Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Stop At Birth?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Post Deleted by me. I lost my cool for a moment. The denial of some people about the evil abortion laws enacted by Democrats is just too much to believe.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by TrumpTrainCA View Post
      New York, you know, the law everybody has been talking about for a couple of weeks now!!
      Yes, as far as I know, it does not allow murdering a baby after birth. And a lot of the changes it does make to NY law is being massively overhyped for partisan politics.
      "Repubs must not allow [The President] to subvert the Constitution of the US for his own benefit & because he is unable to negotiate w/ Congress," Donald Trump

      Comment


      • Originally posted by TrumpTrainCA View Post
        KILLING A BABY THAT WAS BORN AND WRAPPED IN CLOTHES IS NOT MURDER?

        YOU ARE ON IGNORE.

        I CANNOT SUFFER SUCH SICK EVIL. YOU NEED TO SEE A PSYCHIATRIST
        And this type of reaction is the problem. A baby dies of natural causes and you refer to it as killing a baby because it serves your political purpose.
        "Repubs must not allow [The President] to subvert the Constitution of the US for his own benefit & because he is unable to negotiate w/ Congress," Donald Trump

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Kit the Coyote View Post
          Yes, as far as I know, it does not allow murdering a baby after birth. And a lot of the changes it does make to NY law is being massively overhyped for partisan politics.
          the law now allows a child born alive during an attempted abortion to be set aside as medical waste, denied care and allowed to die

          regardless of the developmental stage - it can be full term as far as the law is concerned

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ok doser View Post
            the law now allows a child born alive during an attempted abortion to be set aside as medical waste, denied care and allowed to die

            regardless of the developmental stage - it can be full term as far as the law is concerned
            Definitely, something that should be changed then.
            "Repubs must not allow [The President] to subvert the Constitution of the US for his own benefit & because he is unable to negotiate w/ Congress," Donald Trump

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ok doser View Post
              the law now allows a child born alive during an attempted abortion to be set aside as medical waste, denied care and allowed to die

              regardless of the developmental stage - it can be full term as far as the law is concerned
              Imagine, a full sized baby, born, crying in someone arms, then killing it. That is Hitler-level evil. This nation is in a war, between good and evil. We cannot lose. Trump must be re-elected and something need to be done about what is being crammed into kids' brains at schools and colleges

              Comment


              • Originally posted by TrumpTrainCA View Post
                Imagine, a full sized baby, born, crying in someone arms, then killing it. That is Hitler-level evil. This nation is in a war, between good and evil. We cannot lose. Trump must be re-elected and something need to be done about what is being crammed into kids' brains at schools and colleges
                I'm still waiting for you to tell me where a current Democrat in office suggested murdering (killing) a newborn child.
                "Repubs must not allow [The President] to subvert the Constitution of the US for his own benefit & because he is unable to negotiate w/ Congress," Donald Trump

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Kit the Coyote View Post
                  I'm still waiting for you to tell me where a current Democrat in office suggested murdering (killing) a newborn child.
                  cuomo, in the press conference celebrating the signing of legislation that allows just that

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                    cuomo, in the press conference celebrating the signing of legislation that allows just that
                    Enlighten me, please. Where in the legislation is this allowed?
                    "Repubs must not allow [The President] to subvert the Constitution of the US for his own benefit & because he is unable to negotiate w/ Congress," Donald Trump

                    Comment


                    • if the baby is accidentally born alive during an attempted abortion, the law allows it to be set aside as medical waste to die of neglect

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                        if the baby is accidentally born alive during an attempted abortion, the law allows it to be set aside as medical waste to die of neglect
                        Perhaps in other states but not in New York. New York state law both before and after this bill passed requires that any child 'born alive' is regardless of circumstances must be treated like any other live birth and give the appropriate medical care. The state defines 'born alive' as "the complete expulsion or extraction from its mother of a product of conception, irrespective of the duration of pregnancy, which, after such separation, breathes or shows any other evidence of life such as beating of the heart, pulsation of the umbilical cord, or definite movement of voluntary muscles, whether or not the umbilical cord has been cut or the placenta is attached; each product of such a birth is considered live born.”
                        "Repubs must not allow [The President] to subvert the Constitution of the US for his own benefit & because he is unable to negotiate w/ Congress," Donald Trump

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Kit the Coyote View Post
                          Perhaps in other states but not in New York. New York state law both before and after this bill passed requires that any child 'born alive' is regardless of circumstances must be treated like any other live birth and give the appropriate medical care. The state defines 'born alive' as "the complete expulsion or extraction from its mother of a product of conception, irrespective of the duration of pregnancy, which, after such separation, breathes or shows any other evidence of life such as beating of the heart, pulsation of the umbilical cord, or definite movement of voluntary muscles, whether or not the umbilical cord has been cut or the placenta is attached; each product of such a birth is considered live born.”
                          Victory.

                          Why are you defending childkilling?
                          Where is the evidence for a global flood?
                          E≈mc2
                          "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

                          "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
                          -Bob B.

                          Comment


                          • I went looking to see if there was something to the claim that the NY law allowed born alive babies to be thrown into medical waste. The stories I found making this claim all seemed to be engaging in a bit of journalistic bait and switch. They would talk about the 'evils' of the NY law and then make a reference to born-alive babies being discarded in medical waste like it was part of the law but if you look closely at the wording of that particular line it always include something like "in facilities around the country..." in other words they make it look like they are saying the NY law allows this when they are actually talking about laws in other states.
                            "Repubs must not allow [The President] to subvert the Constitution of the US for his own benefit & because he is unable to negotiate w/ Congress," Donald Trump

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Stripe View Post
                              Why are you defending childkilling?
                              When did you stop beating your wife?
                              "Repubs must not allow [The President] to subvert the Constitution of the US for his own benefit & because he is unable to negotiate w/ Congress," Donald Trump

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Kit the Coyote View Post
                                When did you stop beating your wife?
                                I didn't, retard.

                                Why are you defending childkilling?
                                Where is the evidence for a global flood?
                                E≈mc2
                                "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

                                "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
                                -Bob B.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X