This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kit the Coyote View Post
    So what you are saying is you don't understand how peer-review works. The APA is not who approves or disapproves.
    I know quite well how peer review works. If you're not a rainbow flag waver, then the evidence to support your case isn't worth a hill of beans.
    The very long history of Donald Trump's pro homosexual and transgender activism, before and during his Presidency, can be found on page 141, post # 2113 and #2114.
    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336963
    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336964

Comment

• Originally posted by ok doser View Post
      i'm not seeing it

if one chooses to orient himself towards homosexuality and then chooses to orient himself towards celibacy or heterosexuality, how is that not changing their orientation?
      They are not changing their orientation, they are choosing not to pursue certain actions. If you choose to fast it does not mean that your love of pizza does not exist.
      "Repubs must not allow [The President] to subvert the Constitution of the US for his own benefit & because he is unable to negotiate w/ Congress," Donald Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
        Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
        I stand corrected on an earlier comment about the pro homosexual American Psychological Association wanting to remove pedophilia from it's list of mental disorders a few years back, it was the pro homosexual American Psychiatric Association that attempted to do so.

With all of the pro homosexual/pedophile organizations out there, it's difficult to differentiate between them.

This from a watchdog group that oversees the mental health community:

Holding the American Psychiatric Association Accountable for Minimizing Pedophilia to a “Disorder” Rather than Criminal Child Abuse

"...according to the APA’s Diagnostic Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), should a person not feel guilt or shame about their pedophilic impulses, then this ceases to be a “disorder” and becomes a pedophilic “sexual orientation.”[1] After public outcry about pedophilia being designated as a sexual orientation, the APA released a statement that the phrase “sexual orientation” was used in error and that the correct terminology was “sexual interest,”[2] a term which still seeks to normalize a criminal offense."
        https://www.cchrint.org/2017/12/21/a...rdernotacrime/

Oops, busted! I guess we better claim that it was a typo.

Let me use an analogy to show what the APA was talking about:

Let's say that Human Rights Campaign founder Terry Bean has sex with a 12 year old boy at his Portland OR condo and feels guilty about it the next morning. Pederast Terry Bean would then be suffering from a mental disorder because of the guilt. If HRC founder Terry Bean didn't feel guilty about adult-child sex (after all, love is love, right?) then he would fall under the new "sexual orientation" category of being a pedophile/pederast.

If we need to go over the pro homosexual history of both APA's, I'll gladly do so.
        Nothing in your quote or example shows that there was an effort to remove pedophilia from the DSM. Fine tuning the definition is not doing what you claimed.
        "Repubs must not allow [The President] to subvert the Constitution of the US for his own benefit & because he is unable to negotiate w/ Congress," Donald Trump

Comment

They are not changing their orientation, they are choosing not to pursue certain actions. If you choose to fast it does not mean that your love of pizza does not exist.
          you're approaching from the perspective that orientation is fixed, immutable

i'm approaching it from the perspective that orientation is chosen, fluid

in my context, you aren't fasting, you're choosing not to look at pizza ads, not to drive past pizza parlors with your windows down, not to linger on the frozen foods aisle in the grocery store

now i want pizza

Comment

you're approaching from the perspective that orientation is fixed, immutable
            Actually, I don't hold that it is fixed and immutable but I do believe it is part of the base personality and as such extremely hard and dangerous to try and change.

i'm approaching it from the perspective that orientation is chosen, fluid

in my context, you aren't fasting, you're choosing not to look at pizza ads, not to drive past pizza parlors with your windows down, not to linger on the frozen foods aisle in the grocery store
            Even if correct this doesn't change anything. Your example doesn't counter my point, it illustrates it. All of those things you listed are a choice not to act on a desire, you can do all those things and still love pizza.

Comment

Nothing in your quote or example shows that there was an effort to remove pedophilia from the DSM. Fine tuning the definition is not doing what you claimed.
              Like homosexuality, once pedophilia is established as a sexual orientation*, it would eventually be removed from criminal statutes.

*Definition of sexual orientation
              : a person's sexual identity or self-identification as bisexual, heterosexual, homosexual, pansexual, etc. : the state of being bisexual, heterosexual, homosexual, pansexual, etc.
              Last summer a proposal submitted to Family Dollar Stores … persuaded the company's board to adopt a policy prohibiting discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity.
              https://www.merriam-webster.com/dict...%20orientation

As the evidence shows, we're almost there.

The very long history of Donald Trump's pro homosexual and transgender activism, before and during his Presidency, can be found on page 141, post # 2113 and #2114.

