This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musteron

Yeah, this is a call out thread and yeah, I know it's against the rules. Don't care.

MUSTERION has been going around attacking people all day. Calling people trolls, slandering them, hitting up their reputation thing, and in general just A COMPLETE CHILD.

I REPORTED HIM and guess what happened a few hours later- I'M permanently banned for nothing. I just made a post in the feedback section of the forum, but as soon as I posted I realized that THIS IS NOT A COINCIDENCE.

So, this is where my patience comes to an end.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves calling yourselves 'Christians' and doing this BS. Not that a bunch of Zionist, 'dispensationalist' heretics are all that Christian anyway. but the least you could do is not treat people like garbage for no good reason.

He's a troll
    And basically
    This entire site is a troll

Gonna sit there and ban somebody for nothing but it's perfectly find for posters to goad and call people names so much as they render to your stupid *** biases.
    What a joke.

I'm done here, you all deserve each other.

Comment

Originally posted by cruciferII View Post
      Yeah, this is a call out thread and yeah, I know it's against the rules. Don't care.

MUSTERION has been going around attacking people all day. Calling people trolls, slandering them, hitting up their reputation thing, and in general just A COMPLETE CHILD.

I REPORTED HIM and guess what happened a few hours later- I'M permanently banned for nothing. I just made a post in the feedback section of the forum, but as soon as I posted I realized that THIS IS NOT A COINCIDENCE.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves calling yourselves 'Christians' and doing this BS. Not that a bunch of Zionist, 'dispensationalist' heretics are all that Christian anyway. but the least you could do is not treat people like garbage for no good reason.

He's a troll
      And basically

Gonna sit there and ban somebody for nothing but it's perfectly find for posters to goad and call people names so much as they render to your stupid *** biases.
      What a joke.

You don't look banned to me. Even you plain Crucifer.

Comment

Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
        You don't look banned to me. Even you plain Crucifer.
        I don't care if it was handled or not. I'm not trying to be on a site that likes to be disrespectful to anyone who isn't a damn Zionist cuckold like themselves. Getting goaded into a conversation about them and then banned for having said something that doesn't deify their being? I should've left here just for that nonsense but I stayed anyway because I figured MAYBE the moderators are just idiot boomers who don't understand they're basically the ONLY generation that is weird when it comes to the Jews- they don't get that they are just playing themselves the same as people who do such with Muslims.

There's that complete lunacy, and there's the baiting and misconstruing what people say, even when what they said is in plain view of the thread, just to be manipulative. And what's the point? To build up some bogus case so that a poster can start calling them names, attack their character, and OSTRACIZE another.
        Completely ridiculous.
        There's no reason why Musterion shouldn't be banned right now, and that tells me all I need to know about this site.

Comment

He's a troll
          And basically

What a joke.

Then hop on your high horse, punk, and head out of Dodge TOL. And close the door on your way out, and don't hurry back, real soon.

The bible is a rough book, as war is rough. The soldiers don't waste our time, reacting to those, such as yourself, who are in the foxholes, AWOL, trembling, or sitting in the stands, booing the players.

Bye, bye....and don't buy bonds.
          Saint John W

Comment

I just noticed this thread. What a crybully he is.

Let it all out, lil Crucible.
            "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
            Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
            By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

damn Zionist cuckold

FYI

One doesn't have to support the existence of a nation called Israel to be a member on this site, but I am pretty sure that anti-Semitism is frowned upon.

You are a typical garden variety leftist bigot, nothing we haven't seen before. Use of the Z word is always a giveaway.
              "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
              Terence Mc Lean

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
              By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

musteron or musteroff?

Comment

Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                  musteron or musteroff?
                  He can't even get correct the name that enrages him. He's so triggered he can't even.
                  Terence Mc Lean

Comment

Originally posted by musterion View Post
                    FYI

One doesn't have to support the existence of a nation called Israel to be a member on this site, but I am pretty sure that anti-Semitism is frowned upon.

You are a typical garden variety leftist bigot, nothing we haven't seen before. Use of the Z word is always a giveaway.
                    The Muslims are Semites by definition. What's the going opinion on them here I wonder
                    You pretty much damn yourself in that you call something prejudice on one end but not the other.
                    You don't have any business defending Jews anymore than Muslims,as they are in it for themselves and don't care about you or your religion. You're foolish to think there's a common interest- Christianity is not Zionist cuckoldry.

Comment

True or false

The Palestinians are unjustly oppressed by the Israelis.

Comment

True or false

The Palestinians are unjustly oppressed by the Israelis.
                        The Israelis are oppressed by anything that harbors an opinion

Comment

Note the fluid evasion of a simple question.
                          Terence Mc Lean

Comment

Originally posted by musterion View Post
                            Note the fluid evasion of a simple question.
                            Remember Rachel Corrie? Guess where she was going to school

Comment

Remember Rachel Corrie? Guess where she was going to school
                              No, where?
                              Terence Mc Lean

Comment

Working...
                              X