Should the government take away my children if I deliberately involve them in ...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... criminal activity?

As a general principle

looks like I can't set this up as a poll, so for the hundreds of regular posters who are still participating here, just answer with a quick "yes" or "no"

ok doser

:doh: I meant to state my own opinion

yes, the government should treat the parents as abusive parents and remove the children

glorydaz

It's good to see you back, Doser.

Yes, if you bring your kids to the heist, they need to be removed from the parent's "care".

ok doser

I think it's revealing that nobody - absolutely nobody - on the left or the right - mainstream media, political figures, etc - is talking about the parents of the kids

why?

because they don't have the same emotional impact

and all they're interested in doing is using the emotional impact of the children to bash trump

Danoh

... criminal activity?

As a general principle

looks like I can't set this up as a poll, so for the hundreds of regular posters who are still participating here, just answer with a quick "yes" or "no"

Depends on who is defining the activity "criminal."

Here, I'll give you an example from Scripture itself about what it means to "throughly" be Pro-Life, since your kind do not appear to have a clue of what it is you supposedly stand for.

In Matthew two, Joseph and Mary engage in a "criminal activity" by their quick exit out town, rather than comply with King Herod's edict that "the child" Jesus be handed over for execution.

Why such an extreme edict?

Because Herod: the absolutely morally bankrupt and preening vain Trump of their day has taken "personal umbrage" as you hypocrites like to say, with his having been upstaged by - a baby.

Who put the idea in Mary and Joseph's mind that they should flee / seek asylum elsewhere?

Supposedly, the God you bigots claim is your moral compass.

The same God who will later inspire the penning of Romans 13 (obviously crystal clear aware throughout of what He had warned His disciples about corrupt rulers years earlier, in the Person of Christ, at the very beginning of Matthew 23).

But there is no reasoning with your kind.

There is only pointing your kind out for what you really are...

Matthew 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Rom. 5:6-8.

Danoh

usually its the legal system, in the US, the legislatures

what is "my kind"?

in what way am I being a hypocrite?

in what way am I bigoted?

be specific

Never mind what I asserted based on Matthew 2, ay?

No surprise you focused on you - none - at all.

And by that, answering this question of yours, clueless that you yourself answered it.

Here, another example of a "criminal activity" against that which had been "legislated" you extremist hypocrite...

Exodus 1:22 And Pharaoh charged all his people, saying, Every son that is born ye shall cast into the river, and every daughter ye shall save alive.

Exodus 2:1 And there went a man of the house of Levi, and took to wife a daughter of Levi. 2:2 And the woman conceived, and bare a son: and when she saw him that he was a goodly child, she hid him three months. 2:3 And when she could not longer hide him, she took for him an ark of bulrushes, and daubed it with slime and with pitch, and put the child therein; and she laid it in the flags by the river's brink. 2:4 And his sister stood afar off, to wit what would be done to him.

2:5 And the daughter of Pharaoh came down to wash herself at the river; and her maidens walked along by the river's side; and when she saw the ark among the flags, she sent her maid to fetch it.

2:6 And when she had opened it, she saw the child: and, behold, the babe wept. And she had compassion on him, and said, This is one of the Hebrews' children.

2:9 And Pharaoh's daughter said unto her, Take this child away, and nurse it for me, and I will give thee thy wages. And the woman took the child, and nursed it.

2:10 And the child grew, and she brought him unto Pharaoh's daughter, and he became her son. And she called his name Moses: and she said, Because I drew him out of the water.

But look who I am having to post that to - to you and your kind, on here.

Matthew 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

ok doser

ok, so you can't answer

i'm not surprised

you seem to be ruled more by emotion than logic, so I won't expect the latter from you

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Someone has taken a national poll on this question. Let's see how that went...

66 percent of U.S. voters oppose family separations
Roughly two-thirds of U.S. voters oppose the Trump administration’s controversial policy of separating children from their parents who cross the U.S. border illegally, according to a Quinnipiac Poll released on Monday.

Sixty-six percent of those surveyed opposed the policy.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018...of-us-voters-oppose-family-separations-650948

But there's good news for fans of child abuse:
55 percent of Republicans support it.
ibid

Perhaps we don't have a representative sample of Americans here.

Danoh

Someone has taken a national poll on this question. Let's see how that went...

66 percent of U.S. voters oppose family separations
Roughly two-thirds of U.S. voters oppose the Trump administration’s controversial policy of separating children from their parents who cross the U.S. border illegally, according to a Quinnipiac Poll released on Monday.

Sixty-six percent of those surveyed opposed the policy.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018...of-us-voters-oppose-family-separations-650948

But there's good news for fans of child abuse:
55 percent of Republicans support it.
ibid

Perhaps we don't have a representative sample of Americans here.

You must know by now, that there is...no reasoning with such.

Only pointing such...out.

Or as Christ had had to point out concerning the Religiously Extreme Extremists of His Day...

Luke 16:15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

ok doser

Someone has taken a national poll on this question. Let's see ....

yes, let's

here's the closest question that Quinnipiac asked:

25. As you may know, some families seeking asylum from their home country cross the U.S. border illegally and then request asylum. In an attempt to discourage this, the Trump administration has been prosecuting the parents immediately, which means separating parents from their children. Do you support or oppose this policy?

that's very different from the question I asked in the OP:

Should the government take away my children if I deliberately involve them in ...

... criminal activity?

would you care to answer the question I asked, or are you just planning on derailing the thread?

ok doser

You must know by now, that there is...no reasoning....

...in your posts, yes, we know

still, in an attempt to get you to think about the positions you hold, I'll ask again:

Is a state, in general, justified in protecting its borders?

Tinark

This would be like taking away children from parents who steal bread to feed their children.

No surprise you would support that.

And this is coming from the same people who rail against CPS for taking away children from parents who are abusive.

Hypocrites.

The silver lining in all this is that it will further drive millennials out of Christianity and may hurt Repub chances in November. 2/3 of the country consider this policy to be morally bankrupt. Thank goodness for that.

Danoh

...in your posts, yes, we know

still, in an attempt to get you to think about the positions you hold, I'll ask again:

Is a state, in general, justified in protecting its borders?

It depends - for even in Scripture, such is not always the case.

For that matter, was Berlin justified in protecting its borders given what their supposed "protectionism" ended up, under Nazi Germany's corrupt version of "for the common man."

Besides, that's just your kind ever deflecting what your Extremist Extreme Right subscribe to - when the issue right now is STILL the well-being of those children to the best of OUR ability as their captors - regardless of why their parents are coming here, or what have you.

Luke 16:15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
And more and more republicans are abandoning the Trump policy of abusing children as a "deterrent" against their parents.

Republican strategist Anna Navarro reams out a Trump apologist.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Bottom line, two-thirds of Americans oppose Trump's policy of abusing children as a "deterrent" against their parents.

You might think "how on Earth could there be 34% of Americans who don't oppose such abuse?"

Here's how:

The percentage of people who identify as or lean Republican has fallen 5 points from 42 percent of the population to 37 percent, according to the poll comparing November 2016 with November 2017, which was released last week.

5a2dc8bc1900003b00cca740.png

ok doser

This would be like taking away children from parents who steal bread to feed their children.

well, no

it would be like taking away children from parents who drag their children along through Chicago's ghetto streets on a Saturday night in August while trying to find bread to steal