Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moratorium on one trick pony threads and posts.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BoyStan
    replied
    Our politicians are merely reflection of our society. All that we say about them could be said about you and me too. There are no exceptions to this principle. There are none who can rightly claim to be paragons of virtue.

Leave a comment:

• Zeke
    replied
    I try to harmonize both wings seeing they are attached to the same corporate bird/buzzard, following a circular flight pattern depending on which way the wind blows the droppings leave their skull and bones jet stains on the tomb of the Republic.

Leave a comment:

• Tambora
    replied
    Originally posted by WizardofOz View Post
    Clinton was a scumbag too. Shouldn't scumbags be exposed and their lack of moral character mocked?
    That's it? Mocked?

Adultery isn't a partisan issue.
    Then why did you make it sound like it was is your previous post?
    now that a GOP president

Leave a comment:

• WizardofOz
    replied
    Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
    If I had a pony that could do just one trick, I'd be ecstatic.

Is your mom gonna hang that on her fridge?

Leave a comment:

• WizardofOz
    replied
    Originally posted by Tambora View Post
    How soon everyone forgets 8 years of Clinton.
    Clinton was a scumbag too. Shouldn't scumbags be exposed and their lack of moral character mocked?

Adultery isn't a partisan issue.

Leave a comment:

• patrick jane
    replied
    If I had a pony that could do just one trick, I'd be ecstatic.

Leave a comment:

• Tambora
    replied
    What 'moral character'? He's a serial adulterer. So much for Christian conservatives actually standing up for morals now that a GOP president is exposed as a real scumbag.

What a great way to attract conservatives to the board.
    How soon everyone forgets 8 years of Clinton.

Leave a comment:

• WizardofOz
    replied
    Originally posted by Sherman View Post
    [COLOR=#000080]He is free to express his displeasure at policies in threads he starts himself, but the threads and posts attacking his moral character are what the moratorium applies to.
    What 'moral character'? He's a serial adulterer. So much for Christian conservatives actually standing up for morals now that a GOP president is exposed as a real scumbag.

What a great way to attract conservatives to the board.

Leave a comment:

• Sherman
    replied
    Originally posted by Tambora View Post
    Stop warning him.
    Let him rip!
    He is free to express his displeasure at policies in threads he starts himself, but the threads and posts attacking his moral character are what the moratorium applies to. These things are blown way out of proportion and it not up for debate. There was never quite the volume of threads about the theories concerning Obama. That is why there was never any action taken on them. They didn't take over the forum. And, folks, please don't pop into every thread expressing your displeasure at the president.

Leave a comment:

• WizardofOz
    replied
    This is a conservative website designed to attract mainly conservative traffic. TOL is not to be a clearing house for threads that attack the character of the POTUS.
    Are you claiming that Trump is conservative?

Leave a comment:

• rexlunae
    replied
    There is just waay too many threads and posts on here assassinating his character. Other politicians haven't been attacked the way he has.
    Really? There weren't dozens and dozens of threads created about how Obama was supposedly Kenyan, Muslim, gay, or any number of things? I seem to recall a period when there was a constant stream of threads linking WND articles and similar making such claims.

Must have been a different TOL.

Leave a comment:

• Tambora
    replied
    Originally posted by genuineoriginal View Post
    Sherman said you can trash Trump all you want on a Liberal or Atheist site, but that you need to stop trying to turn TOL into a "trash Trump" site.
    If you want to test it out by creating a bunch of new threads trashing Trump's policies, Sherman may give you a vacation from TOL to think about how you got that wrong.
    Stop warning him.
    Let him rip!

Leave a comment:

• The Barbarian
    replied
    If you want to test it out by creating a bunch of new threads trashing Trump's policies,
    She seemed pleased that I posted a critique of Trump's ICE policy, which emphasizes rounding up law-abiding illegal aliens, at the expense of getting the dangerous criminals deported, rather than attributing it to his character or lack of it.

So that's what I'll do. And I'll avoid talking about how sleaze fits in.

Leave a comment:

• genuineoriginal
    replied
    Originally posted by The Barbarian View Post
    She seems fine with criticism of his policies, just not his personal life.

Which leaves us a lot of material to talk about, doesn't it?
    If you want to test it out by creating a bunch of new threads trashing Trump's policies, Sherman may give you a vacation from TOL to think about how you got that wrong.

Leave a comment:

• The Barbarian
    replied
    Sherman said you can trash Trump all you want on a Liberal or Atheist site, but that you need to stop trying to turn TOL into a "trash Trump" site.
    She seems fine with criticism of his policies, just not his personal life.

Which leaves us a lot of material to talk about, doesn't it?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X