Online Prayer Requests

bybee

I have twin daughters, as I've said here before. Diamond has pinkeye (conjunctivitis). Daisy is now rubbing her eyes, and the ex feels like her eyes are burning. They have medicated drops for it, and have seen a doctor. I'm asking if someone could pray that my little girls don't have to suffer through pain and itching this Christmas, that they can enjoy it.

Praying.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We do have more information, I'll do an update in a day or so.
Tom finished his fourth round of a 48 hour chemo treatment. Blood draws and at least two c-scans will be Wednesday, and Dr's consultation Thursday or Friday.

Tom said the fourth round of chemo left him tired. He not had pain meds but once so far in December, and he's maintaining his weight, and has had a little hair loss. He's very hopeful about all this that is going on.

Coffee is King

I want to say "thank you" to all who prayed for my daughters. Diamond's eyes are clearing up and Daisy only developed a very mild case. The girls were able to enjoy their Christmas.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Tom's some sort of a liver count has gone from 17000 to 7725, Tom says that's a good thing ~ Praise the Lord! We'll hear about his c-scans tomorrow afternoon.

Our 50 year old niece, Debbie, has an aggressive spreading cancer that is being relentless that chemo may not help, but this dear sweet says it's not over until the Lord says it is.

Our 20 year old great-niece, Nancy, has been stricken with Devic Disease, a disease that masks itself to be like MS with no cure only relief from the symptoms and recurring episodes, she is blind in both eyes now seeing only vague light from dark and that could be permanent, this dear child is trusting Jesus for the best.

Praise the Lord for our all power, all knowing, ever present Great Physician, He knows and touches according - Amen! and Amen!

Breathe

Traveling mercy and safety for my 21 year old who has gone to Vegas for one week. He has never been so far from home, and is pretty naive. My mom gene has kicked into overdrive.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tom's some sort of a liver count has gone from 17000 to 7725, Tom says that's a good thing ~ Praise the Lord! We'll hear about his c-scans tomorrow afternoon.
Blood draw and xrays indicate the cancers are at 50% now, Wednesday is the next consultation day about the c-scans.
Our 50 year old niece, Debbie, has an aggressive spreading cancer that is being relentless, and that chemo may not help, but this dear sweet niece says it's not over until the Lord says it is.
Sadly, Debbie was taken to the hospital with pneumonia, and will be put in hospice care as the Dr's said the is nothing that can be further done about her aggressively fast spreading caner, we were told she has about two weeks left. Yes, Debbie knows Jesus as her Savior, and ask all of her family to meet her in heaven..
Our 20 year old great-niece, Nancy, has been stricken with Devic Disease, a disease that masks itself to be like MS with no cure only relief from the symptoms and recurring episodes, she is blind in both eyes now seeing only vague light from dark and that could be permanent, this dear child is trusting Jesus for the best.
This Devic's Disease now has Nancy blind in the right eye, the optic nerves are gone, the left has vision coming and going, which will be an ongoing symptom, it will be controlled with meds, vision might come back but fully, but eventually the vision will be lost like the right eye. Nancy still looks to Jesus for each and every day ~ Praise the Lord.
Praise the Lord for our all power, all knowing, ever present Great Physician, our great sympathizer and lover of our souls - Amen! and Amen!
Amen to that!

Breathe

Psalmist, I continue to pray for you and yours. When compared to such enormous needs, my worries are indeed small.

Gurucam

Everyone could use a little prayer.
This thread is for anyone who could use some.
You need not be Christian or even a theist. If you aren't sure where to turn and could use a little prayer, please post your prayer requests here.

I will spend time in prayer for each request.
If you see a request in here please pray :)

(this thread is not for debate about prayer, theology, the existence of God etc...)

Something very critically important that you should know about prays.

I ask that you and more people on this forum, pray for more people to come to know this Truth:

Here's something else you left out:

Luke 22:31-33
And the Lord said, “Simon, Simon! Indeed, Satan has asked for you, that he may sift you as wheat. But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to Me, strengthen your brethren.”​

Jesus did not say: But I have prayed for you, that your faith would not fail;

You will note that Jesus' pray was also only a request and if His pray request for him self or anyone else did not conform to their preordained mission, even Jesus' pray request would not come through.

Remember when Jesus kneel down and pray to God that the cup of impending persecution, denial, torture and crucifixion be taken away from his path. Remember Jesus added, if it is Your will.

Remember it did not happen. Jesus pray request did not come through. The cup of impending persecution, denial, torture and crucifixion was not taken away, because that cup of impending persecution, denial, torture and crucifixion was the will of God and it was what the Spirit had in mind for him to do.

Jesus showed us here that one cannot simply pray for just any thing. He showed us that one must pray for what God and the Spirit have in mind for one to pray for, say and do.

