Should the government take away my children if I deliberately involve them in ...

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
at least he recognizes that they are people, unlike that racist trump

Yep.

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Democrats are the problem. They don’t care about crime and want illegal immigrants, no matter how bad they may be, to pour into and infest our Country, like MS-13. They can’t win on their terrible policies, so they view them as potential voters!
6:52 AM - 19 Jun 2018

The use of the word “infest” to talk about people is literally out of the Nazi/anti-Semites’ playbook for talking about the Jewish threat. It was also a standard for talking about Chinese in the western United States and it remains part of the vocabulary for talking about Romani (Gypsies) in parts of Europe. This is the most hard-boiled kind of racist demagogic language, the kind that in other parts of the world has often preceded and signaled the onset of exterminationist violence.
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...nguage-of-exterminators-about-immigrants.html

And as noted before, illegal immigrants are less likely to commit other criminal acts than native-born Americans.

A study from the Pew Research Center found that first generation adolescent immigrants are almost ten % less likely to commit crimes than those who were born in the country — and while their children's crime rates rise to match those of non-immigrant peers, they never surpass them. An older report by a federally-funded criminal justice agency also found no link between immigration and crime.
http://www.businessinsider.com/immi...rated-at-a-much-higher-rate-than-immigrants-1

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Definition of infest
infested; infesting; infests
transitive verb
1: to spread or swarm in or over in a troublesome manner - a slum infested with crime - shark-infested waters

2: to live in or on as a parasite

merriam webster

meh :idunno:

lifeisgood

Has anyone seen the outrage about the 'permanent separation' of loved ones killed by illegal immigrants?

I have seen the outrage of temporary separation (the Flores agreement guarantees it be temporary), however, I have not seen the outrage about the 'permanent separation' of parents losing their children at the hands of 'illegal' immigrants.

Where is the balance?

dodge

6lkXfSu.png

The left has lost its morals , mind, and meaning. They encourage abortion and lose their minds over deportation. Go figure.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
(Genuine Original thinks that there's no German equivalent for "infest.")

The two most common equivalents used by the Nazis for Jews was "befallen" (infest) and "versuechen" (infest or contaminate) It was a common term applied to Jews, much the way Trump applied it to Hispanics.

‘INFEST’ — The Ugly Nazi History of Trump’s Chosen Verb About Immigrants
hen President Trump characterized immigrants as “animals,” some people waved it away, claiming he was only referring to gang members. But his use of “infest” in connection to human beings is impossible to ignore. The president’s tweet that immigrants will “infest our Country” includes an alarming verb choice for anyone with knowledge of history.

Characterizing people as vermin has historically been a precursor to murder and genocide. The Nazis built on centuries-old hatred of Jews as carriers of disease in a film titled “Der Ewige Jude,” or “The Eternal Jew.” As the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum notes on its website, in a section helpfully titled “Defining the Enemy:” “One of the film’s most notorious sequences compares Jews to rats that carry contagion, flood the continent, and devour precious resources.”

https://forward.com/culture/403526/...story-of-trumps-chosen-verb-about-immigrants/

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Has anyone seen the outrage about the 'permanent separation' of loved ones killed by illegal immigrants?

I have seen the outrage of temporary separation (the Flores agreement guarantees it be temporary), however, I have not seen the outrage about the 'permanent separation' of parents losing their children at the hands of 'illegal' immigrants.

Where is the balance?

Eleven MS-13 gang members – all of whom are illegal immigrants except one – are facing life in prison after being charged in the kidnappings and deaths of two teens whose bodies were dug up in a Virginia park last year.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/883186...ffb7005/ss_ms-13-gang-members,-including.html

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The left has lost its morals , mind, and meaning. They encourage abortion and lose their minds over deportation.

The right seems to have lost it's morals, mind, and meaning. They decry abortion, but defend tearing families apart. Go figure. They see a kid something precious and meaningful before birth, and then after being born, as "vermin" to be ripped away from his parents and interned in a camp indefinitely.

Go figure.{/quote]

Yep.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

Yep. I have. As you know, immigrants are much less likely to commit violent crimes than native-born Americans are. But in those cases where they do, the law gets them just as it does a native-born American. Just not as often, for the reason I mentioned.

How do you think that justifies Trump's policy of separating kids from their families as a tactic to discourage asylum applications?

Where is the balance?

Unfortunately, the people who broke up families as a negotiating tactic will mostly go unpunished. That's not a reason to not punish murderers. Nor is it a reason to give up on punishing the people who abused kids like that.

Doesn't mean we shouldn't try.

glorydaz

Non Sequitur. Because children were released to human traffickers during the Obama era that means that "Rusha would prefer to send those children off with the alleged parents so they can be sold to the sex traders." That's really your argument?

Since Trump is an adulterer and you defend Trump that makes you an adulterer. Is that a good argument?

Because you feel that Trump was falsely and unfairly accused you falsely and unfairly accuse someone else. Is that hypocrisy?

Nope, since I didn't false accuse anyone.

glorydaz

You've been given the opportunity to substantiate your accusation against Rusha. You've declined to do that.

Since you're not going to do that, it's probably best to let it go, and try to live it down.

I've declined nothing. You just reject what I say.

Rusha doesn't care if those "parents" are really child sex traffickers. She wants them all released to those who claim to be their parents. This is not that difficult to figure out, Mr. Barbarian. It's why I speak of those on the left being so incredibly gullible. She's gullible. Being gullible is not a good trait, because a person will fall for anything that fits their preferred narrative.

Danoh

Those in Christ trying to get others out of gross error are never amused by the error of others.
Yet you lecture others about how to behave as a christian. You might want to take a long hard look in a mirror. I believe the word that describes you is hypocrite.

The only thing done by Madist is yank scripture out of context, ignore Jesus and promote Paul. The gospels are ignored, and Jesus is removed from His own gospel,sadly.

I sincerely doubt there is a "sadly" in your above.

You're a Trump supporter, after all. No such thing as a "sadly" in such.

And it is amusing that on this Forum here, you and some of them are just as rabid as you are over in the ECT Forum, albeit rabidly blind, Trump supporters.

It remains a fascinating thing, this duplicity you share in common.

This bickering back and forth on ECT over what supposedly is the right moral compass, only for both of you to prove over here that all you have been doing over there has been nothing more than what the Apostle Paul had described as merely a hollow, outward form, devoid of any actual inner substance...

2 Timothy 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Last edited:

Danoh

and yet here you are :think:

You've yet to prove you'd even know what the last part of a passage like that even means.

It means don't condone such, don't cater to their way - call them out on it: just as he is doing "dosed."

:chuckle:

dodge

I sincerely doubt there is a "sadly" in your above.

You're a Trump supporter, after all. No such thing as a "sadly" in such.

And it is amusing that on this Forum here, you and some of them are just as rabid as you are over in the ECT Forum, albeit rabidly blind, Trump supporters.

It remains a fascinating thing, this duplicity you share in common.

This bickering back and forth on ECT over what supposedly is the right moral compass, only for both of you to prove over here that all you have been doing over there has been nothing more than what the Apostle Paul had described as meremy a hollow, outward form, devoid of any actual inner substance...

2 Timothy 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

You claim to have read the bible correct ? Doesn't scripture say the powers that be are ordained of God, and yet YOU rail against the president , which makes you a hypocrite on many levels.