X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supporters Chant ‘Nobel!’ for Donald Trump Success in North Korea

Supporters Chant ‘Nobel!’ for Donald Trump Success in North Korea
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...n-north-korea/

President Donald Trump’s supporters believe that he deserves the Nobel Peace Prize, in response to the peace process underway on the Korean peninsula.

A crowd of supporters started chanting “Nobel, Nobel, Nobel!” as the president talked about these accomplishments on Saturday at a campaign rally in Washington Township, Michigan.

Trump laughed and responded, “I just want to get the job done,” and added, “Strength is going to keep us out of nuclear war.”

He continued mocking the “fake news” media critics who were on the air questioning whether he had anything to do with the successful peace developments.

“I’ll tell you what, how about everything! And even President Moon said that,” Trump said, referring to the South Korean President.

Trump repeated he was not about to play games with North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un, despite the positive signs for peace.

“We’ll see how it goes, and again, whatever happens, happens,” he said. “I’m not going to be a John Kerry who made that horrible Iran deal.”

If the North Koreans follow through on their 'denuclearization' Trump has earned the 'Nobel Peace Prize.'

Comment

Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
      If the North Koreans follow through on their 'denuclearization' Trump has earned the 'Nobel Peace Prize.'
      He sure earned it more than the Kenyan dd

Comment

Oh yay, North Korea is "coming to heel".

Well this is fun isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post

They know who the Boss is.

Comment

I'd be more impressed if they could spell it.
            You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
              How witty, in a snotty punk loser sort of way

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post

N. Korea falls under the category of "I will have to see it to believe it". We have been here before.
                A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man
                we can trust with nuclear weapons.

Bill Clinton

Comment

How do you spell it? And, please don't come back with the obvious, 'it.'

Comment

Originally posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
                    How witty, in a snotty punk loser sort of way
                    Is the absence of punctuation there meant to leave the reader wondering if you're wondering, or is it just the byproduct of an overtaxed cognitive process?

[/I][/B]
                    How do you spell it? And, please don't come back with the obvious, 'it.'
                    You're not helping quell the suspicion in some parts that you might be illiterate.

Pro-Life

Comment

Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
                      They know who the Boss is.

If Trump brings that attitude to his summit with Kim, it will be very short, and not very fruitful.
                      Global warming denialists are like gravity denialists piloting a helicopter, determined to prove a point. We may not have time to actually persuade them of their mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by rexlunae View Post
                        If Trump brings that attitude to his summit with Kim, it will be very short, and not very fruitful.
                        I heard it's tough to get fruit on N. Korea. Bad joke but yes, you're right. He played the rhetoric and insult, tough guy part. Now it's time to find a solution and work out a deal. I see possible trouble ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
                          I heard it's tough to get fruit on N. Korea. Bad joke but yes, you're right. He played the rhetoric and insult, tough guy part. Now it's time to find a solution and work out a deal. I see possible trouble ahead.
                          There's really one thing driving all of this. Kim Jong Un is done with his nuclear program, he's maximized his threat potential, and thus his advantage, so he's ready to talk. That's not to say there isn't a chance for something great to come of it, but it's ultimately the failure of all the promises of our various Presidents that has brought us to this point, and we will be in a relatively weak position.
                          Global warming denialists are like gravity denialists piloting a helicopter, determined to prove a point. We may not have time to actually persuade them of their mistake.

Comment

Is the absence of punctuation there meant to leave the reader wondering if you're wondering, or is it just the byproduct of an overtaxed cognitive process?

You're not helping quell the suspicion in some parts that you might be illiterate.

Ask Glorydaz about my medical background? She knows about Old GM better than most around these parts. Perhaps, you'll find your answer from her? Although, you'll most likely disregard what she says.

Comment

Ask Glorydaz about my medical background?
                              Okay, that was funny on a couple of levels.

Pro-Life

Comment

Working...
                              X