Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Wall WILL Be Built

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Wall WILL Be Built


  • #2
    LINDSEY GRAHAM: ‘WE’RE GOING TO BUILD THE WALL ONE WAY OR THE OTHER
    https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/30/l...m-border-wall/

    Republican South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham predicted that the Trump administration will “build the wall one way or the other,” and also added a stern political warning for Republicans who refuse to support the president on the issue.

    The senator’s comments came during a Wednesday night interview with Sean Hannity. When the Fox News host brought up the topic of border security and President Donald Trump’s “fight for the wall,” he told Graham he was “99 percent certain” the president would use alternative means to complete it absent congressional funding.

    “To everybody who’s wondering how this movie ends, it ends this way,” said Graham. “We’re going to build the wall one way or the other.”



    Comment


    • #3
      Why didn't Trump get funding for the wall during the first 2 years of his administration?

      A. Trump never really cared about building the wall in the first place, but Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh forced him to push for it now.
      B. Trump really wanted the wall all along, but he just procrastinated in trying to get funding until now for some stupid reason.
      C. Trump wanted to wait to demand funding until the Dems won back control of the House after the mid-term elections so he could use it as a wedge issue in Congress.
      D. (Provide your own answer here.)

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
        The Wall WILL Be Built
        Why wasn't it built 2 years ago?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by User Name View Post
          Why didn't Trump get funding for the wall during the first 2 years of his administration?

          A. Trump never really cared about building the wall in the first place, but Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh forced him to push for it now.
          B. Trump really wanted the wall all along, but he just procrastinated in trying to get funding until now for some stupid reason.
          C. Trump wanted to wait to demand funding until the Dems won back control of the House after the mid-term elections so he could use it as a wedge issue in Congress.
          D. (Provide your own answer here.)
          D. Trump knew the wall was a divisive issue and wanted to be able to use it against the dems in the 2020's

          Comment


          • #6
            The Wall WILL Be Built

            Liberals find themselves in good company - Trump's own appointed heads of the NAS, CIA and FBI failed to even mention the US/Mexico border as a point of concern in their annual "threats assessments" before Congress!

            Just how does this President expect to invoke a "national emergency" on the border when his own intelligence chiefs have dismissed it as a "nothing burger!"

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by User Name View Post
              Why didn't Trump get funding for the wall during the first 2 years of his administration?

              A. Trump never really cared about building the wall in the first place, but Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh forced him to push for it now.
              B. Trump really wanted the wall all along, but he just procrastinated in trying to get funding until now for some stupid reason.
              C. Trump wanted to wait to demand funding until the Dems won back control of the House after the mid-term elections so he could use it as a wedge issue in Congress.
              D. (Provide your own answer here.)
              None of the above. He had priorities: Jobs, economy, a hollowed out military... ....and let's not forget that the liars and scum pigs at CNN and on the Left have succeeded in keeping him quite busy dealing with the fake phony Russia Collusion witchhunt.

              He probably counted on the Congressional leaders to included it in the budget, which is all that was necessary, and the RINO swamp rats let him down. So he saw this as the only way to get it done before its too late.

              It will get done.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
                . ....and let's not forget that the liars and scum pigs at CNN and on the Left have succeeded in keeping him quite busy dealing with the fake phony Russia Collusion witchhunt.
                Quite telling. He was kept busy doing what, exactly? What does he actually have to do that is keeping him busy? Think about what you’re implying.
                “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

                ― Theodore Roosevelt

                Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                  D. Trump knew the wall was a divisive issue and wanted to be able to use it against the dems in the 2020's
                  Hmmmmm. That's possible, but its a helluva gamble. Its arguable whether or not it worked in the mid-terms. We did win the Senate,, but we lost the House. Based on history, that's a win, but not one I would shout about.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    dont trump already has money why cant he do it himself? am not in the us but i think it good way to keep out drugs if it monitored in the right way

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                      D. Trump knew the wall was a divisive issue and wanted to be able to use it against the dems in the 2020's
                      Apparently, Trump is not planning to run for reelection.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by User Name View Post


                        love the roosevelt clip

                        Comment


                        • #13

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by jgarden View Post
                            The Wall WILL Be Built

                            Liberals find themselves in good company - Trump's own appointed heads of the NAS, CIA and FBI failed to even mention the US/Mexico border as a point of concern in their annual "threats assessments" before Congress!

                            Just how does this President expect to invoke a "national emergency" on the border when his own intelligence chiefs have dismissed it as a "nothing burger!"
                            Remember, for Trump, it's not about reality. It's about finding a way to prop up his huge and delicate ego.

                            "And do you a beautiful nice precast plank with beautiful everything. Just perfect. I want it to be so beautiful because maybe someday they'll call it The Trump Wall. Maybe. So I have to make sure it's beautiful, right?"
                            https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...rump_wall.html
                            This message is hidden because ...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by User Name View Post
                              Well this is fun isn't it?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X