Bizarre, Creepy Video Of Peter Strzok Smirking Goes Viral

Danoh

*Smirk* is in the eye of the beholder. The GOP, as usual, showed neither patriotism or integrity.

Ah, the coincidence of great minds.

:)

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?118889-Rapture-Ready&p=5256045#post5256045

But Jerry is ever the zealous fanatic: both in his "religion" and in his "politics."

One suspects that as with others like that, he is like that in most other areas of his life.

And there is never much hope at all, of being able to reason with such an one.

No point in attempting to, at some point.

All one can do regarding such, at such a point - regardless of camp, school of thought, group, and or area of life - is to call such out.

Expecting to get nowhere with such, but at the same time...

Valuing their ignorance only for its ever glaring example of the disease one might do well to reflect on, towards one's hopefully being a bit more on guard against one's ending up with same.

:chuckle:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Chuck Todd today, regarding the Strzok hearing:

“I don’t want to use the word McCarthyism loosely. But history is going to treat that hearing very unkindly. It is going to be in the same category of embarrassing moments in congressional history. At the top will always be Mr. Mccarthy and what happened there. This will be in the top five of embarrassing moments.

This is a public servant, not a political actor. The way he was treated, the conspiratorial nature, the irresponsible aspects of it, and as bad as it looked yesterday, given these serious indictments — and do you know how much work goes into identifying 12 by name Russian operatives that did this? It looks even worse after seeing these indictments. Does anybody on that Republican side of the House Judiciary Committee and the House Oversight Committee care one iota about what the Russians did? It doesn’t look that way, the way they asked the questions yesterday.”

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Steve Schmidt:

"Imagine it’s 1000 years from now and video of this hearing is the only surviving artifact of American civilization. Generations would study the idiocy, dishonesty, looniness, loathsomeness and bad faith of this GOP kangaroo court. They are avatars of American decay and decline."

Danoh

Steve Schmidt:

"Imagine it’s 1000 years from now and video of this hearing is the only surviving artifact of American civilization. Generations would study the idiocy, dishonesty, looniness, loathsomeness and bad faith of this GOP kangaroo court. They are avatars of American decay and decline."

Wasted words.

As far as where Trump drones are concerned.

Many of them still view Nixon as the second coming of Jesus.

There is...no reasoning...with such.

None.

Regardless of which particular group, party, area of life, side of the fence one might identify with...a drone within each...is a drone...is a drone...is...a drone.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Wasted words.

As far as where Trump drones are concerned.

Many of them still view Nixon as the second coming of Jesus.

There is...no reasoning...with such.

None.

Regardless of which particular group, party, area of life, side of the fence one might identify with...a drone within each...is a drone...is a drone...is...a drone.

While I understand what you're saying, there comes a time to take a stand, Danoh. I took mine even though it looks partisan to some, and even though they may be right. At least I didn't stand by and say nothing.

Danoh

While I understand what you're saying, there comes a time to take a stand, Danoh. I took mine even though it looks partisan to some, and even though they may be right. At least I didn't stand by and say nothing.

I suspect you've partly misunderstood my words to you.

Per my words to you, in my recent post to ACW (whom I very seldom ever bother with), I did not attempt to reason with him.

Rather, I called him out on his depraved distortion of the gospel of Christ he continually misrepresents.

He has long, long, long since proven he is beyond being reasoned with.

In other words, anna, I agree with you that one should take a stand.

Which greatly differs from attempting to reason with such bigots.

For as such consistently prove...there is...no reasoning with such.

Hope that clears that up.

For there is...reasoning with you.

:)

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Trey Gowdy exposes the bias which Peter Strzok tries so hard to deny:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...omeone_from_becoming_president_isnt_bias.html

And just think, the Dems cheered this scumbag, proving once again that the Democtrat party is lawless!

“But the Spirit saith expressly, that in later times some shall fall away from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of demons, through the hypocrisy of men that speak lies, branded in their own conscience as with a hot iron; forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by them that believe and know the truth.”
**1 Timothy‬ *4:1-3‬ *ASV‬‬
http://bible.com/12/1ti.4.1-3.asv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glorydaz

Ah, the coincidence of great minds.

But Jerry is ever the zealous fanatic: both in his "religion" and in his "politics."

One suspects that as with others like that, he is like that in most other areas of his life.

And there are an untold number who those who not only suspect but are convinced that you are a troll sent from Liberal Land to harass and torture the true members of the body of Christ. Sadly for you, your only appreciative audience is those who join you in your hatred of the sane and saved.

The rest of us find you a dullard and a bore. :chew:

glorydaz

Trey Gowdy exposes the bias which Peter Strzok tries so hard to deny:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...omeone_from_becoming_president_isnt_bias.html

And just think, the Dems cheered this scumbag, proving once again that the Democtrat party is lawless!

I thought Louie Gohmert said what most people were thinking about that smirk he must have worn while claiming what a fine fellow he was to his poor wife. :nono:

The man simply could not hide his contempt. He was so much like Comey, I got "mildly nauseous" watching his performance. Totally sickening to think he was in charge of such important investigations. Lord have mercy on this country.