Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Even Gays Say: Their Behavior is Sick

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Even Gays Say: Their Behavior is Sick

    The following is an article or blog post, whatever you want to call it by Henry Makow Ph.D. I don't anything about the guy except that he wrote this....

    Even Gays Say: Their Behavior is Sick

    Last week California legalized gay marriage. Why do you suppose the bankers wanted to placate the less than one per cent of the population who are marriage-minded gays so badly that they are willing to redefine the central life ritual of 96% of the population who are heterosexual? Marriage is a heterosexual institution, mostly about reproduction. It's like saying Muslims have an "equal right" to celebrate Passover.

    The bankers want heterosexuals to suffer from the same gender confusion as homosexuals do, which makes it impossible to bond permanently with the opposite sex. As result, the vast majority of people will substitute promiscuity for love, marriage and family. Eventually the State will take over reproduction and indoctrination of the young. Here is an article I wrote in Nov. 2001 which tears the veil from the "homosexual lifestyle" they pretend is so attractive. (Much more in my book at www.cruelhoax.ca)

    ----------------------


    by Henry Makow Ph.D.


    Imagine that an organism is sick. Imagine that the sick cells convince the organism that they were healthy, and in fact, the healthy cells are sick. The gullible organism would just get sicker and sicker.

    This is the relationship between society and homosexuals today. Gays argue that same-sex behavior is no different than being left-handed. On the other hand, they say heterosexual behavior is not natural, but socially conditioned and "oppressive." Heterosexual society and family are taking heavy casualties. Our stupid, opportunistic and craven leaders have betrayed us. We don't even know we are at war.

    Let's decide whom, in fact, is sick.

    Let's look at gay behavior as defined by two gays, Marshall Kirk and Hunter Madsen Ph.D., authors of "After the Ball: How America will Conquer its Fear and Hatred of Gays in the 90's"(1989).

    In Chapter Six, they outline "ten categories of misbehavior," drawn from their own experiences, wide reading and thousands of hours of conversation with hundreds of other gays. Their contention is that the male gay lifestyle, (not gay sexuality mind you), "is the pits." They want gays to improve their image by addressing "what is wrong with a lot of gays." (276)

    What follows are some highlights. As you read this, ask yourself if there is another human community, including the Mafia that could make these generalizations about itself. Ask yourself if we haven't caught this disease, or at least the sniffles.
    • The authors say "a surprisingly high percentage" of pathological liars and con men are gay. This results from a natural habit of self-concealment, and leads to a stubborn self-deception about one's own gayness and its implication.
    • They say gays tend to reject all forms of morality and value judgments. Gay morality boils down to "I can do whatever I want and you can go to perdition. (If it feels good, I'll do it!)" If a gay feels like seducing a trusted friend's lover, he'll do it, justifying it as an act of "sexual freedom" and the friend be damned.
    • They say gays suffer from a "narcissistic" personality disorder and give this clinical description: "pathological self absorption, a need for constant attention and admiration, lack of empathy or concern for others, quickly bored, shallow, interested in fads, seductive, overemphasis on appearance, superficially charming, promiscuous, exploitative, preoccupied with remaining youthful, relationships alternate between over idealization and devaluation."
    • As an example of this narcissism, the authors say "a very sizable proportion of gay men" who have been diagnosed HIV positive continue to have unprotected sex.
    • They say the majority of gays are extremely promiscuous and self-indulgent. They must continuously up the ante to achieve arousal. This begins with alcohol and drugs and includes such "forbidden" aspects of sex as wallowing in filth (fetishism and coprophilia) and sadomasochism, which involves violence.
    • They say many gays indulge in sex in public bathrooms and think it is antigay harassment when it is stopped. Many think they have a right to importune straight males, including children.
    • Many gays are "single minded sexual predators" fixated on youth and physical beauty alone. When it comes to the old or ugly, gays are "the real queer bashers." Disillusioned themselves, they are cynical about love.
    • "Relationships between gay men don't usually last very long." They quickly tire of their partners and fall victim to temptation. The "cheating ratio of 'married' gay males, given enough time, approaches 100%."
    • Even friendships are based on the sexual test and hard to sustain. Unattractive gay men find it nearly impossible to find a friend, let alone a lover.
    • The authors say gays tend to deny reality in various ways: wishful thinking, paranoia, illogic, emotionalism and embracing crackpot ideas.


    Is there any doubt that this behavior is sick? Obviously this is not true of all homosexuals. I feel no malice toward gays. I feel the same way about people who have the flu. I want them to get better and I don't want it to spread.

