Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
NAMBLA-gate: The Strange Case of Kevin Jennings, Part Three

So even when both you and one of your sources admit there is no link or proof of Jennings and NAMBLA,

The direct link is through pedophile Harry Hay who "inspired" : aroused, animated, or imbued with the spirit to do something, by or as if by supernatural or divine influence:
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/inspired?s=t

Kevin "fistgate" Jennings to (by his own words) become a homosexual activist.

even though I have repeatedly pointed out that six degrees of separation arguments are not really proof of anything, you just go back to the same well.

I'm not saying that Hay and Jennings winked at one another while strolling through a daycare center looking for some action (six degrees of child rape), I've shown that the person who started an organization that promotes sexual perversion, and as I will show, teaches sexually depraved practices to children, was a great admirer of Harry Hay.

If Hay's NAMBLA links have failed to prove any of your arguments about Jennings, why do you think linking Hay to Crowley is going to change that? I mean Crowley, really?

A few more nails in the proverbial coffin.

I really guess you led with your strongest argument and now with it having failed you are just stuck? Or maybe these propaganda pieces are all you have and you can't think outside other people's boxes?

Refer to my earlier post where I told you that I'm not here to convince you of anything. I'm here to share FACTS, and let people that still have an ounce of decency left in them know what kind of monsters are teaching their children.

Now that the foundation has been set by showing what kind of filthy degenerate Kevin "fistgate" Jennings was "inspired" to become a homosexual activist by, it's time to share what Kevin Jennings has done to the children of Massachusetts and to the children of America.

Remember that I posted this a few pages ago. It's from the OP in Part 3 and one of the reasons Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!

2). The indoctrination of children and teens into accepting homosexuality as something 'normal'.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-3&p=3921996&viewfull=1#post3921996

Kit the Coyote

(Did Kit the Coyote just compare fire, which is used for many good things, with child rape? I do believe he did).

Did aCultureWarrior make a stupid snide comment he knows is stupid? I do believe he did. The classic yelling fire example is older than dirt and everyone who has ever intelligently discussed speech knows what it means. Turning an illustrative example into a silly snide comment is just stupid and adds nothing to the discussion except to make you look silly. This silliness is beneath you.

More clarification please, i.e. give an example of child rapists talking "responsibly".
OKay "Officer, I am guilty of child rape lock me up for the rest of my life."

A child rapist is a criminal and if they talk about their crimes it can be used against them in court.

Now if just talking about child rape is illegal, I assume you will be shortly turning yourself into the police since you talk about it constantly.

Oh, so you're mad at the LGBTQueer movement for excluding child rapists from their parades (it was very bad PR ya know: page...of "After the Ball...").

I'm quite happy with them for excluding them, it was the smart thing to do and Hay was wrong to protest it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
(Did Kit the Coyote just compare fire, which is used for many good things, with child rape? I do believe he did).

Did aCultureWarrior make a stupid snide comment he knows is stupid? I do believe he did. The classic yelling fire example is older than dirt and everyone who has ever intelligently discussed speech knows what it means. Turning an illustrative example into a silly snide comment is just stupid and adds nothing to the discussion except to make you look silly. This silliness is beneath you.

You obviously missed the meaning of my words which were intertwined with my mockery of you: Outside of the world of Harry Hay, Kevin Jennings, Terry Bean (who founded the HRC), Ed the ped Murray and the vast majority in the LGBTQueer movement, adult-child sex has absolutely no useful purpose, fire does.

More clarification please, i.e. give an example of child rapists talking "responsibly".

OKay "Officer, I am guilty of child rape lock me up for the rest of my life."

When things get turned around in this insane country of ours, child indoctrinators will be imprisoned or silently slither back beneath the rock whence they came.

A child rapist is a criminal and if they talk about their crimes it can be used against them in court.

And what are two people or more (or in the case of NAMBLA a group of men) who talk about raping young boys with the intent to do so?

Criminal conspirators.

I would still like to hear your scenario of those from NAMBLA talking "responsibly" about man-boy sex (i.e. child rape).

Now if just talking about child rape is illegal, I assume you will be shortly turning yourself into the police since you talk about it constantly.

You are aware that in Matthew 18:6 Jesus justified the death penalty for child indoctrinators such as Kevin Jennings and Dan Savage aren't you? (Not to mention the LGBTQueer groups that feed pro homosexual propaganda to America's youth).

