Trump: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Someone care to decipher these hieroglyphics?
No, it's all English. Let me check it on the ol FOG index. It came back at the ninth grade or conversational level. So either you need to seriously upgrade your reading comprehension or stop being goofy...or have your eyes checked. He made a bizarre claim and I noted why it was a goofy, skewed, and wildly inaccurate description, rationally speaking.

The problem with the hard right is that you talk a good deal about sensitivity, then go off on hypersensitive rants and ratings. It's peculiar. Maybe I should start referring to that crowd as the soft hard right. :think:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I would rather have Pence regardless of the fact that I don't care for him because he doesn't pose an immediate danger to the country. Mentally deranged/ill individuals such as Trump should NEVER have the nuclear codes.
Pence would be fine with me. I could disagree with him on a few things, some of them important, and believe his difference is rooted in principle. I thought the way he handled the theater bit was evidence of a statesman's demeanor. The rest is negotiation. And he could do that.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Pence would be fine with me. I could disagree with him on a few things, some of them important, and believe his difference is rooted in principle. I thought the way he handled the theater bit was evidence of a statesman's demeanor. The rest is negotiation. And he could do that.

My biggest issue with Pence is that he will forever carry with him the taint of Trump.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
199518_600.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Trump's Rapid Response Director, Andy Hemming, is in a hurry to find his next gig, apparently. :plain:

Hemming's job was discovering and recirculating positive media stories about the Trump administration. Or, as another source put it, playing Candy Crush between paychecks.

:think: Doing nothing all day and getting paid? With a resume like that he could run for Congress.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It's true. All of social media is on a mission to remove right wing material.

I love how they act, they have finally removed the masks and real americans are removing them office - they are now losing election after election. I hope they keep it up.

Their irrational and hypocritical behavior and views is seen all over now.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
He was practicing for later on ... Flynn, Manaforte, Kushner, Oh My!!!

I watched him pandering to the Phoenix rally crowd, teasing the Arpaio pardon - he was getting high off that feeling of power. Like The Apprentice. Only better. (For him, anyway. Not for the people who were unconstitutionally profiled.)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I watched him pandering to the Phoenix rally crowd, teasing the Arpaio pardon - he was getting high off that feeling of power. Like The Apprentice. Only better. (For him, anyway. Not for the people who were unconstitutionally profiled.)
The sheriff is old and probably "old school" - he hardly deserves prison time

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Bad
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency will no longer sponsor an awards program honoring voluntary corporate actions to combat global warming, it announced on Friday, the agency’s latest move to undo Obama-era climate change programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.