Why Stop At Birth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Right Divider View Post
    I don't mean to be the one that always says this.... but this should be in its own thread.
    i was just going to suggest the same - enough derailing

besides, it's gotten to the point where glory's just being silly

back to the irrationality of demanding that a mother's choice of murdering her baby depends on it's location

Comment

• Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post
      Stop with the personal attacks, or I'm going to kick you from the thread.

I don't want to do that, because I'm enjoying this discussion.
      [MENTION=13955]glorydaz[/MENTION] [MENTION=17501]ok doser[/MENTION] and [MENTION=15338]Right Divider[/MENTION] Please don't let this turn into a mud-flinging contest. We're all adults here, and members of the BOC. There's no need for the personal attacks. We're supposed to be edifying one another, not attacking each other.

There's no need for ME to give personal attacks, but you and your friend can do what you like?
      You can fling mud, but I have to eat yours.

Gotcha!

Yes, I've seen the way you operate. I know the drill.

Kick me out of every single thread you get bested in....I really don't care.

You are not a fair moderator, JR. Too young and immature for this much power.
      Your ability to post and moderate at the same time is more than you can handle.

Quick sent this to the Back Alley so no one can see.

Comment

• Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
        There's no need for ME to give personal attacks, but you and your friend can do what you like?
        You can fling mud, but I have to eat yours.

Gotcha!

Yes, I've seen the way you operate. I know the drill.

Kick me out of every single thread you get bested in....I really don't care.

You are not a fair moderator, JR. Too young and immature for this much power.
        Your ability to post and moderate at the same time is more than you can handle.

Quick sent this to the Back Alley so no one can see.
        If you can't stand the rules, then maybe you should take a break from TOL, instead of disrespecting a moderator, who is asking you nicely to stop making personal insults.

Comment

I consider you a friend as well glory, and if I attacked you personally, I apologize

Comment

One excuse after another.

See, that's a problem with rules. People figure out ways to get around them.
            That is rich...coming from you...LOL

Looks like you figured out another way how to rapture yourself around them...besides acting like they are not dispensed to you specifically...

Comment

• clefty - let's keep the discussion on topic please

Comment

• Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                clefty - let's keep the discussion on topic please
                Ok...

Not sure why I am even over here in politics...

Except to say that I wish better rules were made...and kept...

Which is back on topic...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit the Coyote View Post
                  Very well if you going to insist on it, I'll do the homework. Here are few conditions that could be fatal if a child is carried to term and delivered by a normal birth or C-Section.
                  Ectopic pregnancy where a baby embeds outside the womb
                  Preeclampsia where the mother's blood pressure continues to increase throughout the pregnancy leading to possible strokes
                  Life-threatening worsening of pre-existing or chronic conditions such as heart conditions, liver disease, kidney disease, etc.

Shall I go on?
                  The mother can be treated without *intentionally* killing the child. Every medical option should be utilized to save both lives.
                  TRUST
                  is a fragile thing.

Easy to break, Easy to lose
                  and one of the hardest things to
                  ever get back.

Comment

• Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                    I consider you a friend as well glory, and if I attacked you personally, I apologize
                    No need to apologize, doser.
                    You didn't attack me personally, anymore than I attacked you personally.

(Posting on this forum, now-a-days, is like a trip to Reno.)

Some hit the jackpot and some get the shaft.
                    Sometimes you come home in a new car...sometimes on a bus.

I am a bit disappointed, though, that you didn't have the guts to make that clear when the threat was made to boot me from this thread, you knew darn good and well we were merely sparring like we ALWAYS do. Tit for tat as anyone can see if they bother to read this thread. And it actually went off topic way back at post 200, didn't it?

Comment

• Welcome back, Glory!

Comment

What a nit-picker you have turned out to be.
                        Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                        One, two, three, four strikes you're out.
                        You know what I'm talking about, brat.

And I say that with all affection.
                        Maybe if I tried. But, I'm tired.

Look, those words use the exact same letters.
                        Originally posted by ok doser View Post

you're boring me
                        Make another sock....then you can talk to me about boring.
                        so your strategy wrt witnessing is to encourage the moral decay of our society, to encourage our children to be raised thinking that evil is good, just so you'll have more sinners to convert?
                        for some reason she's reluctant to see that homosexuality and adultery are as wrong as rape and child molestation

not sure why
                        Yep, some of our regular tit for tat.

Not just tit tit tit, but tit for tat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusha View Post
                          The mother can be treated without *intentionally* killing the child. Every medical option should be utilized to save both lives.
                          And if every medical option cannot do so?
                          "Repubs must not allow [The President] to subvert the Constitution of the US for his own benefit & because he is unable to negotiate w/ Congress," Donald Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit the Coyote View Post
                            And if every medical option cannot do so?
                            Then you pretend like there is some other option.

Comment

• Dr. Monica Miller, founder of Citizens for a Pro-Life Society, testified at a Michigan House committee hearing on Wednesday, April 24, 2019. At the witness stand, she held up a picture of an aborted, dismembered baby, telling the lawmakers, “if you’re going to support abortion, you should look at it.”

The liberal members of the committee, who aggressively questioned other pro-life witnesses during the hearing, remained silent during the question and answer part of the hearing for Dr. Miller.

Comment

• Why stop at birth? They won't. These are the beginnings of legal infanticide. The elite's plan is to reduce the world's population to around 500 million or so world wide.
                                “Liberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith.”
                                ― Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

“One and God make a majority.”
                                ― Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X