X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by User Name View Post
    What did Exxon know that you don't?

Exxon knew: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGVW9vJ773k
    Ironically, while they were telling us that there was no warming, they were preparing to deal with climate warming up.

Comment

Originally posted by way 2 go View Post
      how quickly you forget

Michael Mann tried to pretend his graph was "objective reality"
      Dr. Tim Ball called him on his lie
      Michael Mann sued Dr. Tim Ball and lost .

What? Mann and Ball? Of course I forgot, I dumped that and some of us started to focus upon sea level rise, increased meteorological activity, surges etc, and lists of what we in Europe are doing at this time.

Yeah, I forgot that case immediately. I'm about as interested in a civil case as the sea is, or the weather.

But if you have any evidence to show the we have wasted our time, money and efforts in, say, the UK, please show it.

Comment

Originally posted by eider View Post
        What? Mann and Ball? Of course I forgot, I dumped that and some of us started to focus upon sea level rise, increased meteorological activity, surges etc, and lists of what we in Europe are doing at this time.

Yeah, I forgot that case immediately. I'm about as interested in a civil case as the sea is, or the weather.

But if you have any evidence to show the we have wasted our time, money and efforts in, say, the UK, please show it.
        So you and others diverted the topic of the thread to talk about something only tangentially related?

Comment

what good will it do ?

so many failed predictions

https://cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-...ic-predictions
          -

-

Comment

Originally posted by The Barbarian View Post
            Barbarian chuckles:
            I think so. The notion that there is an objective reality, not subject to man's wishes, is what they seem to find so objectionable.

You've already forgotten that Ball doctored those graph, changing scales to hide his dishonesty. Look again. Remember when I showed you that?

Whatever thelawyers did, his trickery is right there for anyone willing to think for himself.

Are you?
            are you ?

Michael Mann lied with his chart
            ipcc used his chart because it fit their narrative

and you will believe what you want to believe
            regardless of the lack of evidence .

Comment

Barbarian chuckles:
              I think so. The notion that there is an objective reality, not subject to man's wishes, is what they seem to find so objectionable.

You've already forgotten that Ball doctored those graph, changing scales to hide his dishonesty. Look again. Remember when I showed you that?

Whatever thelawyers did, his trickery is right there for anyone willing to think for himself.

Are you?

Michael Mann lied with his chart
              ipcc used his chart because it fit their narrative
              Denial isn't really doing much good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by The Barbarian View Post

you lied

remember when I showed everybody that?

Comment

Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post
                  So you and others diverted the topic of the thread to talk about something only tangentially related?
                  I thought that the central subject was climate change?
                  And it certainly did seem to me that a civil action between two doctors was being held up as the truth of and about climate change? And of course it is not, hence my posts sought to show this.

Comment

what good will it do ?

so many failed predictions

https://cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-...ic-predictions
                    -

-
                    Two reports from 1988 ?? You've fixed your belief on such as those?
                    Look about yourself now.

Why don't you review the retreating glaciers, increased storm activity and retreating polar ice?
                    Those are not predictions..... they are happening.

At any rate, in the UK and Lowlands politicians from from both left and right, all together, support renewable energy systems, cleaner air, lower CO2 emissions, reduction in use of plastics etc. It just makes sense.

Comment

Two reports from 1988?
                      Do you want us to post the insane ramblings that the end-of-the-world crowd put out today?
                      Where is the evidence for a global flood?
                      E≈mc2
                      "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
                      -Bob B.

Comment

Originally posted by Stripe View Post
                        Do you want us to post the insane ramblings that the end-of-the-world crowd put out today?
                        And there was me, thinking that you believed in great floods.

Comment

Where I live I can look offshore and see the second biggest windfarm in the world, 100 square kilometers of wind turbines. It's an amazing sight. Yeah.....we're taking it pretty seriously here.
                          With the windfarm offshore, it is hard to see all the dead birds, but the fish appreciate the extra food.

Spoiler

Will Wind Turbines Ever Be Safe For Birds?

Wind turbines kill an estimated 140,000 to 328,000 birds each year in North America, making it the most threatening form of green energy.

Learn to read what is written.

_____
                          The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
                          ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

Comment

... Barbarian ... must have stopped thinking ...
                            Did he ever start?
                            Learn to read what is written.

_____
                            The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
                            ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

Comment

And there was me, thinking that you believed in great floods.
                              Non-sequitur
                              All of my ancestors are human.
                              Originally posted by Squeaky
                              That explains why your an idiot.
                              Originally posted by God's Truth
                              Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
                              Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
                              (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
                              (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

What did Exxon know that you don't?

Exxon knew: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGVW9vJ773k

Comment

Working...
                                X