No one, not even Jesus, can succeed in having something that he or anyone else prays for, if it is not what is currently the will of God and it not the current mind of the Spirit, for one.

We do not decide what we should pray for, say and do. We are instructed to search our individual hearts or spirit to know what the Spirit has in mind for us to pray, for say and do. And that we pray for, say and do.

Jesus said (through Paul of course) that because of our infirmities we would not know what to pray for, say and do. Imagine that. Jesus said (or requested) that we must search our own hearts or spirits, to find out what the Spirit has in mind for us to pray for, say and do, in real time, all the time. He said also that those who are led by the Spirit are children of God.

Therefore those priests etc. who take or do not take, your offerings and donations (of cash etc.) and offer prays, for you according to your own request, are not necessarily serving Truth. They can quite easily be serving untruth or Satan. This is what you are when you pray for things (on your own behalf or on behalf of others) that re not in line with that the Spirit has in mind for them. You would be like Peter who sought to take Jesus off His God given path as discerned from His Spirit and have Jesus do what Peter though was a good idea. Then Jesus discerned Peter to be Satan. This is what Peter did to reveal to Jesus that he was Satan. If you seek through prays to change a person from their God given path, you too will be Satan. As nice and deserving a person may seem and good prays may seem to be, they and anyone else would put their salvation and deliverance in jeopardy if they pray for the wrong thing.

See how one must be careful about what one pray for. One can be praying for Satanic things and believe that one is doing good. You know that any thing outside of what the Spirit has in mind for one to pray for is Satanic. Know how many people (unwittingly) praying for those kind of things???? People are seeking to have Satan will done on earth and they praying for that to happen also, unwittingly of course. But that is still a big problem. They still err and are not chosen. Be careful that you are not going down that way, with all your offering of prays and all that.

I am sure that you believe that you are doing a great and divine thing. However if your prays for anyone, are against what the Spirit has in mind for him or her, you are doing Satan works. You are not doing God's work. May be you are doing Peter's work. However Peter is Satan so be careful about your own salvation and deliverance. Be careful about your works. Remember you works must be in accordance with the mind of the Spirit.

I urge you to pray that people (including yourself) come to know this Truth and more people (including you if you are not already doing so) start being led unconditionally by the Spirit and what the Spirit has in mind for them to pray for, say and do, as discerned, in real time, all the time, within their own individual hearts or spirits.

The word pray appears at least 12 time in my post. Please put a hand . . . . . . in prays

oooooooooooo000000000000000oooooooooooo

I feel certain that it is the will of God and the mind of the Spirit for every one to know this Truth.

Therefore if you pray for it you are doing God's works, rest assured and it will come through.

This is the best thing that you and yours can pray for.

Make it jump to # one on your prays list at this moment.

People does be praying for or asking others to pray for, a boat, a car, a spouse, even for good health and they have not search their own hearts to know what the Spirit has in mind for them to pray for. This is kind of redundant. Before people's health fails through age or what ever, they should know this Truth. They should know that it is the Spirit who knows and decides what one should pray for, say and do. One should also know that one can only find out from the Spirit what one should pray for, say and do, from within one's own heart or spirit.

Then they must be guided into all their works by this. Then you know what? You will not have to pray for them. They will be under grace of God. God will naturally and spontaneously give them all that they can ever dream to request in prays. They will get it automatically. They will automatically enter God's kingdom of heaven.

You will have no purpose, i.e. with respect to offering prays for them.

Look at how one pray can cover all prays. And the absolutely correct pray too. This is not an unwitting pray, i.e. this is not a pray for Satanic things because one does not know better.

See how I introduce you to the best pray that you can pray.

Hey this is the same as "Our Father who art in heaven, let thy kingdom of heaven come to earth."

Look at how you can help to make this happen, by offering the correct prays and not the wrong ones!

You didn't know that Jesus let out the secret through Paul, some 2000 odd yeas ago, did you????

Peter and them, did not tell you? It is not their fault. They do not know Truth. After all, Jesus told us that Peter was Satan and Peter still fool up most every one who came to Christianity into believing that he was not Satan.

You should worry, however you are not alone. You are like the very great majority of people (all but the chosen few) who are called to Christianity. They do not get Truth and they err and they are not chosen.

However you now have a chance to make amends. You can now know this Truth. Then you will not err by going about your own righteousness (as good as it may seem to you and your leaders). You will now be led by Truth. Then you will not err and then you will be (in these last days) among the last to be chosen first.

You can make it if you only try.

My last pray request is a repeat. It is a request that you pray for you to know this, i.e. if you do not already know this.

If you know this and you are praying for people according to what the Spirit has in mind for them, then Satan gone through and we Christian business closer to being fixed, for good, i.e. for ever and ever.

Last edited:

Gurucam

[size=+1]The only correct pray:

"Our Father which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name,
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts,
as we forgive our debtors.

And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil:
For thine is the kingdom,
and the power, and the glory,
for ever." -- Amen.

