Every day is a new circus.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Three-ring circus crazy. (The "13 scumbags" refers to the 13 Republicans who rebuked Trump over his border wall national emergency:)

No doubt the globalist communist Deep-State has real dirt on these 13 scumbag RINOs, and calling in the chips. Remember, we have it all. Trump and his NSA have the same dirt on these RINOs, and probably much much more. Stay tuned as Trump calls in his dozens ahead 4D chess chips.
D0aYZwPWwAAhDxu.jpg
Great post! :D

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I wonder when these guys are going to get around to impeaching Trump. :idunno:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Three-ring circus crazy. (The "13 scumbags" refers to the 13 Republicans who rebuked Trump over his border wall national emergency:)

[FONT=&]No doubt the globalist communist Deep-State has real dirt on these 13 scumbag RINOs, and calling in the chips. Remember, we have it all. Trump and his NSA have the same dirt on these RINOs, and probably much much more. Stay tuned as Trump calls in his dozens ahead 4D chess chips.[/FONT]
D0aYZwPWwAAhDxu.jpg

That's pretty weird. Looks like something out of the European right wing of the 1930s.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

No doubt the globalist communist Deep-State has real dirt on these 13 scumbag RINOs, and calling in the chips. Remember, we have it all. Trump and his NSA have the same dirt on these RINOs, and probably much much more. Stay tuned as Trump calls in his dozens ahead 4D chess chips.
D0aYZwPWwAAhDxu.jpg

Great post! :D

:chuckle: :e4e:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

....Chariman Kim has a great and beautiful vision for his country, and only the United States, with me as President, can make that vision come true. He will do the right thing because he is far too smart not to, and he does not want to disappoint his friend, President Trump!
47.8K 8:05 AM - Aug 2, 2019

:vomit:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Almost as funny as the Democratic party debates.

I can't wait for all the free stuff.... oh, wait... I work for a living.

P.S. I'm not a Republican.
At least the American public might get a return from the Democrats on their tax contributions which is more than could be said about the Republican $1 trillion "tax cut" for the wealthy that was funded with borrowed money!

The "tax cut" was such a blatant boondoggle that failed to translate into tangible financial benefits for the average American worker, the Republicans knew enough not to make it a focal point during the 2018 Interims!

Given that the nation has yet to see the President's tax returns, there is a distinct possibility that he doesn't even pay taxes - but has his hand out to reap all the benefits!

Right Divider

Body part
At least the American public might get a return from the Democrats on their tax contributions which is more than could be said about the Republican $1 trillion "tax cut" for the wealthy that was funded with borrowed money!

The "tax cut" was such a blatant boondoggle that failed to translate into tangible financial benefits for the average American worker, the Republicans knew enough not to make it a focal point during the 2018 Interims!

Given that the nation has yet to see the President's tax returns, there is a distinct possibility that he doesn't even pay taxes - but has his hand out to reap all the benefits!
Well... if a democrat gets elected, we'll have so much FREE stuff that we won't know what to do with it all!

Last edited:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Well... if a democrat get elected, we'll have so much FREE stuff that we won't know what to do with it all!

Sounds like Trump, doesn't it? He's said things like that. But quote us a democrat who said that.

I know,I know, it's just for effect, but it would be more effective if you actually had a real democrat really say it.

Right Divider

Body part
Sounds like Trump, doesn't it? He's said things like that. But quote us a democrat who said that.

I know,I know, it's just for effect, but it would be more effective if you actually had a real democrat really say it.
Apparently you did not watch any of the democratic party presidential candidate debates.

Almost all of them were telling about all the FREE stuff they had for us lucky Americans (expect, of course, all of us that have to PAY for all that booty).

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Apparently you did not watch any of the democratic party presidential candidate debates.

Almost all of them were telling about all the FREE stuff they had for us lucky Americans

Link? No? Anything like Trump's trillion-dollar tax giveaway?

(expect, of course, all of us that have to PAY for all that booty).

That was the case, the last time we had a huge republican giveaway. The deficit ballooned, and the repbublicans sadly told the middle class that they had to pay more taxes to finance tax cuts for the 1%.

I expect that will happen again.

But what have you got to show that kind of a giveaway from democrats?