Girl Scouts accepting 'Boys that live as Girls'

Quetzal

I have never said a word to you in any other venue but, replying to your posts, nor have I called you names, just called you out based upon your rhetoric, lazy liberal logic, and poorly thought out viewpoints. You are very young and it shows.
That is your opinion.

As you see it? or as your friends, professors, & your preferred media propagandizers see it?

Support from who? the herd of sheeple that you follow...ie.pop culture. Those are not mindsets, ideals, or beliefs that you derived from critical thought on your own or experience, you are just another lazy follower of the crowd.
No one is granted those things out of pure originality. We are all products of our upbringing and the society we choose to be a part of. That goes for you as well as me. As far as support, we have had a liberal as president for the last 6 years or so. Not too bad, don't you think?

No, as the older generations die off the younger generations grow up, have families of their own and begin to understand the errors of a flawed worldview as yours & most of pop culture's is. They are not traditions BTW they are referred to as values, morals, & virtue when you grow up you may be able to attain them.
Values, morals and virtues? Really? You want to lecture me on traditions of values, morals, and virtues? HA. Last time I checked, my view points do not capitalize on the marginalization of other people.

The world has always changed yet there is nothing new that has not run it's cycle yet before in different places & societies, you really should not give your generation so much credit for novel thought, it has just been recycled from other failed societies...might want to brush up on your history.
So are yours. Maybe it will fail later in time, but that doesn't dissuade from the path I believe to be best.

Last edited:

GFR7

No, as the older generations die off the younger generations grow up, have families of their own and begin to understand the errors of a flawed worldview as yours & most of pop culture's is. They are not traditions BTW they are referred to as values, morals, & virtue when you grow up you may be able to attain them.

The world has always changed yet there is nothing new that has not run it's cycle yet before in different places & societies, you really should not give your generation so much credit for novel thought, it has just been recycled from other failed societies...might want to brush up on your history.
Very nice posting. :thumb:
As Howe and Strauss tell us, the saeculum of history goes round like the seasons; the gay movement has reached it's apex and will go into its reversal. The Millennials will think differently at 35 than at 22.

Quetzal

As Howe and Strauss tell us, the saeculum of history goes round like the seasons; the gay movement has reached it's apex and will go into its reversal. The Millennials will think differently at 35 than at 22.
We might think differently, who knows. But I find it unlikely that any kind of social progress will be undone.

musterion

Last time I checked my view points do not capitalizes on the marginalization of other people.

Except for those baker bigots who refuse to provide queer cakes. You think they deserve to be fined.

And your syntax is awful. High or drunk?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

We might think differently, who knows. But I find it unlikely that any kind of social progress will be undone.

What GFR7 is saying is that had the western allies just ignored Adolf Hitler, he would have eventually seen the errors of his ways and stopped his mass murdering.

What GFR7 is saying is that if we just ignore the injustice done to 58 million unborn babies done over the past 42 years, abortion laws will come around and we as a nation will suddenly be pro life.

Etc. etc. etc. (Poof...evil "social progress" is gone).

Of course those things (in GFR7's mind) don't happen due to a spiritual awakening, but solely due to cycles.

musterion

Perhaps the other sins were being committed more blatantly. I don't know.

The Babylonian captivity broke Israel forever of the outright idolatry they'd long indulged, as well as the gross sexual sins which accompanied it. That's why Christ didn't need to address it -- the Jews had learned the hard way to see to it themselves. If anything, they overcompensated by overlaying their own often hypocritical traditions atop the Law. But the Law was still there and was still in force (Rome's control aside).

But all that aside...Christ still upheld every jot and tittle of His Father's law, which alone shows He could have had no approval or tolerance of sodomy or of any other Mosaic sin. It simply wasn't an issue in Israel at that time; at least not enough to warrant mention.

These fools here arguing from silence that Christ would support "gay marriage" are blasphemers, accusing Him of sin against His Father.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian observes:
So was theft and adultery, and hatred. And yet He spent a lot of time on those. Not so much on homosexuality.

He was more concerned with other sins, it seems.

Perhaps the other sins were being committed more blatantly. I don't know.

