Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kit the Coyote

One of the things ACW ignores is the simple fact that one can despise and be disgusted by the views and goals of a group but still support that groups right to exist and be heard. This is something Hay spoke of in the 1994 interview with Gay community news. Defending the right of someone to say something doesn't mean that you support what they say.

Indeed as the phrase attributed to Patrick Henry puts it: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Free speech in a society is measured by the tolerance of not the speech we approve of but the speech we disapprove of.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by Kit the Coyote
So we know Thorstad's opinion, interesting that you find a member of NAMBLA as someone to use as a reliable source. What I have seen so far is that yes Hay supported NAMBLA as a free speech issue but I've seen nothing other than Thorstad's opinion that he actually believed in NAMBLA's cause.

The earliest gay rights groups did include NAMBLA in their circles because the early movement was looking for as much solidarity as possible. But they also fairly quickly dropped the group as it became clear what they were about. You have still only provided the weakest of proofs that Jennings admired Hay for anything beyond being one of the earliest LGBT activists.

One of the things ACW ignores is the simple fact that one can despise and be disgusted by the views and goals of a group but still support that groups right to exist and be heard. This is something Hay spoke of in the 1994 interview with Gay community news. Defending the right of someone to say something doesn't mean that you support what they say.

Indeed as the phrase attributed to Patrick Henry puts it: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Free speech in a society is measured by the tolerance of not the speech we approve of but the speech we disapprove of.

Did Kit the Coyote just compare a Founding Father's quote about free speech (which has been attributed to a woman named Beatrice Evelyn Hall: https://www.themarysue.com/voltaire-beatrice-evelyn-hall/) with the supposed "right" for a homosexual adult to talk about having sex with a child (i.e. child rape)?

I do believe he did.

(aCultureWarrior bites his tongue very hard so that he doesn't type what he really thinks of these monsters).

Until ...Dante can come up with a link (which I haven't been able to find through an internet search) showing that pedophile Harry "NAMBLA walks with me" Hay abhorred the North American Man Boy Love Association, but defended their supposed "right" to talk about raping little boys, I'll have to assume that like ...Dante's previous post where he said that MassResistance "planted" a high school student to talk about fisting at Kevin "fistgate" Jennings seminar, that this too is a lie.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
You mean that the boy that Kevin "Fistgate" Jennings encouraged to wear a condom when going to the house of an adult man that he met in a public restroom was really 17 years old, not 15? This is the first time I've heard that the boy was 17, other pro homosexual accounts of the incident mention that he was 16.

that actually comes from a 2009 interview the young man gave to CNN

"Since I was of legal consent at the time, the 15-minute conversation I had with Mr. Jennings 21 years ago is of nobody's concern but his and mine. However, since the Republican noise machine is so concerned about my 'well-being' and that of America's students, they'll be relieved to know that I was not 'inducted' into homosexuality, assaulted, raped, or sold into sexual slavery."

"In 1988, I had taken a bus home for the weekend, and on the return trip met someone who was also gay. The next day, I had a conversation with Mr. Jennings about it. I had no sexual contact with anybody at the time, though I was entirely legally free to do so."

"I find it regrettable that the people who have the compassion and integrity to protect our nation's students are themselves in need of protection from homophobic smear attacks."

CNN Oct 2, 2009

Again, no link to ...Dante's source.

What we do know about this boy, is that he (by Kevin "Fistgate" Jennings own words) was a sophomore:

From AFTAH:

The 1994 book, edited by Jennings, is a collection of testimonials by homosexual educators. In telling his own story, Jennings writes:

I remember Brewster, a sophomore boy who I came to know in 1987, my first year of teaching at Concord Academy [high school], in Concord, Massachusetts. Brewster was a charming but troubled kid. His grades didn’t match up with his potential, his attendance could be irregular, and he often seemed a little out of it. He was clearly using substance [drugs or alcohol] regularly, and was not very happy with himself. But I didn’t have a clue as to why — at least not at first.

Jennings continues telling how at Concord he decided to be open about his homosexuality with his students, including Brewster. He wore a ring “that symbolized my commitment to my partner,” and rather than hide its meaning, he chose to reveal its homosexual significance to his inquisitive students. To his surprise, Jennings writes, Brewster and the other students were not shocked by his revelation and “didn’t seem to care much at all about my being gay.”