If it can be shown that their pro homosexual propaganda was responsible for a youth's death, then at minimum a charge of manslaughter would be brought against these moral degenerates.

Oh, so you're mad at the LGBTQueer movement for excluding child rapists from their parades (it was very bad PR ya know: page...of "After the Ball...").

I'm quite happy with them for excluding them, it was the smart thing to do and Hay was wrong to protest it.

Your flip flopping makes Donald Trump look like an amateur. Not but a post ago you wrote the following:

You will also note, I have not defended any of NAMBLA's messaging. I brought up speech in regards to the picture of Hay protesting their exclusion in a parade.

What happened to your support of Harry Hay's "free speech"?

Kit the Coyote

The direct link is through pedophile Harry Hay who "inspired": aroused, animated or imbued with the spirit to do something, by or as if by supernatural or divine influence:

Except it is not a direct link. It is guilt by association. You have failed to show that what inspired him has anything to do with Hay's supposed connections to NAMBLA or that he even know about them.

I am inspired by Thomas Jefferson for his contributions to the founding of our country and the Constitution. Yet Jefferson was a slave owner and an adulterer. I do not approve of either slavery or adultery but I can still acknowledge and respect his other good acts.

(Will aCultureWarrior make a stupid snide remark about comparing Founding Fathers with child rapists? I think he will. Will CW be able to resist looking stupid like he doesn't understand the simple idea of using unrelated examples to illustrate a point? Tune in next episode to find out.)

I'm not saying that Hay and Jennings winked at one another while strolling through a daycare center looking for some action (six degrees of child rape), I've shown that the person who started an organization that promotes sexual perversion, and as I will show, teaches sexually depraved practices to children, was a great admirer of Harry Hay.

All you have shown is he admired Hay as being one of the first founders of a civil rights movement. You haven't even been able to back up the claim about teaching sexually depraved practices as the Fistgate and the student counseling things turned out to be bust. Remember what I said about leading with your best argument?

Refer to my earlier post where I told you that I'm not here to convince you of anything. I'm here to share FACTS and let people that still have an ounce of decency left in them know what kind of monsters are teaching their children.

Except for your facts, in this case, is propaganda which fails when you start looking at the whole story.

Now that the foundation has been set by showing what kind of filthy degenerate Kevin "fistgate" Jennings was "inspired" to become a homosexual activist by, it's time to share what Kevin Jennings has done to the children of Massachusetts and to the children of America.

The foundation you are building on is sand but go ahead and build away.

Remember that I posted this a few pages ago. It's from the OP in Part 3 and one of the reasons Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!

2). The indoctrination of children and teens into accepting homosexuality as something 'normal'.

Teaching children and teens that current society accepts homosexuality as normal is not illegal. Teaching acceptance of others is also acceptable.

As for your goal of recriminalizing homosexuality, it looks like you having as much success and influence as NAMBLA is in their efforts to legalize child sex. Less even, they at least get used as a joke punchline on late night talk shows.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The direct link is through pedophile Harry Hay who "inspired": aroused, animated or imbued with the spirit to do something, by or as if by supernatural or divine influence:

Except it is not a direct link. It is guilt by association. You have failed to show that what inspired him has anything to do with Hay's supposed connections to NAMBLA or that he even know about them.

I won't waste much more time on this subject, as exposing Kevin Jennings and his GLSEN organization is at the core of this discussion.

I note how after conclusive evidence has been provided (a letter written about Harry Hay by NAMBLA founder David Thorstad, Harry Hay on the cover of the NAMBLA bulletin after his death, pictures of Hay attending NAMBLA meetings, Hay's own words "As a child,” [Hay] explained, “I molested an adult until I found out what I needed to know.” … Far from being an experience of “molestation,” Harry always described it as “the most beautiful gift that a fourteen-year-old ever got from his first love!”
https://americansfortruth.com/2009/...pioneer-harry-hay-defended-nambla-to-the-end/

how you use the words "supposed connections" Harry Hay had to NAMBLA and the world of pedophilia/pederasty..

I am inspired by Thomas Jefferson for his contributions to the founding of our country and the Constitution. Yet Jefferson was a slave owner and an adulterer. I do not approve of either slavery or adultery but I can still acknowledge and respect his other good acts.

Don't be too "inspired" by Thomas Jefferson, as he proposed that homosexual males be castrated.
http://press-pubs.uchicago.edu/founders/documents/amendVIIIs10.html

(Will aCultureWarrior make a stupid snide remark about comparing Founding Fathers with child rapists? I think he will. Will CW be able to resist looking stupid like he doesn't understand the simple idea of using unrelated examples to illustrate a point? Tune in next episode to find out.)