--- Matthew 6:9-13 - KJV
[/size]

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Psalmist, I continue to pray for you and yours. When compared to such enormous needs, my worries are indeed small.
We (Mrs Psalmist and me) feel the same, even though our family members are going through trials and some that seem like the furnace of affliction, our personal trials and etc., are far less, we have a confidence that is sure and certain ~ Jesus.

These verses came to mind...

Isaiah 43:2
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, nor shall the flame scorch you.

Habakkuk 3:17-18
Though the fig tree may not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines; though the labor of the olive may fail, aAnd the fields yield no food; though the flock may be cut off from the fold, and there be no herd in the stalls — 18 yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.

Hebrews 13:5
Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have.
For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."

What great and precious promises that are Yes and Amen!

Gurucam

To be in righteousness with God a Christian can pray for only those things which are related to what the Spirit has in mind for him to pray for, say and do.

A Christian is any human who is led into his works by precisely what the Spirit has in mind for him to pray for, say and do as discerned, in real time, all the time, from the Spirit within his own heart or spirit. This is to be under grace of God. One under grace of God do not have trials.

A Christian is one who is a member of Paul's unseen church. Paul's unseen church is a body of people, in Christ. This church is led by the unseen Spirit of Jesus which is known and discerned only within their own individual hearts or spirits. God sent the Spirit of Jesus into the hearts of those under the law so that they might become adopted children of God. This is the Spirit which leads Christians. This Spirit is unseen and the church (i.e. the method and structure by which they are led) is not physically manifested. Unlike Peter's church, there is nothing physical about this church which was commission onto Paul.

Paul's church is a Christian lifestyle under the precise guidance of unseen Jesus himself, through His unseen Spirit which Christians discerned in an unseen manner within their own individual unseen heart or spirits. Unseen means not physical and therefore not physically detected. Unseen also means not physically manifested. It means to be manifested only up to being spirit.

There are three levels of manifestations in this creation. One is a set of ideas (which is like Truth or the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven which is called Jesus). In ideas state Jesus is in his purest expression (i.e. in His purist manifestations). The next is the form of a force or spirit. When Jesus, who is quite literally Truth, moves from his potential sate of just being a set of ideas, called the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, He become the force of creation. The force of creation is the Spirit of Jesus or the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the second level of manifestation. If Jesus takes a human physical body this is the final or third level of manifestation. Humans also go though these three levels of manifestation.

Therefore when Jesus through Paul confirmed that 'now righteousness of God without the law is manifested'. This is Jesus (or Truth) manifested in His Spirit (i.e. the Spirit of Truth) which God sent into the hearts of those under the law, so that they might become adopted children of God. This is quite different from Jesus (or Truth) manifested in flesh (i.e manifested in a human physical body).

Humans who seek to be Christians must now know Jesus in His Spirit through their own hearts or spirit. And they must be led into their works by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for them to pray for, say and do. Christians has nothing to do with the tenants and laws etc which were left in physically spoken and physically written word by Jesus when he was manifested physically in a human body.

In this church of Paul, people (i.e. Christians) are led into a preordained life which they choose out of their own free will, in the presence of God and with the approval of God, before they were brought forth to earth. In order to maintain awareness of this preordained life, they search their hearts to know what the Spirit has in mind for them to pray for, say and do. and they are led by this unconditionally. This is how they live their preordained life.

This is how the few Christians on earth live. They do not seek or pray for, anything that is not in line with their preordained life. If it is preordained that death on earth, for one of them, is to come at age 'x', they do not seek to have that extended, they do not pray for a different outcome.

This is a Christian.

If however a Christian want to go along a path that is different to the above, he can cease being a Christian and embrace being a Moses-ian. He has that free will which he can exercise to leave Christianity and become a Moses-ian or any thing else. A Moses-ian is one who is under laws, like the Ten Commandments.

A Moses-ian is one under the gospel of circumcision. Such a person can belong to Moses' church or Peter's church. Then he can pray for just any thing that he wants. Although he is not likely to get it, he would not be wrong to pray for it.

A Moses-ian is not likely to get thing from God, however he is well perched to get thing from man, for man is his god. He is under grace of man.

Last edited:

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Our 50 year old niece, Debbie, has an aggressive spreading cancer that is being relentless that chemo may not help, but this dear sweet says it's not over until the Lord says it is.

Sadly, Debbie was taken to the hospital with pneumonia, and will be put in hospice care as the Dr's said the is nothing that can be further done about her aggressively fast spreading caner, we were told she has about two weeks left. Yes, Debbie knows Jesus as her Savior, and ask all of her family to meet her in heaven.
It was a matter of days...Our niece Debra "Debbie" Sue Beagle passed away yesterday afternoon surround by family and friends, thank you all for your prayers ~ Psalmist and Mrs Psalmist