Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

So the general rule of reasoning amongst the LGBT movement is to believe a 10 year old boy who comes out as 'gay' (i.e. he was raped by a homosexual elder at a young age and had his view of human sexuality terribly skewed) but not adults who have had spiritual and/or psychological therapy to help overcome their unwanted same sex desires?

Um, nope, that's just your bizarre and bonkers take on "reality" coming to the fore again. Where did your absolute obsession with homosexuality come from? You've been at this blog for what now, eight years plus? There is no validated evidence for there being a "cure" for being gay aCW. There's plenty that proves that quack science has not only not worked but that it's been harmful to the "patients". Do you care about that?

Yes, all laws have a moral basis, either from God or secular humanist man.

Kenya's are based on fundamentalist religion.

Speaking of Kenya: It appears at one time that they did an anal exam of those males arrested for homosexuality.

"Last year, an appeals court in Mombasa ruled that forced anal exams on people who are suspected of same-sex activity are unconstitutional,"

Well, that does appear to be your primary area of concern where it comes to this topic...are forced anal exams all okay with you?

:plain:

Can you believe that homosexuals use the anal cavity, an orifice that was designed to expel human waste, for sex? I believe it's called "buggery".

Pretty sick huh?

Hmm, and again...

So, it's not so much homosexuality but certain male practices because it's hardly the prime remit of lesbians and plenty of heterosexual practices involve that which you're so fixated upon, for whatever reason. There's plenty of homosexual men that don't engage in what you're again...so fixated upon.

Enforced anal exams sound pretty sick to me, you?

Then that person would be like every other Christian: someone that struggles with sinful desires (note the keyword "struggle" in that sentence), not someone whose identity is homosexuality and attempts to mix it in with Christianity.

BTW, Someone who identifies as a Christian yet is content with sinful desires goes against the teachings of Jesus.

So they'd be homosexual and have faith then, right? If they still have same sex attractions (not your needlessly graphic fixation with a certain part of the anatomy) then they're okay, correct?

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
So the general rule of reasoning amongst the LGBT movement is to believe a 10 year old boy who comes out as 'gay' (i.e. he was raped by a homosexual elder at a young age and had his view of human sexuality terribly skewed) but not adults who have had spiritual and/or psychological therapy to help overcome their unwanted same sex desires?
Um, nope, that's just your bizarre and bonkers take on "reality" coming to the fore again.

So the term "gay youth" is a bold faced lie, right?

Where did your absolute obsession with homosexuality come from? You've been at this blog for what now, eight years plus? There is no validated evidence for there being a "cure" for being gay aCW. There's plenty that proves that quack science has not only not worked but that it's been harmful to the "patients". Do you care about that?

They've found the 'love of decency gene' in my DNA.

Regarding harm: the things that go with the homosexual 'deathstyle' (HIV/AIDS and other STD's, drug and alcohol abuse, early death from suicide, murder, drug overdosing, etc.) are extremely harmful.

BTW, the horror stories that are nothing but bold faced lies about EX Gay Therapy have been exposed in this 5 part thread many times. I'm more than willing to go over them again if you like.

‘Boy Erased’: New LGBT propaganda movie lies about therapy for homosexuals
https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinio...anda-movie-lies-about-therapy-for-homosexuals

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Yes, all laws have a moral basis, either from God or secular humanist man.

Kenya's are based on fundamentalist religion.

In any event, the children of Kenya are safe (for now) from foreign homosexuals who go to African countries to prey on children. Speaking of which: here's one making claim to a little boy:

2010-0119-anderson-cooper-haitian-hero.png

Speaking of Kenya: It appears at one time that they did an anal exam of those males arrested for homosexuality.

"Last year, an appeals court in Mombasa ruled that forced anal exams on people who are suspected of same-sex activity are unconstitutional,"

Well, that does appear to be your primary area of concern where it comes to this topic...
So, it's not so much homosexuality but certain male practices because it's hardly the prime remit of lesbians and plenty of heterosexual practices involve that which you're so fixated upon, for whatever reason. There's plenty of homosexual men that don't engage in what you're again...so fixated upon.

Take it up with the Kenyan's as they obviously know that buggery is a huge part of homosexuality, or else they wouldn't have ordered forced anal exams on homosexual males.

BTW, Someone who identifies as a Christian yet is content with sinful desires goes against the teachings of Jesus.

So they'd be homosexual and have faith then, right? If they still have same sex attractions (not your needlessly graphic fixation with a certain part of the anatomy) then they're okay, correct?