Comment

All of those things you listed are a choice not to act on a desire, you can do all those things and still love pizza.
                not if you don't think about pizza, if you do all you can to avoid pizza

consider:

i used to smoke cigarettes - i was a smoker, i identified as a smoker, i liked smoking, smoking was part of my life and part of my lifestyle

when i quit for good (when my wife was pregnant with our first) i got rid of cigarettes in the house, in the car, in the boat, etc etc - if you've been a smoker you'll know what i mean - those places i used to smoke i avoided where i could and substituted other things where i couldn't avoid (chewing gum in the car, for example)

i trained myself to stop thinking about smoking, to stop thinking of myself as a smoker, to stop identifying as a smoker

i didn't identify as a non-smoker unless asked directly

i had chosen to be a smoker, i chose to stop being a smoker

i no longer worry about being tempted to smoke, i no longer have that urge to smoke

Comment

not if you don't think about pizza, if you do all you can to avoid pizza

consider:

i used to smoke cigarettes - i was a smoker, i identified as a smoker, i liked smoking, smoking was part of my life and part of my lifestyle

when i quit for good (when my wife was pregnant with our first) i got rid of cigarettes in the house, in the car, in the boat, etc etc - if you've been a smoker you'll know what i mean - those places i used to smoke i avoided where i could and substituted other things where i couldn't avoid (chewing gum in the car, for example)

i trained myself to stop thinking about smoking, to stop thinking of myself as a smoker, to stop identifying as a smoker

i didn't identify as a non-smoker unless asked directly

i had chosen to be a smoker, i chose to stop being a smoker

i no longer worry about being tempted to smoke, i no longer have that urge to smoke
                  You've had your fun here Aaron, now please leave my "homo haven" and allow me to show others

Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!

Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                  not unless you want me to report you for attempting to derail the thread

go back to your homo haven

shoo
                  http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5310670

Comment

Actually, I don't hold that it is fixed and immutable but I do believe it is part of the base personality and as such extremely hard and dangerous to try and change.

Even if correct this doesn't change anything. Your example doesn't counter my point, it illustrates it. All of those things you listed are a choice not to act on a desire, you can do all those things and still love pizza.
                    if you're interested in continuing this, i'll meet you over here: http://theologyonline.com/showthread...age&highlight=

Comment

if you're interested in continuing this, i'll meet you over here: http://theologyonline.com/showthread...age&highlight=
                      Thank you, as it's a huge insult to those who have contracted homosexual desires because of childhood trauma (through sexual molestation, dysfunctional family, etc.) to compare the struggle they're going through with quitting cigarettes.

Comment

• Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
                        Like homosexuality, once pedophilia is established as a sexual orientation*, it would eventually be removed from criminal statutes.

*Definition of sexual orientation
                        : a person's sexual identity or self-identification as bisexual, heterosexual, homosexual, pansexual, etc. : the state of being bisexual, heterosexual, homosexual, pansexual, etc.
                        Last summer a proposal submitted to Family Dollar Stores … persuaded the company's board to adopt a policy prohibiting discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity.
                        https://www.merriam-webster.com/dict...%20orientation

As the evidence shows, we're almost there.

Nonsense, removing pedophilia from the DSM would actually make it easier to prosecute criminally not harder as it would eliminate an avenue of defense. If the man in the picture had sexual relations with the child pictured, he would go to jail now and if pedophilia were removed from the DSM, he would still go to jail. It is not a crime to be mentally ill and pedophilia in law is not based on whether or not it is a sexual orientation. Despite all the god-like powers and worship, you attribute to the NAMBLA, age of consent laws have only gone up in the US recent history.

Comment

• Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Originally posted by Kit the Coyote View Post
                          Nonsense, removing pedophilia from the DSM would actually make it easier to prosecute criminally not harder as it would eliminate an avenue of defense.
                          Like heterosexuality, homosexuality and bisexuality, it would be a "sexual orientation"*, and of course something that a person is born with (shall we start looking for that 'pedophile gene' now or wait a while?) and without a doubt according to the 'experts', an unchangeable desire and hence behavior.

*"Sexual orientation is an enduring pattern of romantic or sexual attraction (or a combination of these) to persons of the opposite sex or gender, the same sex or gender, or to both sexes or more than one gender. These attractions are generally subsumed under heterosexuality, homosexuality, and bisexuality,[1][2] while asexuality (the lack of sexual attraction to others) is sometimes identified as the fourth category.[3][4]
                          These categories are aspects of the more nuanced nature of sexual identity and terminology.[1] For example, people may use other labels, such as pansexual or polysexual,[5] or none at all.[1] According to the American Psychological Association, sexual orientation "also refers to a person's sense of identity based on those attractions, related behaviors, and membership in a community of others who share those attractions".
                          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_orientation

A you can see, once a sexual behavior is given the status of being a "sexual orientation", it becomes legal.

