Ted Cruz sums up what is wrong in Washington DC

republicanchick

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4404584402001/cruz-american-people-looking-for-someone-to-speak-the-truth/?intcmp=hpvid1&playlist_id=4400878356001#sp=show-clips

I love it...

YES

That is what we are looking for, Mr. Cruz, someone who will tell us the TRUTH

Hey, remember that, everyone... Remember truth? I know it's been a LONG time... but surely you remember... (?)

_

PureX

The American people have someone telling them the truth. His name is Bernie Sanders. His name is DEFINITELY not Ted Cruz ("W" the second).

republicanchick

i love most of the candidates but I'm still

"cruising with the Tedmeister"

love Carson, but i think the job is just.. (trumpism alert) HUGE...

love Walker too... hard to make up my mind resolutely... but... for some reason, at this point i still favor Cruz...

__

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
LOL !!! Look who's talking ! Ted Cruz IS part of what's wrong with Washington ! He's as corrupt as any politician could ever be, and
a total scoundrel,hypocrite and liar who makes Obama and Hillary Clinton look like rank amateurs when it comes to lies and corruption !
He is one of the worst ,if not the worst politicians in U.S. history .
Cruz has zero integrity, zero credibility, zero intelligence, zero common sense, zero political competence, zero decency as a human being .
Cruz is not a conservative - he is the worst kind of politician - a theocrat . And a fascist to boot .
If politicians like Cruz got their way , there would be zero freedom in America . He is a vicious anti-gay bigot who has actually said that gay pride parades should be illegal !
He is dead wrong on all the issues and if he were elected president next year this would be the worst catastrophe in U.S. history .
Cruz is a demagogue of the worst kind .

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
LOL !!! Look who's talking ! Ted Cruz IS part of what's wrong with Washington ! He's as corrupt as any politician could ever be, and
a total scoundrel,hypocrite and liar who makes Obama and Hillary Clinton look like rank amateurs when it comes to lies and corruption !
He is one of the worst ,if not the worst politicians in U.S. history .
Cruz has zero integrity, zero credibility, zero intelligence, zero common sense, zero political competence, zero decency as a human being .
Cruz is not a conservative - he is the worst kind of politician - a theocrat . And a fascist to boot .
If politicians like Cruz got their way , there would be zero freedom in America . He is a vicious anti-gay bigot who has actually said that gay pride parades should be illegal !
He is dead wrong on all the issues and if he were elected president next year this would be the worst catastrophe in U.S. history .
Cruz is a demagogue of the worst kind .

Well I'm not sure I would go that far. He is a right wing nut job fundamentalist who desires to make everyone do as he demands and thinks.

But he did show his true patriotism by giving up his Canadian citizenship. That took real courage.

Other than that, my wish is that Lyndon Johnson were still President, he would know how to deal with the junior Senator from Texas and Teddy C would be so concerned about getting reelected he would not have time to run for President or even have the time for someone to ghost write his book.

republicanchick

so many here, i see, have been drinking the Kool-Aid served by the liberals

but we see what liberal policies give us, don't we?

we've had 8 years to see what they have to offer.

No wonder the Rs won the House in 10

Senate in 14

and with such a great R group this time, running for pres, we will no doubt win the WH [happy smiley]

we are sick of "obamacare" (both Ds and Rs )

we are sick of LIES

"I didn't send or receive any classified emails"

we are sick of crony capitalism

"I get $300,000 [just to run my mouth]"

barfo

++

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
When i think of Ted Cruz, I think of Tom Cruz and our own TomO, along with all the other cruses, all those nice people

Don't say it, or I pop you!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Good deal, and it seems you may understand my posting is not always as it seems. So, you get a fresh hello and not popped.

I still wish you would write more normal :sigh:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Republicanchick,

i suggested some time ago and still believe it would be better and easier for you to have one HUGE thread. you could have surpassed the 'Creation vs Evolution" thread
in the last 6 months ! ! !

you could simply call it Repubchick or whatever. your fans and followers would have a much easier time keeping up with your posts, your thoughts, opinions, beliefs etc. we could really tune in to you and the subject can change anytime
i think TOL is clamouring for you to be in the spotlight with the BIGGEST LONGEST THREAD Ever ! ! !

if i were you, I'd start yesterday -

csuguy

I'm not terribly familiar with Cruz's politics. However, from what little I've seen of him he doesn't strike me as someone I'd want in power. He's very unprofessional and it seems like he would readily jump into/create a war.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I'm not terribly familiar with Cruz's politics. However, from what little I've seen of him he doesn't strike me as someone I'd want in power. He's very unprofessional and it seems like he would readily jump into/create a war.

don't worry about him

worry about a trump third party run
and
that might not happen
if
hillary can't get the nomination