what's with O'Reilly lately?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
there IS such a thing as being too right

If there is you would show it. But you haven't. Right is executing homos, adulterers, murderers, and slave traders. Right is restitution for stealing. If the thief can not pay back, they work off the debt to the debtor, not the state.

That would be an example of all the way to the right. There is no such thing as too much to the right.

republicanchick

I quit watching Bill O'Reilly years ago because he's not a conservative, he's a moderate. While sometimes he does test the boundaries that liberal America has put on it's journalists, it's rare.

I think it is wrong to stop watching him. Yes, he is too moderate at times. But at least he doesn't take any... uh... nonsense from the race dividing liberals and others.

I like Hannity a little better most of the time. I wish he could be president (if Ted Cruz can't be or won't be... never could u/stand why any sane person would want that job... except that the word Sacrifice comes to mind. I believe Reagan was president mostly b/c he loved this country, not for personal gain)

+

republicanchick

If there is you would show it. But you haven't. Right is executing homos, adulterers, murderers, and slave traders. Right is restitution for stealing. If the thief can not pay back, they work off the debt to the debtor, not the state.

That would be an example of all the way to the right. There is no such thing as too much to the right.

well, maybe. But when those on the Right refuse, for example, to help others, fail to realize that some people cannot really do much for themselves, and let them "go to hell" as it were b/c they aren't into making $$ and etc... something is wrong. I know someone who has very LEGITIMATE reasons for not working right now. The poverty that comes w/ that kind of inability is punishment enough, don't need some extreme R (who knows diddly about the person's circumstances) telling that person You deserve all your hardships b/c you don't work. There are reasons some people do not work a regular job. Maybe those people are rare, but they are out there

+

MarcATL

O'Reilly has a lot of shows focusing on the race issue. But why does he never have such people on as

Darren Wilson

or people who defend him?

no, we have to sit there and listen to the racist Blacks who think all Americans or most of them are racist.

I will acknowledge that cops are often unfair, but they are unfair with virtually anyone (who is poor). It is not just poor Blacks, although, when you realize how high the crime rate is among Blacks (black on black murder), you see WHY the cops are leery of Blacks. They commit more violent crimes (%age wise) than Whites. Isn't the old axiom "Self preservation is the first law of nature" as true for cops as it is for others?

Last night O'Reilly didn't have ONE Black on who agreed with him (unless i was momentarily distracted drinking my yummy espresso and didn't catch it?)

why didn't he have Senator Tim Scott on, or that Riley guy (can't recall first name) or Clarence Thomas (Are Justices allowed to go on TV shows? Why not... the pres did)

[Still love you, O'Reilly... but uh.... hmmmm :juggle::think::think:]

+
The right wing blowhard O'Riled Up...a "moderate?!?!"

You really HAVE lost your cotton pickin' mind...haven't you?!?

*SMH*

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
well lefties think Shaprton is "valid"

Not *valid* ... expected. He and those like him are a direct result of the O'Reilly/Limbaugh/Coulter, etc.

Did you really think their type of hateful rhetoric and lies would continue to fly without response and reactions?

republicanchick

what do we really know about Sharpton?

does he have a college education?

i don't like reading biographies of people who are... um... not operating w/ all oars in the water

just wondering if someone here knows more about him than i do (which admittedly is not saying much, but O'Reilly keeps us informed)

+++