I could go on and on about Jefferson (he wrote a Bible entitled "The Life and Morals of Jesus of Nazareth").

s-l1000.jpg

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/160977944192-0-1/s-l1000.jpg

When you become "inspired" to be more like Thomas Jefferson and accept that the teachings of Jesus Christ is the best thing that ever happened to mankind, let me know and I will acknowledge the "inspiration" that Thomas Jefferson gave you.

All you have shown is he admired Hay as being one of the first founders of a civil rights movement.

Thanks for acknowledging that Kevin Jennings "admired" one of the first founders of the homosexual rights movement, which at the time openly embraced adult-child sex. Now just acknowledge that Jennings admired Hay so much that he too became a homosexual activist because of Hay.

You haven't even been able to back up the claim about teaching sexually depraved practices as the Fistgate and the student counseling things turned out to be bust. Remember what I said about leading with your best argument?

Fistgate will be covered in it's entirety in the many posts to come. Oh, and I forgot to mention what Jennings said when confronted years later about the "student counseling". I'll cover that in posts to come as well.

Edit:
Kevin Jennings, the founder of the Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network, was teaching high school in Concord, Mass., in 1988 when the boy, a sophomore, confessed an involvement with a man he had met in a bus station bathroom in Boston. Jennings has written that he told the boy, "I hope you knew to use a condom."
In a statement issued Wednesday [Sept. 2009], Jennings said: "Twenty one years later I can see how I should have handled this situation differently. I should have asked for more information and consulted legal or medical authorities."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/200...-admits-poorly-handled-underage-sex-case.html

"I should have handled this situation differently"?

You handled perfectly Kevin. A sophomore in High School met an older (adult) man in a public restroom and told you that he went over to the man's house that night. You told him "I hope you knew to use a condom.".

I don't know how differently you could have handled that situation Kevin, as it appears to me that you were going by the LGBT playbook when it comes to adult-child sex (Safe Sex! Safe Sex!).

Refer to my earlier post where I told you that I'm not here to convince you of anything. I'm here to share FACTS and let people that still have an ounce of decency left in them know what kind of monsters are teaching their children.

Except for your facts, in this case, is propaganda which fails when you start looking at the whole story.

I love debate, in fact I love it so much that I look forward to you disproving the FACTS that I've supplied. Disprove that Harry Hay was on the cover of the NAMBLA bulletin; disprove the fact that NAMBLA founder David Thorstad wrote a letter worshipping Harry Hay; disprove the numerous pictures of Hay attending NAMBLA meetings, etc. etc. etc.

The foundation you are building on is sand but go ahead and build away.

Thanks, as I couldn't even think about going on without your permission (I too can use sarcasm).

Teaching children and teens that current society accepts homosexuality as normal is not illegal. Teaching acceptance of others is also acceptable.

Thank you for acknowledging that children of all ages are being indoctrinated by the LGBTQueer movement to accept sexual deviancy as something normal.

As for your goal of recriminalizing homosexuality, it looks like you having as much success and influence as NAMBLA is in their efforts to legalize child sex. Less even, they at least get used as a joke punchline on late night talk shows.

The chances are that Jesus will return with a convoy of 18 wheelers full of millstones to serve justice on the child molesting LGBTQueer movement before homosexuality will be recriminalized in this nation.

In any event, justice will be served.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Before I continue with the excellent facts that MassResistance has on Kevin "fistgate" Jennings, if Kit the Coyote should decide to return to the thread (perhaps he's busy reading the Jefferson Bible) I would like a response to this request from two posts ago:

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
And what are two people or more (or in the case of NAMBLA a group of men) who talk about raping young boys with the intent to do so?

Criminal conspirators.

I would still like to hear your scenario of those from NAMBLA talking "responsibly" about man-boy sex (i.e. child rape).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I was talking with a co-worker the other day and he mentioned that the Seattle Storm (Seattle's Women's pro basketball team) won their 3rd WNBA championship (yawn).

He also stated that "90% of the players are lesbian".

Actually, according to an ex WNBA player, 98% percent of the players are lesbian (the "L" in the LGBTQ acronym) and (surprise surprise) they're bullies.