Then Jennings recalls:
Toward the end of my first year, during the spring of 1988, Brewster appeared in my office in the tow of one of my advisees, a wonderful young woman to whom I had been “out” [as a homosexual] for a long time. “Brewster has something he needs to talk with you about,” she intoned ominously. Brewster squirmed at the prospect of telling, and we sat silently for a short while. On a hunch, I suddenly asked, “What’s his name?” Brewster eyes widened briefly, and then out spilled a story about his involvement with an older man he had met in Boston. I listened, sympathized, and offered advice. He left my office with a smile on his face that I would see every time I saw him on the campus for the next two years, until he graduated.
https://americansfortruth.com/2009/...d-by-glsen-founder-kevin-jennings-really-gay/

Is there any doubt that Kevin "Fistgate" Jennings is a child indoctrinator now?
Regarding Brewster's age: a 17 year old sophomore? (So much for 'gay' youth being stellar students). When you provide a link to Brewster's CNN interview, I'll be able to do much more research to find out if "Brewster" is currently on the payroll of GLSEN or other pro homosexual organizations such as HRC (founded by pederast Terry Bean) or if he is or has been Kevin "Fistgate" Jennings boyfriend of the week.

You will supply a link to the story won't you ...Dante?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Perhaps it's a certain TOL homosexual activist and his LGBTQueer allies that are smearing the reputation of the late Father Mychal Judge?

From Wikipedia:

" Judge developed a romantic relationship with a Filipino nurse named Al Alvarado in the last year of his life, which Judge documented in his diaries. The two often did not see each other for months because of Judge's work as a firefighter.[52]
The revelations about sexual orientation were not without controversy, however. Dennis Lynch, a lawyer, wrote an article about Judge that appeared on the website catholic.org. Lynch claimed that Judge was not gay and that any attempt to define him as gay was due to "homosexual activists" who wanted to "attack the Catholic Church" and turn the priest into a "homosexual icon".[53]

For all that they give up for the vow of chastity, a little chaste romance in a priest's life is not too much to ask, is it? His admirers don't seem to have a problem with it.

It appears that your latest 'homosexual hero' wasn't a homosexual after all.

That being said: Judge belonged to a group that wanted to change the teachings of the Catholic Church in regards to homosexuality:

Yes, he had a doctrinal position, that is not a crime or even a sin. Quite a few churches hold to the belief that acts condemned in the Bible where lustful hedonistic affairs and does not preclude loving gay relationships.

A "doctrinal position" that clearly goes against the teachings of human sexuality as seen in both the Old and New Testaments.

Does the late Father Mychal Judge deserve sainthood because he cared for homosexuals dying from AIDS?

I was never a Catholic and not a Christian really any more so it is not my position to say who the Church makes a saint, but I would say that would be a qualification yes.

Is he still "qualified" now that it's been shown that Father Mychal Judge wasn't a homosexual?

In this sexually depraved day and age we live in, pedophiles and pederasts slither their way to any organization or location children can be found in search of raping little boys (and in some cases girls) : The Boy Scouts, the Catholic Church, entertainment, etc. etc.). Background checks are required for all youth mentors, and without a doubt, proud and unrepentant homosexual Ian McKellen is being true to his Pedophile Information Exchange (P.I.E.) brethren by not wanting to deny them little boys.

That is one side of the argument which as I said has valid points on both sides of it. McKellen's side of it that it would deny young actors opportunities to find roles in amateur productions is also valid. And you should note, he is only arguing that the law is too restrictive for amateur productions, he seems to have had no objection to such background checks for the larger industry.
Your insinuations are not proof of anything.

In other words: Keeping pedophiles away from children in larger industries is important to proud and unrepentant homosexual Ian McKellen, but not in smaller industries.

Elijah Wood: Hollywood Full of ‘Organized’ Child Sex Abuse

I wonder if Ian and Jimmie were friends?

Hmmmmmm...

More six degrees of separation nonsense. You do realize that resorting to this type of slander by loose association does you no credit and undermines your arguments?

Elijah Wood worked quite closely with Sir McKellen and reportedly had a good friendship. You would think in an article condemning pedophiles in the industry some 10 years later he would have mentioned Ian if he suspected him.

With Elijah Wood supposedly being a good friend of proud and unrepentant homosexual Ian McKellen, one would think that Wood would impress upon McKellen that pedophiles and pederasts run rampant inside the theater industry and that Ian McKellen would put the safety of children before "denying young [pedophile] actors the opportunity to perform in amateur productions".

But then as we've seen time and time again in this now 5 part thread:

They (homosexuals) likez em young.

