Global Warming, Is It A Man Made Hoax?

Truth7t7

Wunderground.com

Coldest Temperatures Ever Measured in the Contiguous U.S.

February 26, 2019, 1:26 AM ESTshare
Cotton-mn-835px.jpg
Above: Personnel from local and national media outlets check out the official NWS COOP temperature sensor in Cotton, Minnesota. The sensor measured a temperature of -56°F on January 27 and 31, 2019, the coldest readings in the contiguous U.S. since 1996. The site was also visited by NWS personnel from the Duluth office on the morning of January 31, 2019, to check on the quality of the instruments. They reported that “all of the equipment was in good working order”. The site is located on low ground near a river, which is a relatively new location for the Cotton COOP instrumentation (since late 2014). The former Cotton COOP site existed from 1962 to 2002. Image credit: NWS/Duluth.

Bob Carabbio

Global Warming, Is It A Man Made Hoax?

It's in all likelyhood a mixture of measurements, Chicken Little socio-political OPINIONS, and man-made panics. Like the COvid-19 Manufactured Panic. The record appears to indicate, that there's a gradual warming trend. whether puny MAN has anything to do with it, or not is the ECONOMIC ISSUE that drives meaningless efforts, profits, losses, and endless "Talking Heads" with their contradictory reasonings, and general worthless foolishness.

Arthur Brain

The atmosphere did. And now you know why it's a big mistake to confuse weather and climate. All those record high temperatures are weather. Just like you one record cold temperature. Weather over a period of years is climate.

Remember the difference; it will save you future embarrassment.

Oh, I reckon he'll embarrass himself again in pretty short order...

Arthur Brain

It's in all likelyhood a mixture of measurements, Chicken Little socio-political OPINIONS, and man-made panics. Like the COvid-19 Manufactured Panic. The record appears to indicate, that there's a gradual warming trend. whether puny MAN has anything to do with it, or not is the ECONOMIC ISSUE that drives meaningless efforts, profits, losses, and endless "Talking Heads" with their contradictory reasonings, and general worthless foolishness.

Oh great, another wingnut who thinks this virus is a manufactured panic and not actually real. Wonderful.

Over 200.000 deaths from the thing in the US alone.

:plain:

Bob Carabbio

Oh great, another wingnut who thinks this virus is a manufactured panic and not actually real. Wonderful.

No, silly - the Virus is real - the PANIC that the media created about it is manufactured, And your DEATH figures include everything from gunshot wounds to old age, and lack of proper care.

The common flu took out 53,000 last year - why don't you obsess about that??

Arthur Brain

No, silly - the Virus is real - the PANIC that the media created about it is manufactured, And your DEATH figures include everything from gunshot wounds to old age, and lack of proper care.

The common flu took out 53,000 last year - why don't you obsess about that??

Oh, so the virus is actually real then? Oh, well good for you for acknowledging that much at least. I know people who work on the front line in the NHS in the UK and what they've had to cope with you ignorant little dipstick and there's no "panic" about proceedings at all but rather heightened concern about the virus that's hitting its second wave as was expected. Sure, it's hitting hard as other diseases don't go on hold but moronic attitudes like yours help nobody. How old are you?

Bob Carabbio

Oh, so the virus is actually real then? Oh, well good for you for acknowledging that much at least. I know people who work on the front line in the NHS in the UK and what they've had to cope with you ignorant little dipstick and there's no "panic" about proceedings at all but rather heightened concern about the virus that's hitting its second wave as was expected. Sure, it's hitting hard as other diseases don't go on hold but moronic attitudes like yours help nobody. How old are you?

78, working every day as usual, eating out every day, as usual, and generally carrying on as in any other year - except for the flimsy face coverings you have to wear to enter - until you get to your table. Dallas (TX) has some pretty restrictive regulations, but outside Dallas County, face coverings are the only requirement, so no big deal. Since I'm already deep Coronary Artery disease, and Congestive Heart Failure, and Diabetic, I'm primed to be a "Statistic", and I'm not foolish enough to think the silly flimsy mask will protect me from anything. BUT November 3rd is coming, and if Trump wins again, public riots will be a larger REAL problem, although not so much in the suburbs.

SO life goes on -

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
78, working every day as usual, eating out every day, as usual, and generally carrying on as in any other year - except for the flimsy face coverings you have to wear to enter - until you get to your table. Dallas (TX) has some pretty restrictive regulations, but outside Dallas County, face coverings are the only requirement, so no big deal. Since I'm already deep Coronary Artery disease, and Congestive Heart Failure, and Diabetic, I'm primed to be a "Statistic", and I'm not foolish enough to think the silly flimsy mask will protect me from anything. BUT November 3rd is coming, and if Trump wins again, public riots will be a larger REAL problem, although not so much in the suburbs.

SO life goes on -

Stay safe Bob, and God bless you

Arthur Brain

SO life goes on -

You're 78 and you're working every day as usual with all of those health problems? Why?

Truth7t7

The atmosphere did. And now you know why it's a big mistake to confuse weather and climate. All those record high temperatures are weather. Just like you one record cold temperature. Weather over a period of years is climate.

I disagree, the world is in a cooling process currently, it's exactly the opposite from what the (Fraud) climate gate scientist are saying, and Michael Mann's hockey stick graph.

Truth7t7

200,000 claimed deaths, when all the investigations are completed on the (Fraud) it will be 50% of that.

A liberal New York Governor mandated that retirement homes take in infected residents, that caused 11,000 deaths, Andrew Cuomo is a (Criminal)

eider

Wait untill the sea level starts rising. It will be too late, of course, but at least you will understand what global warming is.
:)

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

I disagree

Doesn't matter. That's what keep tripping you up. Reality isn't obliged to comply with your desires.

the world is in a cooling process currently,

Well, let's take a look...

Here's the data:
https://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/tabledata_v4/GLB.Ts+dSST.txt

As you see, the last five years have been hotter than any previously recorded, 2019 was the second-hottest year on record, and 2020 is on track to be the hottest year ever. How is that a "cooling process?"

It's exactly the opposite from what the (Fraud) climate deniers are saying.

and Michael Mann's hockey stick graph.

Let's take a look at that data on a graph, then...

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2015/11/5-charts-that-show-global-warming-is-off-the-scale/

Not what they told you, is it?

So will we now see the final excuse?

"They are lying!!!! All of them are lying!!!!"