"Locker Room Talk"?

glorydaz

See what he tried to do there?

Trump didn't talk about wanting to grope or assault anyone (see how AB subtly conflates them?) As pointed out, Trump was speaking of - let's be honest - sluts and whores who will let a man do so IF that man is rich and powerful...as Trump put it, "a star." That is a fact and has ALWAYS been a fact.

But AB is so stupid that he doesn't think you'll notice his infantile attempt at rhetorical slight of hand.

I only saw him because you quoted him. He's not worth reading in real time.

Yep. That's the way the lefties play. God forbid anyone should dare to speak the truth. It just might offend one of those snowflakes.

musterion

Only the ones that commit sexual misconduct.

Having sex with anyone but the one you are married to is sexual misconduct.
So, yes, absolutely, lock them up.
Let's get serious about sexual misconduct.

Do that in England and the streets would be pretty much empty of native Brits every single night.

https://www.google.com/search?q=dru...oMfZAhWLE7wKHWj_BzoQ_AUICygC&biw=1366&bih=677

Then there'd be the high and mighty friends of the Crown, guarded by BBC silence, who rape children for years with no risk of exposure or prosecution until after they're dead. Maybe.

Arthur Brain

Only the ones that commit sexual misconduct.

Having sex with anyone but the one you are married to is sexual misconduct.
So, yes, absolutely, lock them up.
Let's get serious about sexual misconduct.

So, then yes, you're pretty much for locking up most of America and the Western world then. Okaaaaay.

You STILL don't understand a word I say.

Let's put in on the legal books once and for all that all sexual misconduct is to be a crime punishable by (at the very least) jail time.
Let's get serious about it and stop beating around the bush.
Let's rid every community of it, and not just the political community.
Until then any sexual deviant can be President just as it was in the days of Jefferson.

So, let's have a far right Theocratic state then.

Get serious or cherry-pick?????
What to do, what to do?

Live in a land of freedom and liberty or elect a puritan who hasn't committed a sexual misdemeanor worthy of being a felony?

:freak:

glorydaz

He boasted about being able to grab women by the genitals and the video is there for anyone to hear, as are many others where commentators and lawyers (Yes, I know lawyer is kinda a cuss word for you) have described his comments and admissions as nothing short of sexual assault. Go report the thread if you want, but given that Sherman seemed okay with me starting this one after being kicked off GM's then so much for free speech around these parts if this one gets closed.

It is not a lie to point out that Trump self admittedly claims and boasts about being able to grope women.

Free speech for me, but not for thee. :rotfl:

Arthur Brain

See what he tried to do there?

Trump didn't talk about wanting to grope or assault anyone (see how AB subtly conflates them?) As pointed out, Trump was speaking of - let's be honest - sluts and whores who will let a man do so IF that man is rich and powerful...as Trump put it, "a star." That is a fact and has ALWAYS been a fact.

But AB is so stupid that he doesn't think you'll notice his infantile attempt at rhetorical slight of hand.

I only saw him because you quoted him. He's not worth reading in real time.

Nope, as much as you might want to put your oh, so subtle spin on it it's not the case and the video and articles are in the OP for anyone to see also.

Last edited:

musterion

I don't believe how stupid he is, doubling down on idiocy. Let's correct it for him, from his own video.

He boasted about being able to grab women by the genitals [WHO LET YOU WHEN YOU'RE A STAR] and the video is there for anyone to hear,

He's either drunk or a Soviet bot.

Arthur Brain

I don't believe how stupid he is, doubling down on idiocy. Let's correct it for him, from his own video.

I on the other hand do believe that you're as asinine as to downplay what's been said on the tape and commented on.

He's either drunk or a Soviet bot.

Right on cue, the demented tin foil hat rubbish once again. Seriously, are you Alex Jones' sock or are you just looking for a job at infowars?

Arthur Brain

He's flailing, furiously flipping through the script for buzzwords to post. Theocratic...puritan...yeah, he's legit all right (my foot). He'll sign off before long if the pressure keeps up.

Well, it's only hardcore religious zealots that would push for measures to incarcerate citizens for having sex outside of marriage so hey, theocrat, puritan and the like would seem to fit the bill. It's not as though I even brought up Trump's adultery in the thread either but it has been telling where it comes to the double standards. If you agree with the sentiments in regards to how people should be jailed for having sex out of wedlock then congrats, you voted for a guy who shoulda been in prison years ago.

Arthur Brain

He's flailing, furiously flipping through the script for buzzwords to post. Theocratic...puritan...yeah, he's legit all right (my foot). He'll sign off before long if the pressure keeps up.

Anyway, I thought I was on your 'ignore list'?

:idunno:

Arthur Brain

Free speech for me, but not for thee. :rotfl:

How do you work that out? I had a load of posts edited out of GM's thread but I'm not asking for anyone to be kicked out of this one, as I said in the OP. I prefer it when dialogue is free, heated even and I'm no fan of censorship in that regard.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So, then yes, you're pretty much for locking up most of America and the Western world then. Okaaaaay.

So, let's have a far right Theocratic state then.

Live in a land of freedom and liberty or elect a puritan who hasn't committed a sexual misdemeanor worthy of being a felony?

So you are for cherry-picking instead of getting serious about sexual misconduct in all communities.
No surprise there.

Arthur Brain

So you are for cherry-picking instead of getting serious about sexual misconduct in all communities.
No surprise there.

Well, no. I don't consider people having sex outside of marriage to be a crime for a start. I do consider any sort of sexual assault to be such though.

Lon

The religious right seems to just love him. So yes, they certainly do.
No. They, I, and I'd hope you, would appreciate any legislation that is done over family strength and values, even if said person doesn't espouse them himself. I do remember Trump saying he wanted to be right with God during his candidacy. I do remember him saying he apologized to his wife, first, and then to the public. It doesn't matter if nobody else recalls that or watched that in the news. I heard it. It is enough.

I've no idea if his past is truly behind him.

Does anyone really wonder what Tambora would have said, if Obama had turned out to be a sleazeball like Trump?
An embarrassment like Clinton's for example? While his indiscretions are obvious and troublesome (as were JFK's), people are also concerned whether they listen to those who they represent and if they support them. Character bashing? In the end 'what' they did in office for the American people is the more important. That said, I DO want personal character in the office BUT we always seem to shoot that down. I think for example, Jimmy Carter may be a decent human being. He was a lousy president (not that I agree with his theology, he's more liberal).

Can you imagine the shrieks of indignation and condemnation from the religious right?
He wasn't a stellar individual either. Different sins. He did divide this country in half.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is not a lie to point out that Trump self admittedly claims and boasts about being able to grope women.
Women who LET him.
Those sexually deviant women should be locked up too for letting him.
If only we had a sexual misconduct law on the books where these deviants could be arrested and jailed so our communities would be so much safer from them.
Don't you want our communities to be free of sexual deviants, AB?
I do.