MrDante

Originally Posted by Kit the Coyote
So we know Thorstad's opinion, interesting that you find a member of NAMBLA as someone to use as a reliable source. What I have seen so far is that yes Hay supported NAMBLA as a free speech issue but I've seen nothing other than Thorstad's opinion that he actually believed in NAMBLA's cause.

The earliest gay rights groups did include NAMBLA in their circles because the early movement was looking for as much solidarity as possible. But they also fairly quickly dropped the group as it became clear what they were about. You have still only provided the weakest of proofs that Jennings admired Hay for anything beyond being one of the earliest LGBT activists.

Did Kit the Coyote just compare a Founding Father's quote about free speech (which has been attributed to a woman named Beatrice Evelyn Hall: https://www.themarysue.com/voltaire-beatrice-evelyn-hall/) with the supposed "right" for a homosexual adult to talk about having sex with a child (i.e. child rape)?

I do believe he did.
No, and you know it

Until ...Dante can come up with a link (which I haven't been able to find through an internet search) showing that pedophile Harry "NAMBLA walks with me" Hay abhorred the North American Man Boy Love Association, but defended their supposed "right" to talk about raping little boys, I'll have to assume that like ...Dante's previous post where he said that MassResistance "planted" a high school student to talk about fisting at Kevin "fistgate" Jennings seminar, that this too is a lie.
the irony meter just self destructed

MrDante

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
You mean that the boy that Kevin "Fistgate" Jennings encouraged to wear a condom when going to the house of an adult man that he met in a public restroom was really 17 years old, not 15? This is the first time I've heard that the boy was 17, other pro homosexual accounts of the incident mention that he was 16.

Again, no link to ...Dante's source.

What we do know about this boy, is that he (by Kevin "Fistgate" Jennings own words) was a sophomore:

From AFTAH:

The 1994 book, edited by Jennings, is a collection of testimonials by homosexual educators. In telling his own story, Jennings writes:

I remember Brewster, a sophomore boy who I came to know in 1987, my first year of teaching at Concord Academy [high school], in Concord, Massachusetts. Brewster was a charming but troubled kid. His grades didn’t match up with his potential, his attendance could be irregular, and he often seemed a little out of it. He was clearly using substance [drugs or alcohol] regularly, and was not very happy with himself. But I didn’t have a clue as to why — at least not at first.

Jennings continues telling how at Concord he decided to be open about his homosexuality with his students, including Brewster. He wore a ring “that symbolized my commitment to my partner,” and rather than hide its meaning, he chose to reveal its homosexual significance to his inquisitive students. To his surprise, Jennings writes, Brewster and the other students were not shocked by his revelation and “didn’t seem to care much at all about my being gay.”

Then Jennings recalls:
Toward the end of my first year, during the spring of 1988, Brewster appeared in my office in the tow of one of my advisees, a wonderful young woman to whom I had been “out” [as a homosexual] for a long time. “Brewster has something he needs to talk with you about,” she intoned ominously. Brewster squirmed at the prospect of telling, and we sat silently for a short while. On a hunch, I suddenly asked, “What’s his name?” Brewster eyes widened briefly, and then out spilled a story about his involvement with an older man he had met in Boston. I listened, sympathized, and offered advice. He left my office with a smile on his face that I would see every time I saw him on the campus for the next two years, until he graduated.
https://americansfortruth.com/2009/...d-by-glsen-founder-kevin-jennings-really-gay/
But....you said that the underage Brewster was meeting old men in filthy bus station restrooms.

or was that just a lie?

Kit the Coyote

I do believe he did.

(aCultureWarrior bites his tongue very hard so that he doesn't type what he really thinks of these monsters).

No, I pointed out how you measure freedom of speech but why to let that stop you making a fool of yourself to toss out another snide comment. No need to hold your tongue, free speech applies to all speech even yours. I'm actually finding it quite interesting how your true colors have been showing through the latest posts.

Kit the Coyote

Is there any doubt that Kevin "Fistgate" Jennings is a child indoctrinator now?
Regarding Brewster's age: a 17-year-old sophomore? (So much for 'gay' youth being stellar students). When you provide a link to Brewster's CNN interview, I'll be able to do much more research to find out if "Brewster" is currently on the payroll of GLSEN or other pro-homosexual organizations such as HRC (founded by pederast Terry Bean) or if he is or has been Kevin "Fistgate" Jennings boyfriend of the week.

Nothing but doubt, you haven't provided anything to support this accusation.

And once again, how quickly CW is to attack the person who he was portrayed as a victim just a few posts before.