One would think that you would have picked up a thing or two at a Christian website by now.

"And that's what some of you were"...look it up.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

I'm not interested in "terms". Your perpetual garbage that everyone who is homosexual has suffered sexual abuse as a child is the bold faced lie here.

They've found the 'love of decency gene' in my DNA.

Regarding harm: the things that go with the homosexual 'deathstyle' (HIV/AIDS and other STD's, drug and alcohol abuse, early death from suicide, murder, drug overdosing, etc.) are extremely harmful.

BTW, the horror stories that are nothing but bold faced lies about EX Gay Therapy have been exposed in this 5 part thread many times. I'm more than willing to go over them again if you like.

Oh, well it certainly wasn't an objective passion for truth gene was it? Otherwise, you should be more than well aware that these centers at best don't work and at worst are indeed abusive. That's why they're being shut down.

Take it up with the Kenyan's as they obviously know that buggery is a huge part of homosexuality, or else they wouldn't have ordered forced anal exams on homosexual males.

No, I'm taking it up with you. Do you think that men should be forced to undergo such a violation as that? I say such an intrusive act is an absolute violation of basic human rights.

One would think that you would have picked up a thing or two at a Christian website by now.

Oh, I have including recognising pompous garbage when I encounter it. You're not answering the question (what a surprise) either. If someone is a Christian and still has same sex attractions but don't act on them then is that okay with you?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
During my travels throughout the www I make a point of promoting my 5 part thread on the recriminalization of homosexuality and thus the TOL website. I was contacted today by a person named Priya Lynn who has registered here but appears to have some concerns about the rules. Hopefully this person will decide to come here and will be made comfortable by TOL's members and staff, as she likes to debate and represents the LGBT movement in a way that many don't (i.e. unlike her comrades that I was sparring with today in a homosexual website, she didn't suggest that I put the barrel of a shotgun in my mouth).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I'm not interested in "terms". Your perpetual garbage that everyone who is homosexual has suffered sexual abuse as a child is the bold faced lie here.

It's a term that the LGBT movement uses. Can you believe it Art, those filthy perverts want children to believe that they were born with homosexual desires and that there is no changing them? BTW, Ellen the Degenerate is in the headlines today talking about how she was sexually molested by her stepfather in her youth (CNN anchors Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper have admitted that was well).
https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebr...exual-abuse-claims/ar-AACcgka?ocid=spartanntp

Oh, well it certainly wasn't an objective passion for truth gene was it? Otherwise, you should be more than well aware that these centers at best don't work and at worst are indeed abusive. That's why they're being shut down.

I think I'll save sharing the truth about homosexual/homosexual activist Samuel Brinton and others who were caught in lies about being subjected to torture during therapy for an upcoming post. I think that I'll also put that information in the index on page one so that others have easy access to it.

Here's a picture of Sam Brinton. When he's not wearing heels he likes the leather look (BDSM). In fact, I was reading how a woman complained about him bruising her during one of his BDSM demonstrations.

55247d49b28a8.image.jpg

No, I'm taking it up with you. Do you think that men should be forced to undergo such a violation as that? I say such an intrusive act is an absolute violation of basic human rights.

I'd have to know more about the reasoning behind it before making a comment. I'm speculating that like track marks on a junkie's arms, showing anal trauma would be evidence in court to convict someone of a homosexual act.

Oh, I have including recognising pompous garbage when I encounter it. You're not answering the question
(what a surprise) either. If someone is a Christian and still has same sex attractions but don't act on them then is that okay with you?

While I'm honored that you believe I set the moral code for Christianity, all credit goes to God/the Son of God/God in the flesh (Jesus Christ).

You've moved the goalpost and are taking people who identify as homosexual and Christian out of the equation. Can people struggle with immoral thoughts and still be a follower of Christ? Of course, that makes them human, but the idea is to be more like Christ and do something about those immoral thoughts so that they perish and never return. The Holy Spirit does wonderful things.

How can I become more Christlike?
https://www.gotquestions.org/Christ-like.html

Not that it hasn't been interesting chatting with you again Art, but it's time to...

move on.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
June is "Pride Month", the kick off of a long summer of parades promoting sexual deviancy, the destruction of invaluable institutions and of course promoting that sexual deviancy to children.

