Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

William Barr: Religion is Under Attack

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
    Why do you support the progressives
    I support people when they are right, and oppose them when they are wrong. I can see that such a thing makes no sense at all to you, but there it is. You would have fewer of these moral dilemmas if you would do the same thing. Worth a try?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by annabenedetti View Post
      No he doesn't. You're willfully lying about him.
      Nope. You, as well as Barbarian and a couple of others do nothing but repeatedly post DNC talking points. And the DNC supports abortion, in fact if a politician is not pro abortion they cannot run under the Democrat banner. So, any support for the Democrat party is support for abortion. And, any support for the DNC and Democrats is support for transgenderism, homosexuality, and multiple other depraved moral positions as it is mainly the Democrats who push these things daily. Libertarian policy is also positive on abortion, homosexuality, homosexual marriage, drug usage, and more immoral positions. So, any claim to vote libertarian is also support for these moral evils.

      So, you people are either major hypocrites who vote against their conscience all the time for political purposes, or you're lying through your teeth as both you and Barbie support Democrat talking points on a very consistent basis. In fact, you do so every day, multiple times a day. So don't tell me you don't support the things the Democrat and Libertarian parties support. Include the Green party too, because it supports the same morals the Democrats do.
      “Liberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith.”
      ― Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

      “One and God make a majority.”
      ― Frederick Douglass

      Comment


      • Originally posted by The Barbarian View Post
        I support people when they are right, and oppose them when they are wrong.
        Then why do you support them when they defeated the bill to defund Planned Parenthood?

        You really approve of the killing of the unborn, don't you?

        Comment


        • Barbarian, regarding his opposition to funding abortion services:
          I support people when they are right, and oppose them when they are wrong. I can see that such a thing makes no sense at all to you, but there it is. You would have fewer of these moral dilemmas if you would do the same thing. Worth a try?

          Then why do you support them when they defeated the bill to defund Planned Parenthood?
          Show us that, Jerry. I'd really hope that you are merely confused again, and not lying to us. Let's see what you have.

          You really approve of the killing of the unborn, don't you?
          Now, you're just trolling, aren't you? Shame on you.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by The Barbarian View Post
            Show us that, Jerry. I'd really hope that you are merely confused again, and not lying to us. Let's see what you have.
            Do you deny that you support the lefists, the progressive party, the Democrat party?

            You know, the party which defeated the bill to defund Planned Parenthood--the organization which performs hundreds of thousands abortions every year.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ffreeloader View Post
              Nope. You, as well as Barbarian and a couple of others do nothing but repeatedly post DNC talking points. And the DNC supports abortion, in fact if a politician is not pro abortion they cannot run under the Democrat banner. So, any support for the Democrat party is support for abortion. And, any support for the DNC and Democrats is support for transgenderism, homosexuality, and multiple other depraved moral positions as it is mainly the Democrats who push these things daily. Libertarian policy is also positive on abortion, homosexuality, homosexual marriage, drug usage, and more immoral positions. So, any claim to vote libertarian is also support for these moral evils.

              So, you people are either major hypocrites who vote against their conscience all the time for political purposes, or you're lying through your teeth as both you and Barbie support Democrat talking points on a very consistent basis. In fact, you do so every day, multiple times a day. So don't tell me you don't support the things the Democrat and Libertarian parties support. Include the Green party too, because it supports the same morals the Democrats do.

              So many words, so little reality.

              Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

              Comment


              • Originally posted by annabenedetti View Post
                So many words, so little reality.
                So you don't support the Lefist party, which is the progressive party, which is the the Democrat party?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                  Correction - that's a lot of people who identify as Christian
                  I'd say it this way: That's a lot of people who profess to be Christians. The Jews professed to love God. They killed Jesus who is God. That forever shows just how unreliable profession of loving/following God really is.
                  “Liberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith.”
                  ― Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

                  “One and God make a majority.”
                  ― Frederick Douglass

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by annabenedetti View Post
                    So many words, so little reality.
                    LOL. That's the best you can do? What a refutation.
                    “Liberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith.”
                    ― Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

                    “One and God make a majority.”
                    ― Frederick Douglass

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ffreeloader View Post
                      Nope. You, as well as Barbarian and a couple of others do nothing but repeatedly post DNC talking points. And the DNC supports abortion, in fact if a politician is not pro abortion they cannot run under the Democrat banner. So, any support for the Democrat party is support for abortion.
                      Your ignorance is showing. Dems support the freedom and liberty to CHOOSE - via ones own moral judgement - whether to abort or not. Understanding that a choice involves two options (abort or not to abort), Dems are neither pro nor anti- abortion.
                      Likely though, your emotional rhetoric will ignore this fact.
                      _/\_

                      Christians: "I - a stranger and afraid - in a world I never made.." -- Houseman

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ffreeloader View Post
                        LOL. That's the best you can do? What a refutation.
                        It's the most I want to do. I've realized that refuting your constant confabulation just isn't a good use of my time.

                        Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
                          So you don't support the Lefist party, which is the progressive party, which is the the Democrat party?
                          It's lying to say that Barbarian "despises Christian values." That's my original response, and I'm sticking to it. Barbarian has made it clear he's actively pro-life so lying about him is on you and ffreeloader and I don't think lying is a "Christian value."

                          I don't buy the lie either that voting Democrat means one "despises Christian values." That tactic's meant to preserve the religious right's Republican voter base.

                          Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by quip View Post
                            Your ignorance is showing. Dems support the freedom and liberty to CHOOSE - via ones own moral judgement - whether to ...
                            ... murder their unborn child

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                              ... murder their unborn child
                              Who knows...they might have grown up a mooooslim or homosexual. Ok to murder them then?
                              _/\_

                              Christians: "I - a stranger and afraid - in a world I never made.." -- Houseman

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by quip View Post
                                Who knows...they might have grown up a mooooslim or homosexual. Ok to murder them then?
                                Better go to all the day cares and schools and murder the kids because they might grow up to be evil. Heck, let's destroy the whole human race since there's the possibility that anyone could turn to the dark side.
                                "The most terrifying words in the English language are 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" - Ronald Reagan



                                Check out the "rightest" of all right wing moms. FarRightMom


                                Upgrade your TOL membership.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X