Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I wonder how the guy who started this thread would feel if we all wanted to throw everyone like him into prison for having whatever weakness towards whatever type of sin it is that he has.

Throughout this 5 part I've shown numerous Christians that became criminals because they had the audacity to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ and denounce homosexuality. That being said: I know that this 5 part thread has been extremely hard on you, but I pray that some of it will sink in and that you'll get the help that you're so desperately crying out for.

eider

Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post

After the Lawrence decision, sexual perversion ran rampant here in the US.

Regarding the death of Lawrence: Was he murdered by another homosexual or die of natural causes (AIDS)?

Lawrence was very old in homosexual years, he must have had great government subsidized AIDS cocktails huh?

While the thought of being flogged undoubtedly arouses many of your LGBT allies, Jesus rescinded Old Testament laws handed down from God to the Jews. The Muzzies use those methods to this day (hence lacking the Christian tenets of repentance and redemption).

American laws against homosexuality never came close to reflecting what Islam does, so nice try.

BTW, here's a list of TOL'ers that think homosexuals should be executed, perhaps you should take it up with them (you can do it here, I need the view count to keep going up).
https://theologyonline.com/forum/aw...convicted of engaging in homosexual activity?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Genuine questions are not nice tries....

The theocracy ploy was ridiculous the first time you used it and is just as ridiculous the 10,000th time.

I'm interested in your ideas or suggestions about sentencing for convicted gays. So what would you expect a Judge to decide in such a case, where a charged person has been convicted of engaging in homosexual activity?

America is dealing with a whole new type of chaos and anarchy since the legalization of homosexuality, which as shown, has increased to the point of insanity since the Lawrence v Texas SCOTUS ruling.

Here on some thoughts:

1). Can we agree that those innocent children that were sexually molested by homosexual elders and because of that later grew up to have homosexual desires should get spiritual and psychological therapy to help them understand what caused their unnatural sexual desires and hopefully overcome them? Can we at least agree on that?

2). Can we agree that child rapists/molesters (which as shown throughout out this 5 part thread, homosexuals disproportionately do), and the movement that encourages sexual perversion amongst children and youth should be dealt with sternly? Can we at least agree on that?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
doser observes:
crime and freedom are two sides of the same coin
eider retardedly "Oh!So!"s:
Oh! So! Let's just take freedom away, eh ?
doser explains:
the freedom to commit evil?

duh
I-durrr spazzes out:
Oh no!
You said it!
Freedom = Crime

So we know what you're World would look like.

uhhh, no, I did not say that Freedom = Crime

that would be retarded

Not content with a single spazz, I-durrr continues:
So now we know what Doser's World would be like.
Eliminate freedom.

OK Doser said it.

What I said was, the freedom to commit evil

losing patience with I-durrr's retarded spazziness, Doser responds in kind:
And now we know what Eider's World would be like. In Eider's world, pedophiles would have the freedom to rape children.

Eider said it.
squalling like a whipped puppy, I-durr manages one last spazz:
You reply to a genuine point with lies and trash like that?

How sad

go away tard

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Or I could point out how stupid it is to want to make criminals out of sinners, especially when everyone is a sinner.

should any sins be criminalized?

Which sins should be criminalized?

Theft?
Murder?
Adultery?
Rape?
Homosexuality?
Sex outside of marriage?
Consensual Pedophilia?

eider

The theocracy ploy was ridiculous the first time you used it and is just as ridiculous the 10,000th time.
You are a member of a Christian forum, focused mostly upon Christian Theology, with a particular TOL Creed, and owned by an organisation which would support a kind of Theocratic Constitution or Theonomy that would legislate from Biblical codes and laws, with Judgements and sentences as laid down in the Old Testamrent.
Since you write continuously about recriminating homosexuality over 5 huge threads and more than 10,000 times I have asked you ablout this only in recent pages of posts, so get over yourself.

America is dealing with a whole new type of chaos and anarchy since the legalization of homosexuality, which as shown, has increased to the point of insanity since the Lawrence v Texas SCOTUS ruling.