Ex-Player Claims “98% of the Women In The WNBA Are Gay”—And They Bully Straight Players

"The message was: ‘We want you to know we don’t like you,'" says former New York Liberty Candice Wiggins.

2-23-17

A former WNBA star has attacked the league, claiming most players are lesbians and that she was harassed for being straight and popular with fans.

Me being heterosexual… and being vocal in my identity as a straight woman was huge,” Candice Wiggins, a former guard for the Minnesota Lynx and New York Liberty, told the Chicago Tribune. “I would say 98% of the women in the WNBA are gay women. It was a conformist type of place. There was a whole different set of rules they could apply.”

Wiggins, who is working on her memoir, claims there was a “very harmful” culture in the WNBA during her eight-year career. She announced her retirement abruptly in March, after receiving a contract extension from the Liberty.

“I wanted to play two more seasons of WNBA, but the experience didn’t lend itself to my mental state,” she explained. “It was a depressing state in the WNBA. It’s not watched. Our value is diminished. It can be quite hard. I didn’t like the culture inside the WNBA, and without revealing too much, it was toxic for me… My spirit was being broken.”
“People were deliberately trying to hurt me all of the time. I had never been called the B-word so many times in my life than I was in my rookie season. I’d never been thrown to the ground so much. The message was: ‘We want you to know we don’t like you.'”
Her frustration is fueled by the lack of respect she feels the WNBA receives. “We’re all fighting for crumbs… Viewership is minimal. Ticket sales are very low. They give away tickets and people don’t come to the game.”

Within the league, Wiggins claims, femininity was looked down upon.
“The way I looked, the way I played—those things contributed to the tension,” she says. “It comes to a point where you get compared so much to the men, you come to mirror the men,’ she said. “So many people think you have to look like a man, play like a man to get respect. I was the opposite. I was proud to a be a woman, and it didn’t fit well in that culture.”
Read more: http://www.newnownext.com/wnba-lesbians-candice-wiggins/02/2017/

Good for you for speaking out Candice! You're obviously on the LGBTQ hit list now, but that comes with telling the truth.

16683962_10158058345515408_4054621024651522157_n.jpg

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=c314f8f198b5140dd1777495d3440927&oe=5C38A289

I've shown how the LGBTQueer movement has infiltrated professional and college sports, hence one of the many reasons this former college basketball player no longer is a fan of either.

Kit the Coyote

I won't waste much more time on this subject, as exposing Kevin Jennings and his GLSEN organization is at the core of this discussion.

You have done nothing but waste time on this discussion, you have spent probably 90% of the CORE discussion about Jennings talking about Harry Hay, a rabbit hole that has produced little useful relevance to the CORE discussion because it has provided no evidence that Jennings admiration of Hay extended to his connections to NAMBLA, quite the opposite in fact.

Don't be too "inspired" by Thomas Jefferson, as he proposed that homosexual males be castrated.
Most likely given the age he lived in. I can still admire him while attributing that aspect to his other failings, slavery, and adultery. Being inspired by aspects of a person does not mean you become that person in all things.

I could go on and on about Jefferson (he wrote a Bible entitled "The Life and Morals of Jesus of Nazareth").

When you become "inspired" to be more like Thomas Jefferson and accept that the teachings of Jesus Christ is the best thing that ever happened to mankind, let me know and I will acknowledge the "inspiration" that Thomas Jefferson gave you.

You mean to accept the wisdom of Christ as a philosopher while rejected his divinity? I already do that.

While Jefferson was a firm theist, the God in which he believed was not the traditional Christian divinity. Jefferson rejected the notion of the Trinity and Jesus’ divinity. He rejected Biblical miracles, the resurrection, the atonement, and original sin (believing that God could not fault or condemn all humanity for the sins of others, a gross injustice). In neither the eighteenth century nor today would most people consider a person with those views a “Christian.”

Given these views, Jefferson’s relationship with Christianity was complicated. He believed that Jesus was the “first of human sages,” noting that his philosophy, “freed from the corruptions of later times” – including Jesus’ divinity, resurrection, “is far superior” to others because Jesus preached “universal philanthropy, not only to kindred and friends, to neighbors and countrymen, but to all mankind
https://www.monticello.org/site/research-and-collections/jeffersons-religious-beliefs

This is not all that far from my own current views on the divine and Jesus based on the little real information we know of him.

Thanks for acknowledging that Kevin Jennings "admired" one of the first founders of the homosexual rights movement, which at the time openly embraced adult-child sex. Now just acknowledge that Jennings admired Hay so much that he too became a homosexual activist because of Hay.

