New Low From Trump

Arthur Brain

Quit reading more into it than what there is.

When I'm most serious is when I revert to speaking naturally.

Take it from there.

Speaking naturally and typing naturally are two different things. Now that it's been established you're far from the 'hick' act you had going previous I'd be more interested in seeing you address TH properly where it comes to law.

:)

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Speaking naturally and typing naturally are two different things. Now that it's been established you're far from the 'hick' act you had going previous I'd be more interested in seeing you address TH properly where it comes to law.

:)

Foolishness.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
i don't recognize you as a follower of Christ :idunno:

Thank you res, those are the kindest words you've ever said to me.

If you (as a Donald Trump supporter) would like to go one on one with me in debate on a topic such as "What it means to be a Christian" it would really make my day.

When can we start?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Who will support human values and justice?

Who will support human values and justice?

If you (as a Donald Trump supporter) would like to go one on one with me in debate on a topic such as "What it means to be a Christian" it would really make my day.

When can we start?

I wonder what Christian values Trump personifies since so many conservative right wing evangelicals support his candidacy. Or how much he is just a puppet hanging by a string for the Republican party, while they have to 'grin and bear it'.

I don't see Trump recovering from the recent scandal so Hilary most likely has this in the bag, although I'd like Jill Stein and Gary Johnson to be included in the debates to allow the people an open table discussion of the issues.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Cu128IZUkAABvxq.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

When can we start?

I wonder what Christian values Trump personifies since so many conservative right wing evangelicals support his candidacy. Or how much he is just a puppet hanging by a string for the Republican party, while they have to 'grin and bear it'.

Their hatred of the Democratic Party and it's candidate. I must say that that hatred can blind good people; people who ignore what God wants when it comes to civil government leaders.

I don't see Trump recovering from the recent scandal so Hilary most likely has this in the bag, although I'd like Jill Stein and Gary Johnson to be included in the debates to allow the people an open table discussion of the issues.

I figure that the democrats are holding off talking about the pending lawsuit where Donald Trump and his buddy convicted child sex offender Jeffrey Epstein are being accused of RAPING A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL.

If they need that...ahem...trump card, they'll without a doubt use it. Heck, they should use it even if they don't need it.

Regarding Gary Johnson: While I do get a kick out of Libertarians' talking about their loony ideology, Gary Johnson's brain is so far burnt out from excessive dope smoking that I get embarrassed for the guy when he talks.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Oh wow, a Trump executive speaks the truth on behalf of...Donald Trump! No possibility of that being a bunch of crap then is there?......
Black women don't tend to protect rich white men who are bad to women. I'd say she's legit.

Now, a ton of women crawling out of the woodwork a couple of weeks before the election, all orchestrated by the media? There's your frauds, old chap.

Arthur Brain

Black women don't tend to protect rich white men who are bad to women. I'd say she's legit.

She's an employee, on his payroll. You expect her to slate the guy? Get real for once in your life CC.

Now, a ton of women crawling out of the woodwork a couple of weeks before the election, all orchestrated by the media? There's your frauds, old chap.

Did the media orchestrate his comments in the trailer park? Unlike his "apology" those were...legit.