Are You Qualified to be the Executioner?

genuineoriginal

Yet arrogant enough to determine/demand its degree?
I am humble enough to accept the judgment of One who is qualified to determine the degree of punishment that is suitable.

Leviticus 20:10
10 And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.​

quip

BANNED
Banned
I am humble enough to accept the judgment of One who is qualified to determine the degree of punishment that is suitable.

Leviticus 20:10
10 And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.​

Then give it up to God. He doesn't need your interference.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Because justice is good and so rare these days.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I hardly believe that you nor JR would rejoice at being on the sharp punitive end of justice..now would you? :think:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Why would you?

Re: Matt 7
I hardly believe that you nor JR would rejoice at being on the shatp punitive end of justice..now would you? :think:
The righteous shall rejoice when he sees the vengeance; He shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked,So that men will say, “Surely there is a reward for the righteous; Surely He is God who judges in the earth.” - Psalm 58:10-11 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm58:10-11&version=NKJV

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I hardly believe that you nor JR would rejoice at being on the sharp punitive end of justice..now would you? :think:
Why do you need to personalize this? Justice is good. Don't you agree?

quip

BANNED
Banned
Why do you need to personalize this? Justice is good. Don't you agree?

I'm not the one personalizing justice...you are, in your arrogance.
Justice simply IS. I'm neither arrogant enough to either dispense it, determine it nor rejoice in it.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm not the one personalizing justice...you are, in your arrogance.Justice simply IS I'm neither arrogant enough to either dispense it, determine it nor rejoice in it.
:chuckle:

Looks like you'll say anything to avoid the question.

Is justice good?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
That's very convenient..as long as you remain in the light of righteousness.
Whatever that means...
I'm not the one personalizing justice...you are, in your arrogance.
Justice simply IS. I'm neither arrogant enough to either dispense it, determine it nor rejoice in it.
Sounds like you're too scared of justice because you tried to assert justice, you would also be condemned.

quip

BANNED
Banned
:chuckle:

Looks like you'll say anything to avoid the question.

Is justice good?

No. It's a relative concept.
The concept of justice means a (relative) wrong was percieved...a state of suffering necessarily ensued prior. Righting this wrong entails more suffering for, no less, a temporary feeling of satisfaction. It's a zero-sum idea. Justice in the absolute is an illusion.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No. It's a reletive concept.
The concept of justice means a (relative) wrong was percieved...a state of suffering ensued. Righting this wrong entails more suffering for the temporary feeling of satisfaction. It's a zero-sum idea. Justice in the absolute is an illusion.
Is there such thing as absolute truth?