That is not in contention, except perhaps for the embracing adult-child sex part. At worst, if he was aware of it, it was not part of his inspiration.

Fistgate will be covered in it's entirety in the many posts to come. Oh, and I forgot to mention what Jennings said when confronted years later about the "student counseling". I'll cover that in posts to come as well.

It has already been covered to death. :deadhorse:
Do you have anything other than the same two stories that you have posted over and over and over while ignoring the problems with them?

You handled perfectly Kevin. A sophomore in High School met an older (adult) man in a public restroom and told you that he went over to the man's house that night. You told him "I hope you knew to use a condom.".

I don't know how differently you could have handled that situation Kevin, as it appears to me that you were going by the LGBT playbook when it comes to adult-child sex (Safe Sex! Safe Sex!).

And you have been repeatedly shown from statements of the actual boy involved that this story is far more complicated and less damning than you paint it. That was no sex was involved at the time they talked, and you have no information on what exactly was discussed other than safe sex was raised.

If you suspect someone you were advising was going to LEGALLY ignore your advice and have sex with someone, would you tell them NOT to use a condom? Note this is after how you told him how homosexuality is a sin and he is going to hell if he doesn't change his ways.

I love debate, in fact I love it so much that I look forward to you disproving the FACTS that I've supplied. Disprove that Harry Hay was on the cover of the NAMBLA bulletin; disprove the fact that NAMBLA founder David Thorstad wrote a letter worshipping Harry Hay; disprove the numerous pictures of Hay attending NAMBLA meetings, etc. etc. etc.

Which would be nice if we were debating Hay, that is your rabbit hole, one you have based your entire argument on even though it has little relevance to the actual subject of the debate. I don't know that Hay was directly involved with NAMBLA beyond his support for them. That support by itself lowers my opinion of him and I've already acknowledged that. I'm not defending Hay.

The chances are that Jesus will return with a convoy of 18 wheelers full of millstones to serve justice on the child molesting LGBTQueer movement before homosexuality will be recriminalized in this nation.

Not according to Thomas Jefferson.

Kit the Coyote

Criminal conspirators.

I answered this already if they are talking about child rape with intent then they are NOT talking responsibly and they are criminal conspirators. As for talking about the subject in general, have you turned yourself into the police yet?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

You have done nothing but waste time on this discussion, you have spent probably 90% of the CORE discussion about Jennings talking about Harry Hay, a rabbit hole that has produced little useful relevance to the CORE discussion because it has provided no evidence that Jennings admiration of Hay extended to his connections to NAMBLA, quite the opposite in fact.

Being that Harry "NAMBLA walks with me" Hay was out and proud about his close ties with the pedophiles/pederasts of NAMBLA and adult-child sex in general, and Kevin "fistgate" Jennings was still "inspired" by Hay to become a homosexual activist, one who like Hay preys on children through his 'educational organization' called GLSEN, the 'core foundation' has been established.

Most likely given the age he lived in.

His proposal was turned down. When it comes to punishing those convicted of homosexuality, it appears that Thomas Jefferson was too radical for the age he lived in.

I can still admire him while attributing that aspect to his other failings, slavery, and adultery. Being inspired by aspects of a person does not mean you become that person in all things.

Admire Jefferson for his greatest contribution: Establishing (as seen in the Declaration of Independence) that man's rights come from God.

While the lies about Jefferson being an adulterer are just that, I'm surprised that you didn't embrace him even if they were true, cuz you sure enjoyed talking about a bisexual woman who was an adulterer several posts back.

You mean to accept the wisdom of Christ as a philosopher while rejected his divinity? I already do that.

So you believe like Jesus Christ does that marriage is between one man and one woman? You hide your acceptance of Christ's wisdom well Kit.

Regarding Jefferson rejecting the Divinity of Christ: How is that possible when in his book "The Life and Morals of Jesus of Nazareth" Jefferson "included Jesus raising the dead, healing the sick, casting out demons, calling Himself the Son of God, speaking of His Second Coming, etc."?
https://wallbuilders.com/jefferson-lies-taking-critics/

That is not in contention, except perhaps for the embracing adult-child sex part. At worst, if he was aware of it, it was not part of his inspiration.

One would think that Kevin "fistgate" Jennings would have uttered at least one (just one) word denouncing Harry "NAMBLA walks with me" ties to a well know child rape organization (one word, just one).