Here on some thoughts:

1). Can we agree that those innocent children that were sexually molested by homosexual elders and because of that later grew up to have homosexual desires should get spiritual and psychological therapy to help them understand what caused their unnatural sexual desires and hopefully overcome them? Can we at least agree on that?

2). Can we agree that child rapists/molesters (which as shown throughout out this 5 part thread, homosexuals disproportionately do), and the movement that encourages sexual perversion amongst children and youth should be dealt with sternly? Can we at least agree on that?

Now, since you can't get the idea about Gays all being pedophiles out of your head, a fixation of yours, I think, let's get to it. After all, it's your ;primary mindset, it seems.

Number 2) is easy for me. Anybody who commits any crimes against minors, whether by any kind of violence or sexual activity, is a very dangerous criminal and needs to be discovered, convicted and sentenced subject to the legislation of that land, and the policies of its leaders. I'm not convinced that homosexuals are the main offenders in any of these crimes. You seem to be prejudiced beyond the ability to investigate this, imo.

But you now have an opportunity to convince me of how accurate your research has been by proving to me yiour allegations as laid down in Number 1) !! OK?

So, without sending me backwards, or sideways, but by presenting your case about these 'elders' to me now, 1 to 1, show me what you've found, and prove whatever it is you're trying to show me. Just come at it straight. And I'll check you out....... every frigging sentence, Culture Warrior.

Now....... keep to your allegations in Number 1), as highlighted, and let's see what you've got. I'm either going to acknowledge your claims or trash them. Let's go.... over to you. Produce what you've got.

eider

doser observes:
eider retardedly

I-durrr spazzes out:

that would be retarded

Not content with a single spazz,

losing patience with I-durrr's retarded spazziness,

I-durr manages one last spazz:

go away tard

You cannot win with disgustingness like the above.

Your quote that 'Freedom = Crime' is enough to show me what your idea of a perfect world would be. No Freedom for the people.

Your very weak response is that I support sexual crimes, because I support freedom?

You poor old ;person! Your country and mine both support Freedom, and both support Legislation for Justice.

But you don't........ and in a weak moment you blurted it out in a post.

Now I can't post to you any more for two reasons. One reason is that your insults are filthy, you use parts of words which describe seriously disabled people in your attempts to upset your targets. That is just a sad disgrace to dishonour yourself. I don't need to throw anything back. Second reason is, I want to focus upon the Thread's producer and don't have more time, certainly not for such as you.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
You are a member of a Christian forum, focused mostly upon Christian Theology, with a particular TOL Creed, and owned by an organisation which would support a kind of Theocratic Constitution or Theonomy that would legislate from Biblical codes and laws, with Judgements and sentences as laid down in the Old Testamrent.
Since you write continuously about recriminating homosexuality over 5 huge threads and more than 10,000 times I have asked you ablout this only in recent pages of posts, so get over yourself.

He is a fundamentalist madman and clearly unstable. I am not though. I believe that same sex attraction is a mental disorder, and even though I learned that in my catechism, I went on to confirm it in medical papers.

I think for myself and I am a smart person, and here is what I see: Doctors considered same sex attraction to be a disorder for a long time, and then abruptly stopped. I wanted to know why. What I read was nothing but gibberish. The official reasons for taking it of of the list of recognized disorders reads very much like the supreme court decision in Roe verses Wade, a bunch of doublespeak, nonsense and gibberish.

My conclusion is that there was no actual evidence uncovered that justified removing it from the list, and therefore there was some other reason. That reason was political pressure brought on radical violent groups of extremists.

In fact same sex attraction was and still is a disorder and it was only fear and corruption that caused it to be removed from the list of disorders.