    Unfortunately, even the authors of this book are deceiving themselves. They claim that it is the gay lifestyle and NOT gay sexuality that is "the pits." Who are they kidding? The two are inseparable.

    The authors of this book are public relations experts who believe that "our problem is fundamentally one of bad image with straights."

    The book details "a comprehensive public-relations campaign that should go a long way towards sanitizing our very unsanitary image:"

    "Desensitization": flooding straight America with advertising presenting gays in the "least offensive manner possible."

    "Jamming": Advertising that equates fear of gays with hatred of Jews, Blacks and women.

    "Conversion": Presenting images of gays that look like regular folks. "The image must be the icon of normality."

    They say "it makes no difference that the ads are lies" because "we are using them to...counter negative stereotypes that are every bit as much lies."

    This book was written in 1989 and obviously a campaign similar to this has taken effect. Read what the authors say about it:

    "By Conversion, we mean something far more profoundly threatening to the American Way of Life [than subversion] ...We mean conversion of the average American's emotions, mind, and will, through a planned psychological attack, in the form of propaganda fed to the nation via the media. We mean...to turn their hatred into warm regard whether they like it or not." (153)

    Thus gays want Americans to learn that something they naturally and justifiably regard as sick, is in fact healthy. Thus Americans will be defenseless to resist their overtures whether in parks, barracks, bathrooms or classrooms.

    It is a measure of the authors' cynicism and self-deception that THEY quote psychologist M. Scott Peck, who in "People of the Lie" characterizes people who suffer from extreme or "malignant" narcissism simply as "evil."

    Evil people, Peck says, have "an unshakable will to be right and will not consider the possibility that they are wrong...Their main weapon, interestingly enough is the lie with which they distort reality to look good to themselves, and to confuse others." (297)

    The publicity surrounding gay marriage doesn't reflect the reality. Gays don't want to marry. In Canada, gay marriage has been legal for more than a year yet only one in one thousand marriages are homosexual. Gays and lesbians make up about 40 out of 1000 population.

    Gay marriage is really designed to make heterosexuals see homosexual behavior as the new normal. They could have designated a separate but equal status for the homosexuals who want marriage.

    Gays can continue to fool themselves. But let us stop. Their behavior is sick. And it's contagious.

    - See more at: http://www.henrymakow.com/201101.htm....4AuDp5Ch.dpuf

    Resting in Him,
    Clete
    sigpic
    "The [open view] is an attempt to provide a more Biblically faithful, rationally coherent, and practically satisfying account of God and the divine-human relationship..." - Dr. John Sanders

  • #2
    Originally posted by Clete View Post

    Is there any doubt that this behavior is sick? Obviously this is not true of all homosexuals. I feel no malice toward gays. I feel the same way about people who have the flu. I want them to get better and I don't want it to spread.


    Feigned compassion with a 100% chance of paranoia.

    You've taken this slippery-slope ride all the way down.

    Did you have fun?
    _/\_

    Christians: "I - a stranger and afraid - in a world I never made.." -- Houseman

    Comment


    • #3
      Makow's an unhinged nutter.




      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Clete View Post
        The following is an article or blog post, whatever you want to call it by Henry Makow Ph.D. I don't anything about the guy except that he wrote this....

        Even Gays Say: Their Behavior is Sick

        Last week California legalized gay marriage. Why do you suppose the bankers wanted to placate the less than one per cent of the population who are marriage-minded gays so badly that they are willing to redefine the central life ritual of 96% of the population who are heterosexual? Marriage is a heterosexual institution, mostly about reproduction. It's like saying Muslims have an "equal right" to celebrate Passover.

        The bankers want heterosexuals to suffer from the same gender confusion as homosexuals do, which makes it impossible to bond permanently with the opposite sex. As result, the vast majority of people will substitute promiscuity for love, marriage and family. Eventually the State will take over reproduction and indoctrination of the young. Here is an article I wrote in Nov. 2001 which tears the veil from the "homosexual lifestyle" they pretend is so attractive. (Much more in my book at www.cruelhoax.ca)

        ----------------------


        by Henry Makow Ph.D.


        Imagine that an organism is sick. Imagine that the sick cells convince the organism that they were healthy, and in fact, the healthy cells are sick. The gullible organism would just get sicker and sicker.

        This is the relationship between society and homosexuals today. Gays argue that same-sex behavior is no different than being left-handed. On the other hand, they say heterosexual behavior is not natural, but socially conditioned and "oppressive." Heterosexual society and family are taking heavy casualties. Our stupid, opportunistic and craven leaders have betrayed us. We don't even know we are at war.