As we will see in the many posts to come, Jennings is following in the footsteps of his child rape predecessor.

It has already been covered to death.
Do you have anything other than the same two stories that you have posted over and over and over while ignoring the problems with them?

If you'd let go of your Queen of Denial act, I wouldn't have to post the same evidence over and over.

And you have been repeatedly shown from statements of the actual boy involved that this story is far more complicated and less damning than you paint it. That was no sex was involved at the time they talked, and you have no information on what exactly was discussed other than safe sex was raised.

As I told … Dante when he posted the article about "Brewster" being interviewed years later by CNN: I need more information on Brewster, i.e. is he currently a homosexual activist who works for HRC (founded by pederast Terry Bean) or GLSEN? And who "interviewed" Brewster, was it openly homosexual Andy Cooper or Don Lemon? And where did this interview take place, in a toilet stall in one of the restrooms at CNN?

10-most-influential-gay-male-journalists-1600x1200.png

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Kvq4hZ2i...nfluential-gay-male-journalists-1600x1200.png

If you suspect someone you were advising was going to LEGALLY ignore your advice and have sex with someone, would you tell them NOT to use a condom? Note this is after how you told him how homosexuality is a sin and he is going to hell if he doesn't change his ways.

Here's how I'd handle the conversation between me and Brewster: I'd sit down with him and patiently listen to his story about how he, like the vast majority of people with same sex desires, was molested as a child. After Brewster understood that he wasn't "born that way", I'd let him know that many people, youth included, have sought professional psychiatric and spiritual counseling to understand and often times overcome their same sex desires.

Needless to say I wouldn't pound another nail in the coffin by telling him to engage in homosexuality, but to "be careful!".

Which would be nice if we were debating Hay, that is your rabbit hole, one you have based your entire argument on even though it has little relevance to the actual subject of the debate. I don't know that Hay was directly involved with NAMBLA beyond his support for them. That support by itself lowers my opinion of him and I've already acknowledged that. I'm not defending Hay.

Now that I've been successful in "lowering your opinion" of one of the major icons in the modern day homosexual movement (one who "inspired" Kevin Jennings to become a homosexual activist), I'll work on exposing the child molesting/indoctrinating agenda of Kevin Jennings' 'GLSEN' and see if that "lowers your opinion" of Jennings and GLSEN as well.

Not according to Thomas Jefferson.

You mean the guy who wanted to castrate homosexual males?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Criminal conspirators.

I answered this already if they are talking about child rape with intent then they are NOT talking responsibly and they are criminal conspirators. As for talking about the subject in general, have you turned yourself into the police yet?

So there can be "responsible conversations" when it comes to adult-child sex? Pretend for a minute that you're Kevin Jennings mentor (Harry Hay) who attended numerous NAMBLA meetings and create a scenario where "responsible conversation" about adult-child sex (in this case man-boy sex) is done.

I didn't know that pedophiles can be "responsible"...

enlighten me.

Kit the Coyote

Being that Harry "NAMBLA walks with me" Hay was out and proud about his close ties with the pedophiles/pederasts of NAMBLA and adult-child sex in general, and Kevin "fistgate" Jennings was still "inspired" by Hay to become a homosexual activist, one who like Hay preys on children through his 'educational organization' called GLSEN, the 'core foundation' has been established.

Repeating something you have failed to established does not make it established.

Admire Jefferson for his greatest contribution: Establishing (as seen in the Declaration of Independence) that man's rights come from God.

While the lies about Jefferson being an adulterer are just that, I'm surprised that you didn't embrace him even if they were true, cuz you sure enjoyed talking about a bisexual woman who was an adulterer several posts back.

On further review, I realized that Jefferson's wife died before Hemmings children were born so adulterer is really the wrong word. I honestly can't say what is the right word as I don't know the exact relationship he had with the woman, I would hope it was a loving caring relationship.

So you believe like Jesus Christ does that marriage is between one man and one woman? You hide your acceptance of Christ's wisdom well Kit.

Regarding Jefferson rejecting the Divinity of Christ: How is that possible when in his book "The Life and Morals of Jesus of Nazareth" Jefferson "included Jesus raising the dead, healing the sick, casting out demons, calling Himself the Son of God, speaking of His Second Coming, etc."?

I didn't say I accept everything about Jesus Christ, just that he seems to have had a sound philosophy. I would agree with him about the importance of marriage at least. I just wouldn't limit it as much.

