Ferguson Missouri a war zone, again..........

fool

Hall of Fame
So what. You think they were not paid to show up and cause trouble for the right?

Are we still talking about the shooters at Ferguson?
Cause I'm baffled as to how shooting at cops would cause trouble for the right.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
93% arrested not from Ferguson, and 27% not even from Missouri.

That is from the original anti-Christian, anti-American riot last year. And that is only those arrested. Many started fires and got in the car and left. Google would not bring this up. I went through 17 pages (half after a slight change in search terms) looking for the page. Google block it as a way to censor information. That is why the evil wench AB doesn't want infowars or some other publication. She only wants liberal filter anti-Christ publications lifted.

I knew the page existed and it came on the first page from a non-google site. As if I needed any other reason to never use those heathens again.

I use Bing.

And you're unhinged. :chuckle:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
93% arrested not from Ferguson, and 27% not even from Missouri.

That is from the original anti-Christian, anti-American riot last year. And that is only those arrested. Many started fires and got in the car and left. Google would not bring this up. I went through 17 pages (half after a slight change in search terms) looking for the page. Google block it as a way to censor information. That is why the evil wench AB doesn't want infowars or some other publication. She only wants liberal filter anti-Christ publications lifted.

I knew the page existed and it came on the first page from a non-google site. As if I needed any other reason to never use those heathens again.

i believe that