I will not vote for trump

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...Trump tweeted, "@ariannahuff is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man- he made a good decision."...Perhaps you are willing to look past his hypocrisy and generally nasty disposition, but I am not.

Heb 13:4

ClimateSanity

To you he's :greedy: a winner. :idunno: Mt 16:26

"I prefer clarity to agreement." ~ Dennis Prager

You don't know what he is to me. He is a potential president. A president is not a pastor. If you are harshly judging me because of whom I cast a vote for, you are a hypocrite for not judging Hillary voters because she is even less a godly person. If you are not voting at all, the blood of this nation is upon you finger pointer.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You don't know what he is to me. He is a potential president. A president is not a pastor. If you are harshly judging me because of whom I cast a vote for, you are a hypocrite for not judging Hillary voters because she is even less a godly person. If you are not voting at all, the blood of this nation is upon you finger pointer.
You're not serious. Just look at your avatar. People with no avatar can't be trusted

ClimateSanity

It isn't about being happy with the last 16 years, though I might be less upset about it than you are. It's about not wanting to align myself with Trump and his supporters.

Why is that the most important thing to you as far as the realms of politics or the economy or world affairs or what is going on in our culture goes?

Why does your dislike for trump and his supporters overwhelm all other concerns in this world?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
It isn't about being happy with the last 16 years, though I might be less upset about it than you are. It's about not wanting to align myself with Trump and his supporters.

You can say that again. So many are upset, now thinking the Brexit happened, maybe Trump can happen? Markets dislike uncertainty. Trump would be a big uncertainty, on trade and foreign relations.

ClimateSanity

You can say that again. So many are upset, now thinking the Brexit happened, maybe Trump can happen? Markets dislike uncertainty. Trump would be a big uncertainty, on trade and foreign relations.

Why is Trump so troubling to you? It seems to be that speaking ones mind fearlessly and letting the chips fall where they may is the most disturbing thing a person can do. If what they say disturbs you, what do you think of all the people who think exactly as he does but stay quiet because they are unwilling to face the consequences?

ClimateSanity

I think he would be bad for business.

If he is bad for big multinational corporations who ship jobs overseas, I say let them go bankrupt. If he is bad for the type of businesses that mainly hire the top 25% of wage earners , I say good deal. If the only businesses left are the ones who are loyal to the American workers, then that is a good thing. If those companies need government help to compete with foreign competition, then Trump is your man.