If the man in the picture had sexual relations with the child pictured, he would go to jail now and if pedophilia were removed from the DSM, he would still go to jail. It is not a crime to be mentally ill and pedophilia in law is not based on whether or not it is a sexual orientation. Despite all the god-like powers and worship, you attribute to the NAMBLA, age of consent laws have only gone up in the US recent history.
                          The point of me showing the picture is to show that little children have been sexualized, something that's been a major theme of this 5 part thread. I'm pretty sure little "Desmond the Amazing" identifies as a homosexual, and what are people with sexual desires supposed to do other than fulfill those desires?

What's the big deal if little Desmond has sex with another 12 year old boy, i.e. whose hurt? What are you going to do, throw them both in jail? Whose hurt if Desmond has sex with a 15 year old boy? What if Desmond's 'thing' is older guys, like 70 year old HRC founder and accused pederast Terry Bean? If the child desires the sex and is the one that initiates it, what's the big deal, i.e. who is hurt?

‘Lactatia’, an 8-year-old boy-turned-drag-queen

Comment

• You started this particular line of discussion by claiming that pedophilia is being removed from the DSM but the story you posted in support says that they are not doing so. You then started in that they want to make it a sexual orientation and again the story you posted in support says they are doing exactly the opposite. It seems you are getting exactly what you wanted them to do here, why are you upset?

Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
                            On what basis, when homosexuality was decriminalized rape still remained a crime and the basis of current pedophilia laws is rape. Even if it were eventually determined that pedophilia is a sexual orientation that will not change.

Like heterosexuality, homosexuality and bisexuality, it would be a "sexual orientation"*, and of course something that a person is born with (shall we start looking for that 'pedophile gene' now or wait a while?) and without a doubt according to the 'experts', an unchangeable desire and hence behavior.

*"Sexual orientation is an enduring pattern of romantic or sexual attraction (or a combination of these) to persons of the opposite sex or gender, the same sex or gender, or to both sexes or more than one gender. These attractions are generally subsumed under heterosexuality, homosexuality, and bisexuality,[1][2] while asexuality (the lack of sexual attraction to others) is sometimes identified as the fourth category.[3][4]
                            These categories are aspects of the more nuanced nature of sexual identity and terminology.[1] For example, people may use other labels, such as pansexual or polysexual,[5] or none at all.[1] According to the American Psychological Association, sexual orientation "also refers to a person's sense of identity based on those attractions, related behaviors, and membership in a community of others who share those attractions".
                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_orientation

A you can see, once a sexual behavior is given the status of being a "sexual orientation", it becomes legal.
                            No, I do not see that having a sexual orientation does not invalidate laws applied to everyone. The reasons sodomy laws were overturned do not apply to age of consent and pedophilia laws. Rape was not overturned by homosexuality being determined as a sexual orientation.

The point of me showing the picture is to show that little children have been sexualized, something that's been a major theme of this 5 part thread. I'm pretty sure little "Desmond the Amazing" identifies as a homosexual, and what are people with sexual desires supposed to do other than fulfill those desires?

What's the big deal if little Desmond has sex with another 12 year old boy, i.e. whose hurt? What are you going to do, throw them both in jail? Whose hurt if Desmond has sex with a 15 year old boy? What if Desmond's 'thing' is older guys, like 70 year old HRC founder and accused pederast Terry Bean? If the child desires the sex and is the one that initiates it, what's the big deal, i.e. who is hurt?
                            I have already expressed my viewpoint on children engaging to overly adult activities, I don't approve of it. I feel the same about this as I do the 'Toddler and Tierras' beauty pageant things. If you want to get a law passed setting a minimum age for drag queen and beauty pageant performers, I'm all for it.

Comment

• But your jewbags love homosexuality

How antisemitic of you!

Comment

You started this particular line of discussion by claiming that pedophilia is being removed from the DSM but the story you posted in support says that they are not doing so.
                                When the pro homosexual American Psychiatric Association was caught by conservative watchdogs attempting to make pedophilia a "sexual orientation", they reneged by saying it was a mistake and that they meant "interest" instead of "orientation". This is the same organization that was harassed by homosexual activists into making homosexuality a legitimate sexual orientation, so they know what constitutes orientation versus interest.

On what basis...
                                Consent. "Desmond the Amazing" gave his consent to get dressed up like a little girl and parade in front of perverts on national television and at gay pride parades, in fact he even has his own website.
                                https://desmondisamazing.com/

No one has been arrested for breaking the numerous laws that are still on the legislative books that are meant to protect children, in fact his pimps parents are applauded for their child molestation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=z2z0tiUYrz8

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

I have already expressed my viewpoint on children engaging to overly adult activities, I don't approve of it. I feel the same about this as I do the 'Toddler and Tierras' beauty pageant things. If you want to get a law passed setting a minimum age for drag queen and beauty pageant performers, I'm all for it.
                                Now that you've made the standard LGBT disclaimer, who is hurt if little Desmond has sex with another 12 year old boy, a 15 year old boy, or 70 year old HRC* founder Terry Bean?

*HRC=Human Rights Campaign, the largest pro homosexual rights organization in the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X