Someone will have to do a hell of a job to convince me that I am wrong.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I can't identify with TOL members, as the vast majority of them are, like you, L/libertarian minded.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Here on some thoughts:

Now, since you can't get the idea about Gays all being pedophiles out of your head, a fixation of yours, I think, let's get to it. After all, it's your ;primary mindset, it seems

So that would be a "no", youth who were sexually molested and contract perverse (i.e. homosexual) desires because of it, shouldn't be able to seek therapy to help them understand why they contracted those desires and to do something about them. You're following the LGBT child indoctrination line perfectly thus far..
Number 2) is easy for me. Anybody who commits any crimes against minors, whether by any kind of violence or sexual activity, is a very dangerous criminal and needs to be discovered, convicted and sentenced subject to the legislation of that land, and the policies of its leaders. I'm not convinced that homosexuals are the main offenders in any of these crimes. You seem to be prejudiced beyond the ability to investigate this, imo.

You do realize that the vast majority of the icons of the movement that you identify with either were actively involved in adult-child sex or verbally supported it? I'm not only speaking about the act of child rape, but the indoctrination of youth to the ways of homosexuality and transgenderism by your LGBT movement. If you're against such indoctrination, that means no 'gay' clubs in schools, no more Drag Queen Story Hour or the dozens and dozens of things that your LGBT movement is doing to indoctrinate children to accept and even experiment with homosexuality and transvestism.
But you now have an opportunity to convince me of how accurate your research has been by proving to me yiour allegations as laid down in Number 1) !! OK?

Wait, do you think that I'm here to convince evil to be good? This thread isn't for you, it's for those out there that have an ounce of decency in their bones and have been sitting idly by doing nothing while evil runs rampant in this once great nation.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
He is a fundamentalist madman and clearly unstable. I am not though. I believe that same sex attraction is a mental disorder, and even though I learned that in my catechism, I went on to confirm it in medical papers.

I think for myself and I am a smart person, and here is what I see: Doctors considered same sex attraction to be a disorder for a long time, and then abruptly stopped. I wanted to know why. What I read was nothing but gibberish. The official reasons for taking it of of the list of recognized disorders reads very much like the supreme court decision in Roe verses Wade, a bunch of doublespeak, nonsense and gibberish.

My conclusion is that there was no actual evidence uncovered that justified removing it from the list, and therefore there was some other reason. That reason was political pressure brought on radical violent groups of extremists.

In fact same sex attraction was and still is a disorder and it was only fear and corruption that caused it to be removed from the list of disorders.

Your thoughts on Donald Trump's support of the mental disorder that you speak of?

eider

Thankyou for your post.
I acknowledge your opinion, but I need to focus upon one specific question that the OP has out to me, because I only spend a short time each day on this forum. :)

eider

I can't identify with TOL members, as the vast majority of them are, like you, L/libertarian minded.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Here on some thoughts:

So that would be a "no", youth who were sexually molested and contract perverse (i.e. homosexual) desires because of it, shouldn't be able to seek therapy to help them understand why they contracted those desires and to do something about them. You're following the LGBT child indoctrination line perfectly thus far..

You do realize that the vast majority of the icons of the movement that you identify with either were actively involved in adult-child sex or verbally supported it? I'm not only speaking about the act of child rape, but the indoctrination of youth to the ways of homosexuality and transgenderism by your LGBT movement. If you're against such indoctrination, that means no 'gay' clubs in schools, no more Drag Queen Story Hour or the dozens and dozens of things that your LGBT movement is doing to indoctrinate children to accept and even experiment with homosexuality and transvestism.

Wait, do you think that I'm here to convince evil to be good? This thread isn't for you, it's for those out there that have an ounce of decency in their bones and have been sitting idly by doing nothing while evil runs rampant in this once great nation.

What?
Here is your chance to convince me that your claims are true.
You have mentioned about 'eldets' who you know have done bad things.
I have dropped everything else on this forum to focus upon this one point.
Now get to it and please post up this story for me to review.

You do realise that if you don't you will just look very odd indeed. True?

Now come on...... Do your thing and post up this story for me. :)
​​

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What?
Here is your chance to convince me that your claims are true.
You have mentioned about 'eldets' who you know have done bad things.
I have dropped everything else on this forum to focus upon this one point.
Now get to it and please post up this story for me to review.

You do realise that if you don't you will just look very odd indeed. True?

