Why Don't the Liberals Want a Wall?

Arthur Brain

I keep reading this but I have never witnessed it myself. Can you give an example of [MENTION=92]The Barbarian[/MENTION] being dishonest?

There's a reason for that. He isn't, far from it. Stripe is simply parroting a rumour spread by the biggest troll on the forum is all. Remember when doser used to obsess over Barb to the point of distraction, spamming up thread after thread? What his beef with the guy was who knows but it was ridiculous. He was okay with me until I asked him if he could reign it in a bit and just ignore the guy and then suddenly, I started getting the same and then anyone else who was fed up with his drive by trolling spam of 100 posts a day.

Then, "okdoser" got a real bee in his bonnet over TH and did the same, flaming out and trolling all over the place so consider the source Wiz. He was even warned by Knight to knock it off with TH on pain of a long term to permanent ban over his constant spamming and trolling. That was even before the new ruling that prevents doser from stalking posters and hurling lame insults about.

Barb was never going to be popular on here in the main. He's not MAD, he's not far right and he's not a young earth creationist. Along with Alate One, he ruffles the likes of Stripe's feathers by schooling him in actual science which ain't gonna go down well. Barb infuriates people, no doubt of that but that's because he's unflappable and doesn't flame out, which is what some people obviously wish he would do. Ever seen Barb get an infraction for stalking other posters?

So, failing that, the trolls and those with their panties in a twist resort to inventing rumours and the gullible just lap it up.

Jerry Shugart

So, failing that, the trolls and those with their panties in a twist resort to inventing rumours and the gullible just lap it up.

Perfect description of the mainstream press and the Dems!

Buzzfeed speaks and the mainstream press doesn't even try to check out to see if it is true or not! And the gullible Dems believe it.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
“SELECTIVE OUTRAGE” is based upon the idea that our president does not hold the small-town values most of us were raised up with. And that he lies an average of 7.5 times every day.

Arthur Brain

Perfect description of the mainstream press and the Dems!

Buzzfeed speaks and the mainstream press doesn't even try to check out to see if it is true or not! And the gullible Dems believe it.

Whereas "Fox News" reports the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth? I'm cynical of politics all ends up.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
artie demonstrates the extent of his retarded obsession with me:
There's a reason for that. He isn't, far from it. Stripe is simply parroting a rumour spread by the biggest troll on the forum is all. Remember when doser used to obsess over Barb to the point of distraction, spamming up thread after thread? What his beef with the guy was who knows but it was ridiculous. He was okay with me until I asked him if he could reign it in a bit and just ignore the guy and then suddenly, I started getting the same and then anyone else who was fed up with his drive by trolling spam of 100 posts a day.

Then, "okdoser" got a real bee in his bonnet over TH and did the same, flaming out and trolling all over the place so consider the source Wiz. He was even warned by Knight to knock it off with TH on pain of a long term to permanent ban over his constant spamming and trolling. That was even before the new ruling that prevents doser from stalking posters and hurling lame insults about.

Barb was never going to be popular on here in the main. He's not MAD, he's not far right and he's not a young earth creationist. Along with Alate One, he ruffles the likes of Stripe's feathers by schooling him in actual science which ain't gonna go down well. Barb infuriates people, no doubt of that but that's because he's unflappable and doesn't flame out, which is what some people obviously wish he would do. Ever seen Barb get an infraction for stalking other posters?

:mock: tardlyartie

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Barb was never going to be popular on here in the main. He's not MAD, he's not far right and he's not a young earth creationist. Along with Alate One ...

no, here's the reason barbie was never going to be popular here:
The Barbarian is a jerk who has posted on TOL for years and when he makes a database wasting post he exposes himself to possible banishment. Heck it wouldn't hurt my feeling at all to permanently ban him.

we've had plenty of posters here who haven't been MAD, or YEC or far right - posters like alate one, zakath, noguru, purex, manc and many many others, who were respected and welcomed and popular

the difference?

they weren't jerks

heck, even zoo and granite were popular

until they started being jerks

and zoo turned into a weirdo

the reason people dislike you, artie, is that you usually can't string together three posts in a row without being a jerk

Last edited:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
“SELECTIVE OUTRAGE” is based upon the idea that our president does not hold the small-town values most of us were raised up with. And that he lies an average of 7.5 times every day.
Aikido!!??!! :noway:

Hi. :wave: