Ferguson Missouri a war zone, again..........

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
George Soros paid people to show up and riot, again. He also tells quip who to vote for and like all puppets, he does.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
George Soros paid people to show up and riot, again. He also tells quip who to vote for and like all puppets, he does.

I searched for Soros and Ferguson protesters, and the first search result was for InfoWars. That's never a good sign.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I searched for Soros and Ferguson protesters, and the first search result was for InfoWars. That's never a good sign.

Not when you want to spin it.

And here is a liberal "news" source for you.

In all, Mr. Soros gave at least $33 million in one year to support already-established groups that emboldened the grass-roots, on-the-ground activists in Ferguson, according to the most recent tax filings of his nonprofit Open Society Foundations.

The financial tether from Mr. Soros to the activist groups gave rise to a combustible protest movement that transformed a one-day criminal event in Missouri into a 24-hour-a-day national cause celebre.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just as "hands up, don't shoot" didn't happen, there are no conflicting reports. Only liars creating false witness.

Click here to see how the anti-Christian paid mercenaries fired on police.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Not when you want to spin it.

And here is a liberal "news" source for you.

Newsflash: The Washington Times is a conservative publication.

My point was that you sound just like InfoWars when you make statements like you did. Organizations using grant money from Soros that he's been distributing for decades isn't the same thing as "Soros paid people to show up and riot."

I don't have a particular interest in Soros one way or the other at the moment, and a good discussion could be had as to how he's used his money. But the entire first page when I searched was filled with right-wing sites. In addition to InfoWars, there was one called govtslaves, a tea party site and similar. And that's because saying George Soros paid protesters to riot is good click-bait.

BTW, your neg rep comment is Psalm 58:10. "The righteous shall rejoice when he sees the vengeance; He shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked."

What's your point?

Last edited:

fool

Hall of Fame
Click here to see how the anti-Christian paid mercenaries fired on police.

That article didn't say anything about anti-Christian paid mecenaries.
Also that writing was horrible;
According to police, one man who was involved in a shooting with another group went running when he was an unmarked police vehicle.
So this guy was some kind of Transformer that turned into a police vehicle?
That's much scarier than anti-Christian paid mercenaries.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Newsflash: The Washington Times is a conservative publication.

So you have a problem that they reported it? And no they are not. That is kind of like saying RC and Fox News are conservative.

My point was that you sound just like InfoWars when you make statements like you did

What a great compliment!

Organizations using grant money from Soros that he's been distributing for decades isn't the same thing as "Soros paid people to show up and riot."

:kookoo: Isn't heathen logic funny....

I don't have a particular interest in Soros one way or the other at the moment, and a good discussion could be had as to how he's used his money. But the entire first page when I searched was filled with right-wing sites.

So what.

My point of 58:10 is how I will celebrate your judgment.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
AB probably could have appeared in the How Obama got elected video with the other idiots.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
93% arrested not from Ferguson, and 27% not even from Missouri.

That is from the original anti-Christian, anti-American riot last year. And that is only those arrested. Many started fires and got in the car and left. Google would not bring this up. I went through 17 pages (half after a slight change in search terms) looking for the page. Google block it as a way to censor information. That is why the evil wench AB doesn't want infowars or some other publication. She only wants liberal filter anti-Christ publications lifted.

I knew the page existed and it came on the first page from a non-google site. As if I needed any other reason to never use those heathens again.