3:4-7 KJV But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, 5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; 6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; 7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV 1. Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2. By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4. And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Freelight and Caino,

You're not going to get respect while trying to sell the urantia UFO cult garbage on a Christian forum. First and foremost, you deny the Gospel of the Grace of God. Jesus Christ willingly went to the Cross for big reasons, and you deny those reasons. Maybe you would be happier on a UFO forum.

Titus 3:4-7 KJV But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, 5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; 6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; 7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV 1. Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2. By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4. And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Well put.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
TOL only has two Urantia adherents. For the life of me, I cannot understand why they think they'll receive any respect on a Christian forum? It's inexplicable? They're wasting their precious time here when they could find a nice UFO Cult forum? They would be welcomed with open arms. Even the Mods here don't much care for them. It's not like they're going to get any converts here? What could possibly be their motive?

journey

TOL only has two Urantia adherents. For the life of me, I cannot understand why they think they'll receive any respect on a Christian forum? It's inexplicable? They're wasting their precious time here when they could find a nice UFO Cult forum? They would be welcomed with open arms. Even the Mods here don't much care for them. It's not like they're going to get any converts here? What could possibly be their motive?

The only motive I can think of is attacking Christians and the Gospel of the Grace of God.

Caino

BANNED
Banned

Why did Jesus preach in the Temple when scant few Jews became followers?

Status
Not open for further replies.