Your linked article only shows that there is a disagreement among historians on the subject. As the writer notes, other historians see the inclusion of that material differently. Jefferson did remove all references to the resurrection from his book and spoke quite clearly on his feeling of the 'supernatural' in the story.

Mind you I don't think Jefferson had it completely right either. The fact is we have very little information about what Jesus actually said or did. We have at best a general idea of what he thought as filtered through many third-hand accounts. I'm sorry to inform you that the red letter text in your Bible was not actually written by Jesus himself.

As I told … Dante when he posted the article about "Brewster" being interviewed years later by CNN: I need more information on Brewster, i.e. is he currently a homosexual activist who works for HRC (founded by pederast Terry Bean) or GLSEN? And who "interviewed" Brewster, was it openly homosexual Andy Cooper or Don Lemon? And where did this interview take place, in a toilet stall in one of the restrooms at CNN?

In other words, you want to continue your trend of blaming the victim when it turns out they are not the victim you want them to be.

Needless to say, I wouldn't pound another nail in the coffin by telling him to engage in homosexuality, but to "be careful!".

And you have no proof that Jennings told him to engage in homosexual sex. That the advice he might have given on how to deal with his issues might be different than yours is not relevant to that point.

Now that I've been successful in "lowering your opinion" of one of the major icons in the modern day homosexual movement (one who "inspired" Kevin Jennings to become a homosexual activist), I'll work on exposing the child molesting/indoctrinating agenda of Kevin Jennings' 'GLSEN' and see if that "lowers your opinion" of Jennings and GLSEN as well.

I never had an opinion of Hay, to begin with since I never heard of him before this. What I have now is not a high opinion but I take into account that all I really know so far is filtered through a propaganda lens. You have already given what appears to be all you have on Jennings and so far it fails to impress.

You mean the guy who wanted to castrate homosexual males?

Nobody is perfect.

MrDante

You are aware that in Matthew 18:6 Jesus justified the death penalty for child indoctrinators such as Kevin Jennings and Dan Savage aren't you? (Not to mention the LGBTQueer groups that feed pro homosexual propaganda to America's youth).

If it can be shown that their pro homosexual propaganda was responsible for a youth's death, then at minimum a charge of manslaughter would be brought against these moral degenerates.

If it can be shown that mass resistance's junk science, dehumanization tactics, and the promotion of child abuse in their anti-gay propaganda machine was responsible for a youth's death, then at minimum a charge of manslaughter would be brought against these moral degenerates and the perverts that support them.

MrDante

I won't waste much more time on this subject,
Translation: my usual misdirection and guilt by association hasn't derailed the conversation.

Edit:
Kevin Jennings, the founder of the Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network, was teaching high school in Concord, Mass., in 1988 when the boy, a sophomore, confessed an involvement with a man he had met in a bus station bathroom in Boston.

a buys station bathroom?

Your own quotes from Jennings don't say anything about any bathroom and the CNN interview "Brewster" said there was no involvement and no bathroom.

So are you just making the bathroom thing up?

I love debate,
:rotfl:

in fact I love it so much that I look forward to you disproving the FACTS that I've supplied. Disprove that Harry Hay was on the cover of the NAMBLA bulletin;
which showes....nothing

disprove the fact that NAMBLA founder David Thorstad wrote a letter worshipping Harry Hay;
so what?

disprove the numerous pictures of Hay attending NAMBLA meetings, etc. etc. etc.

"I am not a member of NAMBLA, nor would it ever have been my inclination to be one." Harry Hay

Gay Community News, Fall 1994

[/QUOTE]

MrDante

I was talking with a co-worker the other day and he mentioned that the Seattle Storm (Seattle's Women's pro basketball team) won their 3rd WNBA championship (yawn).

He also stated that "90% of the players are lesbian".

Actually, according to an ex WNBA player, 98% percent of the players are lesbian (the "L" in the LGBTQ acronym) and (surprise surprise) they're bullies.

Ex-Player Claims “98% of the Women In The WNBA Are Gay”—And They Bully Straight Players

"The message was: ‘We want you to know we don’t like you,'" says former New York Liberty Candice Wiggins.

2-23-17

A former WNBA star has attacked the league, claiming most players are lesbians and that she was harassed for being straight and popular with fans.

