Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Y is it OK for Blacks to be racist but not Whites?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
    Some anonymous face in a crowd says something stupid it doesn't follow that we should try to fashion a rule out of it.

Quote anyone saying that.

Do you know why you don't have a white student union? For the same reason you don't find a a restaurant that says "Chinese Food" in China.
    That Was True At One Time, Now There Is A "Chain" Restaurant By Americans Specializing In American Style Chinese Food In China. The People Love It ! They Will Be Chubby Like Us

Comment

Originally posted by republicanchick View Post
      this makes no sense at all... b/c not all of us knows why there is no such restaurant..

dumb
      Sometimes I think you'd lose at solitaire tag.
      You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
        Sometimes I think you'd lose at solitaire tag.
        I'm glad you hate me... means I am definitely on the right traCK

Comment

Originally posted by Truster View Post
          Out of interest are there any blacks on TOL?
          yes and he is a catholic and a homosexual
          a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

Comment

on FOX yesterday, the reporter said one woman he spoke in Ferguson (protester) with said that the White cops are not even human...

well, we certainly are improving in race relations, are we not?

but you know, Blacks get a pass... It's OK for THEM to be racist...

2 wrongs make a right, Folks!

Then on Hannity, one of the Black guests was a member of Black Student Union

What if one of the guests had been a member of something called White Student Union?
            Didn't you get the memo that Black people can't be racist?

Last edited by The Berean; March 16th, 2015, 07:09 PM.
            Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

I will do you, let's see, goofy, wacky, and to the left side of the bell curve
            . -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

Comment

I'm glad you hate me...
              Silly business. I've never hated you. For all I know away from the keyboard you're one of the nicest people I'd meet.

But here you're a dangerous combination of zeal and a cultivated intellectual laxity.

means I am definitely on the right traCK
              I saw that train in the middle of a corn field. You should rethink the line.
              Last edited by Town Heretic; March 15th, 2015, 07:09 PM.
              You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

Originally posted by Truster View Post
                Out of interest are there any blacks on TOL?
                Is Chat Maggot still around?

Comment

what makes u think they are not?

++
                  i'm so confused

Originally posted by chrysostom View Post
                  yes and he is a catholic and a homosexual
                  it isn't me, is it?

Originally posted by The Berean View Post
                  Don't you get the memo that Black people can't be racist?

"...racism presupposes the ability to control a significant segment of the population..."

so those dopey okie frat boys on the bus aren't racist?

Originally posted by False Prophet View Post
                  i think i saw him down at the welfare office

Comment

Originally posted by resodko View Post
                    "...racism presupposes the ability to control a significant segment of the population..."

so those dopey okie frat boys on the bus aren't racist?
                    Come now res, you know those "okie frat boys" only got into college because of their wealthy fathers. So, yes, they are racist.
                    Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

. -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

Comment

Originally posted by False Prophet View Post
                      Wait, Chat Maggot is black?

. -Ktoyou

Comment

in what way do they have the ability or opportunity to "to control a significant segment of the population"?

by singing stupid songs on a bus?

Comment

Wait, Chat Maggot is black?
                          aren't we all?

aren't you?

aren't i?

Comment

Originally posted by resodko View Post
                            in what way do they have the ability or opportunity to "to control a significant segment of the population"?

by singing stupid songs on a bus?
                            Do the phrases Da Man™, Uncle Charlie™, and Massah™ ring a bell?

. -Ktoyou

Comment

Do the phrases Da Man™, Uncle Charlie™, and Massah™ ring a bell?

Spoiler

Comment

this makes no sense at all... b/c not all of us knows why there is no such restaurant..

dumb

__
                                Chris Rock saidTo say that black people have made progress would be to say they deserve what happened to them before.

I don't u/stand that...

__
                                Considering the number of your posts similar to these, by your own admission, there seems to be a great deal you don't understand. Usually when someone is in that position they might consider listening a more prudent practice than speaking. Apparently you don't understand that either.
                                "As long as people believe in absurdities they will continue to commit atrocities."

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere."

"The world embarrasses me, and I cannot dream that this watch exists and has no watchmaker."

Voltaire

Comment

Working...
                                X