Could be. But if so, I doubt if He was fooled.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
That is your opinion.

Well please do tell? where have I posted on your profile page...ever?

Now that we have put that to bed...

No one is granted those things out of pure originality. We are all products of our upbringing and the society we choose to be a part of. That goes for you as well as me.

That is absolutely true but, some choose to think for themselves outside of what the "in crowd" think and some take the path of least resistance and choose to let others (pop culture) shape their worldview. It is not like this is a new thing and free thinkers have always been persecuted for going against the frey...and so it goes.

As far as support, we have had a liberal as president for the last 6 years or so. Not too bad, don't you think?

Actually I would say it has been very bad I would think. This president is the greatest failure since I have been residing on this planet and I thought nobody could unseat Jimmy Carter for that honor.

Values, morals and virtues? Really? You want to lecture me on traditions of values, morals, and virtues? HA. Last time I checked, my view points do not capitalize on the marginalization of other people.

Marginalizing people themselves? or marginalizing what these people intend to proselytize upon society as normal, natural, or acceptable for society as a whole? The two are very different and yes I marginalize the latter because it is detrimental to a healthy society, that is not worldview that is fact, with history to back it up.

So are yours. Maybe it will fail later in time, but that doesn't dissuade from the path I believe to be best.

So are my what?

The only thing that will fail are the paths that have been trodden before that have failed and it really doesn't matter what you "Think" is best, it matters what the effects are and those may not be what you were bargaining for.

Quetzal

Well please do tell? where have I posted on your profile page...ever?

Now that we have put that to bed...
I didn't say you did, I was referring to your opinion of my view points. I think we have had a communication gap. It was another user who posted, not you. Feel free to read back and post again.

That is absolutely true but, some choose to think for themselves outside of what the "in crowd" think and some take the path of least resistance and choose to let others (pop culture) shape their worldview. It is not like this is a new thing and free thinkers have always been persecuted for going against the frey...and so it goes.
I would argue the conservative Christian crowd was the "in crowd" for awhile, too. I wouldn't dismiss a worldview on the basis that it is popular. If you disagree with my views, that's fine. Doesn't hurt my feelings.

Actually I would say it has been very bad I would think. This president is the greatest failure since I have been residing on this planet and I thought nobody could unseat Jimmy Carter for that honor.
That is your opinion, but I disagree. Many of the platforms that I voted for he has continued to support.

Marginalizing people themselves? or marginalizing what these people intend to proselytize upon society as normal, natural, or acceptable for society as a whole? The two are very different and yes I marginalize the latter because it is detrimental to a healthy society, that is not worldview that is fact, with history to back it up.
I suppose my point is that you are in no position of authority to make such judgments. Why are your moral positions any better than someone else? If your morals are grounded in Biblical tradition, I understand them. But I don't respect them.

The only thing that will fail are the paths that have been trodden before that have failed and it really doesn't matter what you "Think" is best, it matters what the effects are and those may not be what you were bargaining for.
That may be true. There are negative consequences to many lines of thought and action. Mine are no different.

Last edited:

TracerBullet

what would happen in those 13 years to make millennials reject tolerance and acceptance and equality?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
There is the issue of X or Y chromosomes. Some kids, who are males genetically, appear to be girls at birth, and vice versa. This can be often correct if caught soon enough. But not always.

Unfortunately, gender isn't always as simple as it usually appears to be. This is entirely different of course, than a genetically and physically female girl who identifies as a boy or vice versa.

There are such people, and why that happens is a complex issue. They don't need to be hated.

Kat agrees with the Barbarian on this!

I know there are many more than aSC states, having looked into this, and I agree these persons are not part of the GLBT sandwich. Bringing them into it victimizes them!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Is it discriminating to require that shirts and shoes be worn?

We must all discriminate to make correct choices. If we relinquished our abiity to discriminate, we would be mindless.

What has happened in modern culture, especially in the USA, is we equate discrimination with harboring untrue notions about African Americans. If one does not arbitrarily discriminate, then we are unlikely to perceive the ethnicity of a person, as cause one having different thoughts, and prone to certain acts.