Every day is a new circus.

glorydaz

Eric Lipton:

This has got to be one for the record books. Oil industry joins with solar and wind industry to condemn Trump admin plan to prop up coal industry by forcing electric grid to buy coal power. Oil/wind/solar as allies? Fascinating times.

Den7Q5HXUAEBrOv.jpg

Den7pfmXUAAf77m.jpg

Oh, now the old rich guys are the good guys. :rotfl:

America First. :thumb:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
And Trump was correct. Didn't you see the letter? Mock away over nothing. :rolleyes:

It was a nice letter and very interesting.....because it was in a very large envelope.

Get it?

Kim's letter was bigger than Mr. Trump's. It was left out of the reporting and the reporting of the reporting that he immediately added, "I haven't opened the letter yet." I guess these things just fly right over the heads of the Trump bashers, but regular folks found it very interesting....and funny.

a-sad-kid-due-to-no-PT-period-300x153.jpg

O.K., you get a point for creativity. "Bigger is nice" Er, "very nice." "I don't have any idea what's in it, but it's very nice." The sad thing is, he might really have meant it that way.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Eric Lipton:

This has got to be one for the record books. Oil industry joins with solar and wind industry to condemn Trump admin plan to prop up coal industry by forcing electric grid to buy coal power. Oil/wind/solar as allies? Fascinating times.

The thing is, a disastrous energy policy harms all energy producers. Propping up a no-longer competitive coal industry not only harms America,in the long run, it also harms the coal industry as well as other fossil fuel producers.

The heads of those companies aren't idiots. Stupidity on the part of government tends to make odd bedfellows.

glorydaz

a-sad-kid-due-to-no-PT-period-300x153.jpg

O.K., you get a point for creativity. "Bigger is nice" Er, "very nice." "I don't have any idea what's in it, but it's very nice." The sad thing is, he might really have meant it that way.

I guess you didn't see the picture did you? I didn't create anything. But, keep your head buried in the sand, and you'll always be in the dark. You folks don't seem to be happy unless you put your own spin on anything Trump says or does. :carryon:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian notes the consequences of the NRA policy of arming the mentally-ill:
school11.jpg

So you want to force all of them to be unprotected because of one guy???

They would have been protected if mentally-ill people weren't allowed to have guns. That's the point.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How are they "forced to be unprotected?"

Do you think the government should pay to arm them?

Do you think weapons should be given to the mentally ill?
They have a right to own a gun to protect themselves and their loved ones.
Taxpayer dollars should not be used to purchase their guns.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
school11.jpg

They would have been protected if mentally-ill people weren't allowed to have guns. That's the point.
No, that's jumping to a conclusion that all or most mentally ill people would do that, which is guilt by association.

glorydaz

school11.jpg

Stop lying about the NRA's policy. It is not their policy to arm the mentally ill.

These school shooters are social misfits....they are not mentally ill. The NRA has nothing to do with these people having guns. You should at least try and stick to some semblance of fact.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Stop lying about the NRA's policy. It is not their policy to arm the mentally ill.

These school shooters are social misfits....they are not mentally ill. The NRA has nothing to do with these people having guns. You should at least try and stick to some semblance of fact.

The NRA policy is to sell more guns. Period. Full stop.