Kit the Coyote

It appears that your latest 'homosexual hero' wasn't a homosexual after all.

I'm afraid your opinion of who is or is not a homosexual or a homosexual hero has no standing outside your own mind.

A "doctrinal position" that clearly goes against the teachings of human sexuality as seen in both the Old and New Testaments.

And as I point out there is a considerable number of Christians who disagree. I know you have your answer, they are not true Scotsmen. Sadly, just as you are not an arbitrator of who is a homosexual, you are also not an arbitrator of who is or is not a Christian.

Is he still "qualified" now that it's been shown that Father Mychal Judge wasn't a homosexual?

Repeating your biased and meaningless opinion does not make it any more relevant and even if it was true, yes he is still qualified IMHO.

In other words: Keeping pedophiles away from children in larger industries is important to proud and unrepentant homosexual Ian McKellen, but not in smaller industries.

Misrepresenting people's positions, something you seem to be a master of, does not make your distortion of the facts any truer.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Did Kit the Coyote just compare a Founding Father's quote about free speech (which has been attributed to a woman named Beatrice Evelyn Hall: https://www.themarysue.com/voltaire-...e-evelyn-hall/) with the supposed "right" for a homosexual adult to talk about having sex with a child (i.e. child rape)?

I do believe he did.

No, I pointed out how you measure freedom of speech but why to let that stop you making a fool of yourself to toss out another snide comment. No need to hold your tongue, free speech applies to all speech even yours. I'm actually finding it quite interesting how your true colors have been showing through the latest posts.

Here's a 4 minute 13 second video showing an undercover FBI agent's 3 year experience with those "free speech" homosexual pedophiles and pederasts at NAMBLA (a child rape organization founded by homosexual activists).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D94jrvtsULg

For those interested in learning more about Hamer's experience with NAMBLA, here is a 2 hour and 16 minute radio interview from just over a year ago.

Exposing Pedophiles & NAMBLA - Bob Hamer • The Scott Helmer Show - 07.12.17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6r06ly8D3Y

Next up: NAMBLA-gate: The Strange Case of Kevin Jennings Part 2

Kit the Coyote

So the next chapter is going to be some random speculation about Jennings from Bob Hamer on one or more talk shows. Based on what I've read in articles titled NAMBLA-gate part two, it will be more about his association with Hay. The article I found was largely about Hay and even though it was supposedly about Jennings.

This, of course, is just a continuation of the six degrees of separation felgercarb that CW considers to be evidence of anything. Even NAMBLA in the article denied any connection to Jennings:

NAMBLA says about Jennings: “We don’t know if Mr. Jennings supports us or not. We do know that he supports efforts to make schools places where gay kids and straight kids and kids who don’t fit into either of those categories can go and not be bullied or harassed or made to feel like any less of a person–and that is a goal we too support.”
NAMBLA-gate: Part Two NAMBLA-gate: The Strange Case of Kevin Jennings, Part Two

Wow, making schools a safe place for kids, that Jennings guy is evil in incarnate. [/sarcasm]

If this is the part two CW is planning to raise, I'm not sure why he is bothering, it is essentially the same felgercarb repackaged that he has already presented. Guilt by association is useless by itself.

I think it is interesting that another publication of this series had to also disavow connections made by one of its interns based on this material:

Accuracy in Media regrets the publication of a blog entry accusing Department of Education official Kevin Jennings, a homosexual activist, of being a pedophile and personally teaching perverted sexual practices to young people. We have no evidence to support those specific charges. The blog entry was posted by an intern without permission, and has been taken down.

So even Accuracy in Media which one of the publishers of this series admits there is nothing really relevant about Jennings in the series other than loose association.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here's a 4 minute 13 second video showing an undercover FBI agent's 3 year experience with those "free speech" homosexual pedophiles and pederasts at NAMBLA (a child rape organization founded by homosexual activists).

A good man doing good work.

How quickly homosexual activist Kit the Coyote goes from his defense of NAMBLA (freedom of speech! freedom of speech!) to praising a Special Agent of the FBI who went undercover inside NAMBLA and was responsible for putting several homosexual child molesters behind bars.

And yes, Part 2 of NAMBLA-gate: The Strange Case of Kevin Jennings will show what Hamer has to say about homosexual pedophile Harry Hay and Kevin Jennings, who was "inspired" by Harry Hay to become a homosexual activist.

Accuracy in Media regrets the publication of a blog entry accusing Department of Education official Kevin Jennings, a homosexual activist, of being a pedophile and personally teaching perverted sexual practices to young people. We have no evidence to support those specific charges. The blog entry was posted by an intern without permission, and has been taken down.