        Let's decide whom, in fact, is sick.

        Let's look at gay behavior as defined by two gays, Marshall Kirk and Hunter Madsen Ph.D., authors of "After the Ball: How America will Conquer its Fear and Hatred of Gays in the 90's"(1989).

        In Chapter Six, they outline "ten categories of misbehavior," drawn from their own experiences, wide reading and thousands of hours of conversation with hundreds of other gays. Their contention is that the male gay lifestyle, (not gay sexuality mind you), "is the pits." They want gays to improve their image by addressing "what is wrong with a lot of gays." (276)

        What follows are some highlights. As you read this, ask yourself if there is another human community, including the Mafia that could make these generalizations about itself. Ask yourself if we haven't caught this disease, or at least the sniffles.
        • The authors say "a surprisingly high percentage" of pathological liars and con men are gay. This results from a natural habit of self-concealment, and leads to a stubborn self-deception about one's own gayness and its implication.
        • They say gays tend to reject all forms of morality and value judgments. Gay morality boils down to "I can do whatever I want and you can go to perdition. (If it feels good, I'll do it!)" If a gay feels like seducing a trusted friend's lover, he'll do it, justifying it as an act of "sexual freedom" and the friend be damned.
        • They say gays suffer from a "narcissistic" personality disorder and give this clinical description: "pathological self absorption, a need for constant attention and admiration, lack of empathy or concern for others, quickly bored, shallow, interested in fads, seductive, overemphasis on appearance, superficially charming, promiscuous, exploitative, preoccupied with remaining youthful, relationships alternate between over idealization and devaluation."
        • As an example of this narcissism, the authors say "a very sizable proportion of gay men" who have been diagnosed HIV positive continue to have unprotected sex.
        • They say the majority of gays are extremely promiscuous and self-indulgent. They must continuously up the ante to achieve arousal. This begins with alcohol and drugs and includes such "forbidden" aspects of sex as wallowing in filth (fetishism and coprophilia) and sadomasochism, which involves violence.
        • They say many gays indulge in sex in public bathrooms and think it is antigay harassment when it is stopped. Many think they have a right to importune straight males, including children.
        • Many gays are "single minded sexual predators" fixated on youth and physical beauty alone. When it comes to the old or ugly, gays are "the real queer bashers." Disillusioned themselves, they are cynical about love.
        • "Relationships between gay men don't usually last very long." They quickly tire of their partners and fall victim to temptation. The "cheating ratio of 'married' gay males, given enough time, approaches 100%."
        • Even friendships are based on the sexual test and hard to sustain. Unattractive gay men find it nearly impossible to find a friend, let alone a lover.
        • The authors say gays tend to deny reality in various ways: wishful thinking, paranoia, illogic, emotionalism and embracing crackpot ideas.


        Is there any doubt that this behavior is sick? Obviously this is not true of all homosexuals. I feel no malice toward gays. I feel the same way about people who have the flu. I want them to get better and I don't want it to spread.

        Unfortunately, even the authors of this book are deceiving themselves. They claim that it is the gay lifestyle and NOT gay sexuality that is "the pits." Who are they kidding? The two are inseparable.

        The authors of this book are public relations experts who believe that "our problem is fundamentally one of bad image with straights."

        The book details "a comprehensive public-relations campaign that should go a long way towards sanitizing our very unsanitary image:"

        "Desensitization": flooding straight America with advertising presenting gays in the "least offensive manner possible."

        "Jamming": Advertising that equates fear of gays with hatred of Jews, Blacks and women.

        "Conversion": Presenting images of gays that look like regular folks. "The image must be the icon of normality."

        They say "it makes no difference that the ads are lies" because "we are using them to...counter negative stereotypes that are every bit as much lies."

        This book was written in 1989 and obviously a campaign similar to this has taken effect. Read what the authors say about it:

        "By Conversion, we mean something far more profoundly threatening to the American Way of Life [than subversion] ...We mean conversion of the average American's emotions, mind, and will, through a planned psychological attack, in the form of propaganda fed to the nation via the media. We mean...to turn their hatred into warm regard whether they like it or not." (153)

        Thus gays want Americans to learn that something they naturally and justifiably regard as sick, is in fact healthy. Thus Americans will be defenseless to resist their overtures whether in parks, barracks, bathrooms or classrooms.

        It is a measure of the authors' cynicism and self-deception that THEY quote psychologist M. Scott Peck, who in "People of the Lie" characterizes people who suffer from extreme or "malignant" narcissism simply as "evil."

