Donald Trump Wins the 2016 Election

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

.......About Donald Trump proudly flying the Christian HATING LGBTQ flag...

Proudly flying? It looks like he's just looking at it to me.
Did you know that your judgmentalism is probably the greatest sin there is? You judge as if you were God.

donald-trump.jpg

I must have missed where Donald Trump said:

'This flag does NOT represent my values or should it reflect the values of our nation!'

Since ok doser was probably the one that handed it to him ("what consenting adults do in private..."), perhaps you could ask him if he heard those words come from Trump's lips?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Where do those supposed "rights" come from? I'm not aware of anything in Holy Scripture that says people have some sort of "right" to hate women or someone of a different skin color (in fact Jesus' 2nd greatest commandment contradicts that supposed "right").

Perhaps in the Constitution of the United States, which is based on Biblical verses and principles?

Nada.

Then where?

Secular humanist man made hatred a supposed "right" and you Trumpeteers are making good use of it.

Why is it 'hate' to wish to be among like minded people? Are only blacks ok to segregate themselves?

A building that I go into every Sunday morning, which is filled with people of all colors and both genders is filled with "like minded people", we call ourselves "followers of Christ".

And yes, it is hate to want to be amongst people who are your skin color if you're solely looking at the color of one's skin and not looking at what comes out of their mouth and from their heart.

BTW, where does this supposed "right" to hate women or someone with a different skin color come from?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Where do those supposed "rights" come from? I'm not aware of anything in Holy Scripture that says people have some sort of "right" to hate women or someone of a different skin color (in fact Jesus' 2nd greatest commandment contradicts that supposed "right").

Perhaps in the Constitution of the United States, which is based on Biblical verses and principles?

Nada.

Then where?

Secular humanist man made hatred a supposed "right" and you Trumpeteers are making good use of it.

A building that I go into every Sunday morning, which is filled with people of all colors and both genders is filled with "like minded people", we call ourselves "followers of Christ".

And yes, it is hate to want to be amongst people who are your skin color if you're solely looking at the color of one's skin and not looking at what comes out of their mouth and from their heart.

BTW, where does this supposed "right" to hate women or someone with a different skin color come from?

Why do you assume that is soley how people feel?

I dont hate women or anyone because of their skin color.

You didnt answer why you assume it has to only be hate to want to be with those like yourself.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why do you assume that is soley how people feel?

If it's based solely on skin color, then how else should it be viewed other than hatred of that particular race?

I dont hate women or anyone because of their skin color.

You didnt answer why you assume it has to only be hate to want to be with those like yourself.

It isn't hatred if you want to be around like minded people or people of the same gender for a specific reason (i.e. girls night out, etc.), but if you're choosing that group solely on skin color, then there is a problem.

Tambora stated this earlier:

Quote Originally Posted by Tambora

Don't be so bigoted against racists and sexists.
They have rights to their opinions just like you.

What do you think she meant by that?

And again: where does this right to hate people of different races and the opposite sex come from?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
If it's based solely on skin color, then how else should it be viewed other than hatred of that particular race?
You have drunk deep from the kool-aid.

If i feel safer with people who think and look like me, when violent liberals are blaming all the ills of society on white people, its their hate thats in play, not mine.

It isn't hatred if you want to be around like minded people or people of the same gender for a specific reason (i.e. girls night out, etc.), but if you're choosing that group solely on skin color, then there is a problem.

I disagree.

Tambora stated this earlier:

Quote Originally Posted by Tambora

Don't be so bigoted against racists and sexists.
They have rights to their opinions just like you.

What do you think she meant by that?

And again: where does this right to hate people of different races and the opposite sex come from?

The left.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

You have drunk deep from the kool-aid.

If i feel safer with people who think and look like me, when violent liberals are blaming all the ills of society on white people, its their hate thats in play, not mine.

Let's take "violent liberals" out of this discussion and address the issue here:

You've stated that you feel safe around people who "think and look like me". How do you know someone "thinks like you" just because their skin color matches yours?

The safest place on earth I feel (besides in the comfort of my own home) is in my multi colored, two gendered Church, because from what I've seen those people do their best to abide by Jesus' 2nd Greatest Commandment.

Would I feel safe in a church if it had a sign that said "Whites Only!" Never!! (and contrary to what Patrick jane thinks, I'm a blonde haired-blue eyed white guy of Germanic descent).

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

The left.

You mean secular humanist man. And yes, Donald Trump is a leftist that hates women (and it's questionable if he is a racist or not...I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now).

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Let's take "violent liberals" out of this discussion

Lets not, since that IS my issue.

You've stated that you feel safe around people who "think and look like me". How do you know someone "thinks like you" just because their skin color matches yours?
See the bolded word and then reinsert my issue spoken again above.

The safest place on earth I feel (besides in the comfort of my own home) is in my multi colored, two gendered Church, because from what I've seen those people do their best to abide by Jesus' 2nd Greatest Commandment.

Would I feel safe in a church if it had a sign that said "Whites Only!" Never!! (and contrary to what Patrick jane thinks, I'm a blonde haired-blue eyed white guy of Germanic descent).

You mean secular humanist man. And yes, Donald Trump is a leftist that hates women (and it's questionable if he is a racist or not...I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now).
I didnt vote for trump and you know it, but pretend you dont, like you pretended my issue is other than what *I* said it is, i dont really care what you think about how i feel.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Let's take "violent liberals" out of this discussion

Lets not, since that IS my issue.

How would you feel if you were violently attacked by someone of the same skin color (it does happen quite frequently: druggies, sexual predators, etc.) and a black man came to your assistance? (which happens all of the time as well, it's a "Christian thing").

On that note: I see that your temper is rising...

Thanks for the chat.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Ah, the graciousness of the mature victor. There's just nothing like it...repeatedly. :plain:

Congrats to the many Trump supporters who have demonstrated an actual grace and desire to see the country unified in hope and efforts to address the serious ills and threats to the vitality of our nation. God willing, with a great deal of effort and help, we can make strides together.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The pundits and the media didn't understand the anger and frustration of Americans that were tired of the establishment. Hollywood is crying

The Berean

The pundit and the media didn't understand the anger and frustration of Americans that were tired of the establishment. Hollywood is crying

Bingo pj. I'm not a white person but if I were and people kept telling me over and over that I'm a "racist" and "privileged" just for being white I'd imagine I'd be pretty angry after a while.