Now come on...... Do your thing and post up this story for me. :)
​​

How about we start with the basics and I attempt to convince you that a certain part of male genitalia never ever goes in another male's orifice that was designed for excreting human waste? (Just say NO! to buggery Aaron).

Why would I waste time attempting to convince someone who can't get something as simple as human sexuality right that therapy for sexually abused children can and often does help them overcome their homosexual desires?
This topic has been discussed numerous times throughout this 5 part thread and information on the topic is not only available in Part 4's table of contents, but in various pages in Part 5 as well.

eider

How about we start with the basics and I attempt to convince you that a certain part of male genitalia never ever goes in another male's orifice that was designed for excreting human waste? (Just say NO! to buggery Aaron).

Why would I waste time attempting to convince someone who can't get something as simple as human sexuality right that therapy for sexually abused children can and often does help them overcome their homosexual desires?
This topic has been discussed numerous times throughout this 5 part thread and information on the topic is not only available in Part 4's table of contents, but in various pages in Part 5 as well.

Hey! Wake up!
You asked me to agree about something!
I have offered to look in to it with you. I have given your request my attention!

And now you're running away from what you asked me to agree?
Come on......... put up the story for me to review here.
Here is what you asked me to agree to:-

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey! Wake up!
You asked me to agree about something!
I have offered to look in to it with you. I have given your request my attention!

And now you're running away from what you asked me to agree?
Come on......... put up the story for me to review here.
Here is what you asked me to agree to:-

I can't begin to believe that you're naïve about therapy to help people understand and hopefully overcome their homosexual desires, something that has been in and out of the news for years and has been a big part of this 5 part thread that you've followed religiously since it's inception.

Being the homosexual activist that you are, your answer to my question is undoubtedly "NO!", How are we going to indoctrinate children if we help them find a way out of our homosexual deathstyle?"

Thanks for playing along, I always like using homosexual activists to make my case for the recriminalization of homosexuality, in this case the indoctrination of children to the ways of homosexuality and transgenderism.

God's Truth

He's debated on here before, but recently he's been super busy, and hardly ever has the time to post on TOL, though he has posted a few times in the past couple of months.

Many years ago I tried to engage him on something he posted but he never responded and haven't seen him discuss with anyone else. I would love to interact with him.

eider

I can't begin to believe that you're naïve about therapy to help people understand and hopefully overcome their homosexual desires, something that has been in and out of the news for years and has been a big part of this 5 part thread that you've followed religiously since it's inception.

Being the homosexual activist that you are, your answer to my question is undoubtedly "NO!", How are we going to indoctrinate children if we help them find a way out of our homosexual deathstyle?"

Thanks for playing along, I always like using homosexual activists to make my case for the recriminalization of homosexuality, in this case the indoctrination of children to the ways of homosexuality and transgenderism.

What a cop out.
You ask me a straight question. I take you up on it and ask you to post up reports of the incident/s that you mentioned.
You didn't do it, and when pushed to produce details of the case/s you write the above rubbish, telling me how I would answer you.

Now, I'll post your question once again, so that you can be in no doubt about what you asked me, whether I would accept or not the details. So far I know nothing about all this!

If you can't show your research details about these 'elders' then I have no alternative but to believe that you were telling an outright untruth, and that would lead me to doubt your whole series of threads, that they have been built from your imagination. So post up the reports, please!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

What a cop out.

Say it, I know you're just dying to do so:

"Coward!"

Don't cha feel better now, just like old times.

You ask me a straight question. I take you up on it and ask you to post up reports of the incident/s that you mentioned.
You didn't do it, and when pushed to produce details of the case/s you write the above rubbish, telling me how I would answer you.

Sigh, so much drama.

Now, I'll post your question once again, so that you can be in no doubt about what you asked me, whether I would accept or not the details. So far I know nothing about all this!

If you can't show your research details about these 'elders' then I have no alternative but to believe that you were telling an outright untruth, and that would lead me to doubt your whole series of threads, that they have been built from your imagination. So post up the reports, please!

You already answered the question by not answering the question.

Moving on...

Status
Not open for further replies.