        Evil people, Peck says, have "an unshakable will to be right and will not consider the possibility that they are wrong...Their main weapon, interestingly enough is the lie with which they distort reality to look good to themselves, and to confuse others." (297)

        The publicity surrounding gay marriage doesn't reflect the reality. Gays don't want to marry. In Canada, gay marriage has been legal for more than a year yet only one in one thousand marriages are homosexual. Gays and lesbians make up about 40 out of 1000 population.

        Gay marriage is really designed to make heterosexuals see homosexual behavior as the new normal. They could have designated a separate but equal status for the homosexuals who want marriage.

        Gays can continue to fool themselves. But let us stop. Their behavior is sick. And it's contagious.

        - See more at: http://www.henrymakow.com/201101.htm....4AuDp5Ch.dpuf

        Resting in Him,
        Clete
        Imagine an organism is sick? Really?

        Even a cursory study of human behavior tells you that this information is agenda-driven, incomplete and often just plain spurious.

        Comment


        • #5
          I read through that list and it's spot on. It is very sick behaviour....like pedophilia is. I do think it's worse in males than females, simply because of the differences between men and women. Fewer women are pedophiles, for instance.

          I know that God can do a work in their heart because I've seen it happen. When society acts like sin is normal, there is no desire to change. And, sadly, that's where we are in this country today.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
            I read through that list and it's spot on. It is very sick behaviour....like pedophilia is. I do think it's worse in males than females, simply because of the differences between men and women. Fewer women are pedophiles, for instance.

            I know that God can do a work in their heart because I've seen it happen. When society acts like sin is normal, there is no desire to change. And, sadly, that's where we are in this country today.
            Exactly right!
            sigpic
            "The [open view] is an attempt to provide a more Biblically faithful, rationally coherent, and practically satisfying account of God and the divine-human relationship..." - Dr. John Sanders

            Comment


            • #7
              Homos are gross.
              Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

              Titus 1

              For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

              Ephesians 5

              11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

              Comment


              • #8
                Makow exists to make Jeff Rense seem stable.




                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Clete View Post
                  The following is an article or blog post, whatever you want to call it by Henry Makow Ph.D. I don't anything about the guy except that he wrote this....



                  Last week California legalized gay marriage. Why do you suppose the bankers wanted to placate the less than one per cent of the population who are marriage-minded gays so badly that they are willing to redefine the central life ritual of 96% of the population who are heterosexual? Marriage is a heterosexual institution, mostly about reproduction. It's like saying Muslims have an "equal right" to celebrate Passover.

                  The bankers want heterosexuals to suffer from the same gender confusion as homosexuals do, which makes it impossible to bond permanently with the opposite sex. As result, the vast majority of people will substitute promiscuity for love, marriage and family. Eventually the State will take over reproduction and indoctrination of the young. Here is an article I wrote in Nov. 2001 which tears the veil from the "homosexual lifestyle" they pretend is so attractive. (Much more in my book at www.cruelhoax.ca)
                  Typical "the minority is diseased/inferior so it's OK to hate them" garbage

                  Bigots have used the same line against blacks and Jews and the handicapped and even left handed people.

                  If you are interested in sick behavior start here

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                    I read through that list and it's spot on. It is very sick behaviour....like pedophilia is.
                    No comparing a minority to people who abuse children is sick behavior.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TracerBullet View Post
                      No comparing a minority to people who abuse children is sick behavior.
                      That same "minority" is often the very one that abuses children, so I don't see what point their minority status has on anything.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Clete View Post
                        I feel no malice toward gays. I feel the same way about people who have the flu. I want them to get better and I don't want it to spread.
                        Does this mean that you no longer advocate executing homosexuals? Weren't you also the guy who once said that gays didn't deserve the sunlight reflected off your face or some such a few years ago? If you've grown up on that score then good but as most people are aware, gay people are simply here and wanting them to get "better" is as ridiculous as positing that a heterosexual could 'choose' to become gay.
                        Well this is fun isn't it?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Clete View Post
                          Exactly right!

                          Clete,
                          what about all the gay mechanics, technicians and parts people ? what do you think of your gay customers who own dealerships, warehouses, parts supply companies and fellow gay BG employees. plus your gay friends etc. ?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            What consenting adults do or don't do in the privacy of their bedrooms is nobody else's business - especially the governments!

                            Paradoxically, this ongoing campaign of bashing gays by American conservatives, using these wild, unsubstantiated generalizations constitutes the best possible argument for the need to establish laws to protect the rights of those with a different sexual orientation.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Nick M View Post
                              Homos are gross.
                              ya, like totally grody

                              or grote

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X