Me being heterosexual… and being vocal in my identity as a straight woman was huge,” Candice Wiggins, a former guard for the Minnesota Lynx and New York Liberty, told the Chicago Tribune. “I would say 98% of the women in the WNBA are gay women. It was a conformist type of place. There was a whole different set of rules they could apply.”

Wiggins, who is working on her memoir, claims there was a “very harmful” culture in the WNBA during her eight-year career. She announced her retirement abruptly in March, after receiving a contract extension from the Liberty.

“I wanted to play two more seasons of WNBA, but the experience didn’t lend itself to my mental state,” she explained. “It was a depressing state in the WNBA. It’s not watched. Our value is diminished. It can be quite hard. I didn’t like the culture inside the WNBA, and without revealing too much, it was toxic for me… My spirit was being broken.”
“People were deliberately trying to hurt me all of the time. I had never been called the B-word so many times in my life than I was in my rookie season. I’d never been thrown to the ground so much. The message was: ‘We want you to know we don’t like you.'”
Her frustration is fueled by the lack of respect she feels the WNBA receives. “We’re all fighting for crumbs… Viewership is minimal. Ticket sales are very low. They give away tickets and people don’t come to the game.”

Within the league, Wiggins claims, femininity was looked down upon.
“The way I looked, the way I played—those things contributed to the tension,” she says. “It comes to a point where you get compared so much to the men, you come to mirror the men,’ she said. “So many people think you have to look like a man, play like a man to get respect. I was the opposite. I was proud to a be a woman, and it didn’t fit well in that culture.”
Read more: http://www.newnownext.com/wnba-lesbians-candice-wiggins/02/2017/

Good for you for speaking out Candice! You're obviously on the LGBTQ hit list now, but that comes with telling the truth.

16683962_10158058345515408_4054621024651522157_n.jpg

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=c314f8f198b5140dd1777495d3440927&oe=5C38A289

I've shown how the LGBTQueer movement has infiltrated professional and college sports, hence one of the many reasons this former college basketball player no longer is a fan of either.

Bullying that no one else in the WNBA experienced or witnessed. Bullying that Wiggins never reported during her eight year career where she played for 4 different franchises. Bullying that was never mentioned to any coach or team administrator. Never mention to any reporter.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Repeating something you have failed to established does not make it established.

Then there's Jennings working? relationship with Larry Kramer at ACT UP! in the early years.

Larry_Kramer_Reports-from-the-Holocaust.jpg

“In those instances where children do have sex with their homosexual elders, be they teachers or anyone else, I submit that often, very often, the child desires the activity, and perhaps even solicits it, either because of a natural curiosity that will or will not develop along these lines, or because he or she is homosexual and innately knows it. This is far from “recruitment."
-Larry Kramer, founder of ACT UP!, who worked alongside Kevin Jennings.

On further review, I realized that Jefferson's wife died before Hemmings children were born so adulterer is really the wrong word. I honestly can't say what is the right word as I don't know the exact relationship he had with the woman, I would hope it was a loving caring relationship.

Take that "review" even further and learn that Jefferson didn't have a sexual relationship with Sally Hemmings.

Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemings: The Search for Truth

https://wallbuilders.com/thomas-jefferson-sally-hemings-search-truth/

On that note: Any further discussion of the Founding Fathers will be discussed in this thread made solely for that purpose:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...athers-Thread-of-All-Founding-Fathers-Threads

In other words, you want to continue your trend of blaming the victim when it turns out they are not the victim you want them to be.

When "Brewster" was a teenager he was victimized (lead astray) by homosexual activist Kevin Jennings. When he turned into an adult and defended Jennings, he no longer was a victim, but a homosexual activist.

I never had an opinion of Hay, to begin with since I never heard of him before this. What I have now is not a high opinion but I take into account that all I really know so far is filtered through a propaganda lens. You have already given what appears to be all you have on Jennings and so far it fails to impress.

That makes two LGBTQ icons that you'd never heard of before this thread: Kevin "Fistgate" Jennings and Harry "NAMBLA walks with me" Hay. You've learned a lot about Hay and his ties to NAMBLA and pedophilia/pederasty, now you're going to learn a helluva lot about Kevin Jennings.

MrDante

Here's how I'd handle the conversation between me and Brewster: I'd sit down with him and patiently listen to his story about how he, like the vast majority of people with same sex desires, was molested as a child. After Brewster understood that he wasn't "born that way", I'd let him know that many people, youth included, have sought professional psychiatric and spiritual counseling to understand and often times overcome their same sex desires.

why would ANYONE sit down with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.