Mueller turns up the heat on impeachment

Gary K

Banned
So... you have nothing factual, then.

As for the rest of your rant, I don't jump through hoops, and especially not as cover for someone else's lack.

Yeah, I know. You can't take a position for any position you take other than mine makes your side look either mentally incompetent or completely corrupt. Obfuscate all you want. Deflect all you want. My point stands. Either Mueller was acting or he is mentally incompetent and that went unrecognized/not_responded_to by every Democrat he interacted with over a number of years.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Yeah, I know. You can't take a position for any position you take other than mine makes your side look either mentally incompetent or completely corrupt. Obfuscate all you want. Deflect all you want. My point stands. Either Mueller was acting or he is mentally incompetent and that went unrecognized/not_responded_to by every Democrat he interacted with over a number of years.

Actually, your point doesn't stand, that's the whole problem.

And that's about as much time as I've got to give to this one. If you come up with support for your claims, let me know.

Gary K

Banned
Actually, your point doesn't stand, that's the whole problem.

And that's about as much time as I've got to give to this one. If you come up with support for your claims, let me know.

You are the proof of my point. Your complete unwillingness to take a position says I'm correct.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Nadler Says It Out Loud: ‘This Is Formal Impeachment Proceedings’

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-NY) admitted in public Thursday evening that his panel is conducting “formal impeachment proceedings” against President Trump.

He said the Judiciary Committee will decide likely by the end of the year whether to recommend bringing articles of impeachment to the House floor.

“This is formal impeachment proceedings,” Nadler told CNN’s Erin Burnett Thursday evening. “We are investigating all the evidence, gathering the evidence. And we will [at the] conclusion of this — hopefully by the end of the year — vote to vote articles of impeachment to the House floor. Or we won’t. That’s a decision that we’ll have to make. But that’s exactly the process we’re in right now.”

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
anna said:
... hopefully by the end of the year — vote to vote articles of impeachment to the House floor. Or we won’t.

"hopefully by the end of the year we'll decide whether or not we want to risk impeaching the president with no evidence - we'll have to weigh the pros and cons with the upcoming election, especially in light of the fact that we know we'll fail - but there's a certain number of deluded, obsessed Trump haters this will play to either way"

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Nadler Says It Out Loud: ‘This Is Formal Impeachment Proceedings’

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-NY) admitted in public Thursday evening that his panel is conducting “formal impeachment proceedings” against President Trump.

He said the Judiciary Committee will decide likely by the end of the year whether to recommend bringing articles of impeachment to the House floor.

“This is formal impeachment proceedings,” Nadler told CNN’s Erin Burnett Thursday evening. “We are investigating all the evidence, gathering the evidence. And we will [at the] conclusion of this — hopefully by the end of the year — vote to vote articles of impeachment to the House floor. Or we won’t. That’s a decision that we’ll have to make. But that’s exactly the process we’re in right now.”
Sounds reasonable and restrained. Good.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
All I seem to think about, whenever I hear or read about crime or alleged crime in the news, is this verse:

Because the sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil. - Ecclesiastes 8:11 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ecclesiastes8:11&version=NIV

See, the problem the left has is that they know, in their hearts, that he's done evil works

They just can't figure out what those evil works are

Gary K

Banned
People who purchased Facebook ads. :chuckle:

LOL. Yeah, the massive attempt to interfere in our elections by the Russians was $100k spent on Facebook ads and $250K spent on Twitter ads. Notice it is the highly leftwing biased tech companies who sold them the ad space. So, leftists are blaming Trump for what they themselves did. As usual it's projection, projection, projection.

The Russians surely went all out in spending $350K for ads in a national election. It's a wonder that with that amount of money spent we didn't have those ads constantly in front of our eyes nation wide for a couple of years. I mean, look at that massive spending by Russian when the Republicans and Democrats only spent around $100 million on media ads. There were so many Russian ads they must of kept the combined Democrats and Republican ads off the air for many months....

Gary K

Banned
Let's break down the the numbers a little. I don't know how much twitter and facebook charge for ads, but let's say the Russians spent $1000 per ad. They bought a total of 350 ads. If the ads cost anywhere from $2000 to $5000 each then they bought anywhere from 175 down to 75 ads. Big blocks of advertising isn't it? A real serious effort to influence an election wouldn't you say? That this is the total effort from a nation run by an ex-KGB colonel who knows how to run propaganda campaigns it is pretty pitiful. And to think that the leftists in this country are screaming that the sky is falling from Russian "interference" in our elections is hilarious.

Gary K

Banned
One other observation on the subject of Russian "interference". Have you noticed the irrationality in the entire behavior of the left on this subject? They want open borders so anyone can come here at any time and do anything they want. The left has conniptions when Trump exports child molesters who are here illegally. At the same time they are screaming about the Russians coming here and buying a pitifully few ads in a half-hearted, if even that much, attempt to affect the election. Isn't that completely opposed to the idea of having the borders wide open so anyone can come here and vote in our elections? It's the violation of the law of non-contradiction meaning they are completely irrational. And they prove it almost every day with what they do. They have been repeating this behavior daily for years.

And they want to be in charge of the country? I would say their behavior excludes them from being fit to run the country as they are deeply irrational.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
One other observation on the subject of Russian "interference". Have you noticed the irrationality in the entire behavior of the left on this subject?
No. What's irrational about finding Russian interference in our election process objectionable?

They want open borders so anyone can come here at any time and do anything they want.
No, that's largely untrue. I say largely because you can find someone who'll take just about any position you can think of, but the truth is that most of the Democrats proposing open borders aren't actually proposing what you set out there. Their aim is to decriminalize the process, not to remove any consideration of people crossing the borders. On the "anything they want" bit you confuse them with libertarians.

The left has conniptions when Trump exports child molesters who are here illegally.
No, no one on the left has argued against the expulsion of anyone because they were a child molester.

At the same time they are screaming about the Russians coming here and buying a pitifully few ads in a half-hearted, if even that much, attempt to affect the election.
Any attempt to impact our electoral process should concern all of us. Mischaracterizing the nature of that attempt only brings your motives and affiliations into question.

Isn't that completely opposed to the idea of having the borders wide open so anyone can come here and vote in our elections?
Which isn't a proposition you're finding among the leaders of the liberal side of this.

It's the violation of the law of non-contradiction meaning they are completely irrational.
Rather, it's an illustration of what you are willing to believe and declare without foundation and where you are willing to take that as conclusions go.

And they want to be in charge of the country?
They have been, during some of the most prosperous days of the republic.

I would say their behavior excludes them from being fit to run the country as they are deeply irrational.
But then, what wouldn't you be willing to say or permit to achieve your political ends?