Did Kevin "fistgate" Jennings "personally" show children how to 'fist' and engage in other extremely perverse behaviors?

We shall see in the posts to come.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
NAMBLA-gate: The Strange Case of Kevin Jennings, Part Two

January 5, 2010

Sean Hannity of Fox News, who has called for the resignation of Obama Education Department official Kevin Jennings, interviewed a former FBI agent, Bob Hamer, who infiltrated the North American Man-Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) and documented their criminal activities. Asked if Jennings had been unaware of Hay's pro-NAMBLA activities when he said that Hay had been an inspiration to him, Hamer replied that Jennings "knew the agenda of Harry Hay and he certainly supported Harry Hay and Harry Hay is a strong advocate of NAMBLA."

Hannity asked, "And so Jennings had to have known that?"

Hamer replied, "Well, certainly. Harry Hay didn't hide his support for NAMBLA."

Hamer's book, The Last Undercover, describes his infiltration of NAMBLA. His website
http://bobhamer.net/

includes an online chapter and additional material about NAMBLA, including an e-mail message from a NAMBLA member, Sam Lindblad, about the 2004 annual NAMBLA meeting.

… NAMBLA says about Jennings: "We don't know if Mr. Jennings supports us or not. We do know that he supports efforts to make schools places where gay kids and straight kids and kids who don't fit into either of those categories can go and not be bullied or harassed or made to feel like any less of a person¯and that is a goal we too support."

In fact, as the Lindblad case shows, NAMBLA is an organization whose members conspire to sexually abuse children. NAMBLA members look for opportunities to get into close contact with children. Pro-homosexual efforts in the schools provide that opportunity.

Hay, who inspired Jennings, was not apparently a formal member of NAMBLA. But former FBI agent Hamer told Accuracy in Media that the NAMBLA membership list was secret and it is impossible to know for sure. "I never heard a NAMBLA member say that Hay was not a member," Hamer said. In fact, Hay spoke favorably of NAMBLA, including at the organization's conferences. When Hay died in 2002, Hamer noted, he was on the cover of the NAMBLA Bulletin. (You can see this publication in the video of the Hannity-Hamer interview.)

harry-hay-nambla-bulletin-cover.jpg

https://votingfemale.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/harry-hay-nambla-bulletin-cover.jpg?w=640

Read more: http://www.worldviewweekend.com/news/article/nambla-gate-strange-case-kevin-jennings-part-two

Next up: Wouldn't Kit the Coyote and his fellow defenders of Harry "NAMBLA walks with me" Hay and Kevin "fistgate" Jennings like to know?

Last edited:

Kit the Coyote

How quickly homosexual activist Kit the Coyote goes from his defense of NAMBLA (freedom of speech! freedom of speech!) to praising a Special Agent of the FBI who went undercover inside NAMBLA and was responsible for putting several homosexual child molesters behind bars.

Since I never defended NAMBLA and have said repeatedly that pedophiles should be prosecuted to the maximum extent of the law, this is not a change in my position. The FBI has my wholehearted support in this effort.

And yes, Part 2 of NAMBLA-gate: The Strange Case of Kevin Jennings will show what Hamer has to say about homosexual pedophile Harry Hay and Kevin Jennings, who was "inspired" by Harry Hay to become a homosexual activist.

Did Kevin "fistgate" Jennings "personally" show children how to 'fist' and engage in other extremely perverse behaviors?

Having read Part 2 and only finding the same things you have already covered rehashed, we will have to see.

Kit the Coyote

January 5, 2010

Sean Hannity of Fox News, who has called for the resignation of Obama Education Department official Kevin Jennings, interviewed a former FBI agent, Bob Hamer, who infiltrated the North American Man-Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) and documented their criminal activities. Asked if Jennings had been unaware of Hay's pro-NAMBLA activities when he said that Hay had been an inspiration to him, Hamer replied that Jennings "knew the agenda of Harry Hay and he certainly supported Harry Hay and Harry Hay is a strong advocate of NAMBLA."

So more hearsay, gossip, and the same six degrees of separation.

Hamer's book, The Last Undercover, describes his infiltration of NAMBLA. His website

includes an online chapter and additional material about NAMBLA, including an e-mail message from a NAMBLA member, Sam Lindblad, about the 2004 annual NAMBLA meeting.