And yes, the head sexual deviant himself has something to say about it:

Trump-Pride-Month-Tweet-compressed.jpg

Make Sodom Great Again? Trump’s ‘Celebrate Pride Month’ Tweets Urge Nations to Join in Effort to Legalize Homosexuality
https://christiannews.net/2019/05/3...o-join-effort-to-decriminalize-homosexuality/

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
In case you didn't know, the president is president of ALL Americans and must represent ALL Americans. You would throw people with mental issues in jail. Thank God YOU are not president.

I am against gay marriage and I know that same-sex attraction is a mental disorder. That does not mean that I want them brutalized and jailed and tortured.

As usual you are on the side of ignorance and hate instead of facts.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In case you didn't know, the president is president of ALL Americans and must represent ALL Americans

Donald Trump seems to take a special interest in representing the proud and unrepentant sexual deviant Americans don't cha think?

...I am against gay marriage and I know that same-sex attraction is a mental disorder.

Donald Trump disagrees with you as he's "fine" with homosexual 'marriages', in fact he's attended quite a few, and never once has Donald Trump said that homosexuals and transgenders are people with mental problems who need spiritual and psychological therapy.

It sounds like we're closer allies than you and Donald Trump are.

That does not mean that I want them brutalized and jailed and tortured.

Speaking of brutality and torture: Will you return when I talk about homosexual/homosexual activist Samuel Brinton (aka "whips and chains Sammy") and how he likes to brutalize and torture his boyfriends?

920x920.jpg

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Ho Hum, its the same old horse dung you have been serving up for years. You WANT to remain in ignorance and hate. Well, that will not serve you well on the day of your judgement. Remember: For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you (Matthew 7:2).

And boy have you got a big scoop of measure coming at you

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ho Hum, its the same old horse dung you have been serving up for years. You WANT to remain in ignorance and hate. Well, that will not serve you well on the day of your judgement. Remember: For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you (Matthew 7:2).

And boy have you got a big scoop of measure coming at you

And here I was truly hoping that we'd created a bond by both admitting that all of those little boys that were raped by homosexual priests and later grew up with same sex desires need mental health counseling and that unlike what Donald Trump believes, marriage is only for one man and one woman.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
And here I was truly hoping that we'd created a bond by both admitting that all of those little boys that were raped by homosexual priests and later grew up with same sex desires need mental health counseling and that unlike what Donald Trump believes, marriage is only for one man and one woman.
Hello my dear brother. It's good to see we're still on the same team.

Arthur Brain

It's a term that the LGBT movement uses. Can you believe it Art, those filthy perverts want children to believe that they were born with homosexual desires and that there is no changing them? BTW, Ellen the Degenerate is in the headlines today talking about how she was sexually molested by her stepfather in her youth (CNN anchors Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper have admitted that was well).
https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebr...exual-abuse-claims/ar-AACcgka?ocid=spartanntp

I think I'll save sharing the truth about homosexual/homosexual activist Samuel Brinton and others who were caught in lies about being subjected to torture during therapy for an upcoming post. I think that I'll also put that information in the index on page one so that others have easy access to it.

Here's a picture of Sam Brinton. When he's not wearing heels he likes the leather look (BDSM). In fact, I was reading how a woman complained about him bruising her during one of his BDSM demonstrations.

55247d49b28a8.image.jpg

I'd have to know more about the reasoning behind it before making a comment. I'm speculating that like track marks on a junkie's arms, showing anal trauma would be evidence in court to convict someone of a homosexual act.

While I'm honored that you believe I set the moral code for Christianity, all credit goes to God/the Son of God/God in the flesh (Jesus Christ).

You've moved the goalpost and are taking people who identify as homosexual and Christian out of the equation. Can people struggle with immoral thoughts and still be a follower of Christ? Of course, that makes them human, but the idea is to be more like Christ and do something about those immoral thoughts so that they perish and never return. The Holy Spirit does wonderful things.

How can I become more Christlike?
https://www.gotquestions.org/Christ-like.html

Not that it hasn't been interesting chatting with you again Art, but it's time to...

move on.

So, the same usual deflection and irrelevance then. Btw, if you need more "reasoning" before condemning the practice of forced anal exams then that says it all. I'll leave to you this ridiculous blog.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Dude, I wouldn't bond with you if you paid me a million dollars, unless of course you changed your judgmental ways.

I agree that marriage is only for one man and one woman (or maybe a few women if you're Solomon). I know that homosexual sex is a mortal sin. I say these things all the time. But you go too far. You JUDGE, and that is not your place. And you want to JAIL people simply for having a mental disorder, which is just nuts.

And for the love of Pete leave Trump out of it. He's a great president. Dealing with people sexuality is not his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.