… NAMBLA says about Jennings: "We don't know if Mr. Jennings supports us or not. We do know that he supports efforts to make schools places where gay kids and straight kids and kids who don't fit into either of those categories can go and not be bullied or harassed or made to feel like any less of a person¯and that is a goal we too support."

Thanks for confirming what I posted earlier. One would think that if Jennings was involved with NAMBLA they would know about it? And once again, [sarcasm]making schools safe for kids, how dare he! [/sarcasm]

In fact, as the Lindblad case shows, NAMBLA is an organization whose members conspire to sexually abuse children. NAMBLA members look for opportunities to get into close contact with children. Pro-homosexual efforts in the schools provide that opportunity.

Hay, who inspired Jennings, was not apparently a formal member of NAMBLA. But former FBI agent Hamer told Accuracy in Media that the NAMBLA membership list was secret and it is impossible to know for sure. "I never heard a NAMBLA member say that Hay was not a member," Hamer said. In fact, Hay spoke favorably of NAMBLA, including at the organization's conferences. When Hay died in 2002, Hamer noted, he was on the cover of the NAMBLA Bulletin. (You can see this publication in the video of the Hannity-Hamer interview.)

Hearsay, gossip, conjecture, six degrees of separation, and guilt by association. So you, Hamer, AIM, and Hannity has nothing on Jennings.

Hay, he could have been sympathetic towards NAMBLA. It is clear he showed support for them being represented. And that does count against him in my opinion of him though so far you haven't shown that he actually believed in their goals. He claims he did not. Since the jury is still out on my opinion, I am not going to defend him just judge the continued lack of quality of evidence you provide.

MrDante

how quickly you make false claims. Defending someone's right to gather and to say what they want is not the same as endorsing what they say or their goals. I find you morally repugnant and your use of fake news and propaganda to promote hate and violence to be disgusting in the extreme. But I support your right to post your garbage.

will you actually quote Jennings (fully and in context) or will you just cut and past fake stuff from Mass resistance again?

Of course he didn't. Your implications otherwise show your true colors.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

...Asked if Jennings had been unaware of Hay's pro-NAMBLA activities when he said that Hay had been an inspiration to him, Hamer replied that Jennings "knew the agenda of Harry Hay and he certainly supported Harry Hay and Harry Hay is a strong advocate of NAMBLA."

So more hearsay, gossip, and the same six degrees of separation.

Remember that Harry "NAMBLA walks with me" Hay was and still is a major icon in the LGBTQueer-pedophile/pederast movement and that Kevin Jennings was "inspired" by Hay to become a homosexual activist.

In case you need the definition of inspired:

aroused, animated, or imbued with the spirit to do something, by or as if by supernatural or divine influence
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/inspired?s=t

Thanks for confirming what I posted earlier. One would think that if Jennings was involved with NAMBLA they would know about it?

No one has made the accusation that Kevin "fistgate" Jennings was ever a member of the same child raping organization that Harry "NAMBLA walks with me" Hay had extremely close ties to (so close that NAMBLA put him on the cover of their monthly bulletin after his expiration date finally came around).

The issue here is that a homosexual activist that started an organization that indoctrinates children (Kindergarten through 12th grade) was inspired by someone who promoted child rape.

And once again, [sarcasm]making schools safe for kids, how dare he! [/sarcasm]

We'll see how "safe" children are when I go into detail about what is taught to them in GLSEN indoctrination classes.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Hearsay, gossip, conjecture, six degrees of separation, and guilt by association. So you, Hamer, AIM, and Hannity has nothing on Jennings.

I can envision you typing away at your computer, sweating profusely, wondering what other information aCW has on Kevin "fistgate" Jennings (I have a ton of it).

raw

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hay, he could have been sympathetic towards NAMBLA. And that does count against him in my opinion of him though so far you haven't shown that he actually believed in their goals. He claims he did not. Since the jury is still out on my opinion, I am not going to defend him just judge the continued lack of quality of evidence you provide.

One doesn't get a letter like this written by David Thorstad, NAMBLA's homosexual founder:

HARRY HAY on MAN/BOY LOVE

Harry was a vocal and courageous supporter of NAMBLA and intergenerational sexual relationships, though since his death many of the assimilationists in the gay and lesbian movement, including its most prominent organizations, have already sought to erase that part of his radicalism (not to mention his Communist roots and vocal critiques of their own accommodationist approach to the powers that be).

Nor on the cover of the child rapist's monthly bulletin:

harry-hay-nambla-bulletin-cover.jpg

without being a major figure in the man-boy child rapist movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.