Biden/Harris 2020

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It is but you thrive on abuse.

And that's weird too

Interesting that you're willing to go on the record as being abusive. You are, of course, but in order be able to tell me I thrive on abuse, you had to admit to abuse. Congrats. I guess.

No "thriving" involved though, it's pretty simple: you're tolerated (or ignored, depending) as the price of posting here.

So you do you.

Little-Boy-On-Baseball-Bat-Fail.gif

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
ffreeloader

Did you get a chance to see my reply to you?

Here's a link for you. It's a heavily footnoted paper on abortions and the numbers of women who get them.
i knew since you claim it's Christian women who get most of them your claim had to be a distortion of reality.
So, as usual you are distorting reality. Not surprising coming from you. As blacks only make up 13% of the population they have a much higher abortion rate than whites do. Blacks abort their babies at a 29% of total total pregnancies whereas white women do so at a 0.67% rate of total pregnancies. That makes abortion much less common among whites than among blacks. And the only way you can say most abortions are among Christians is to assume all white women are Christians. They are not. Meaning your entire assertion is false.

70% of Women Who Get Abortions Identify as Christians, Survey Finds
Over 40 percent of women who have had an abortion say they were frequent churchgoers at the time they ended their pregnancies and about a half of them say they kept their abortions hidden from church members, new LifeWay Research shows.

In a survey released Monday that was sponsored by the pregnancy center support organization Care Net, researchers from the Christian research group LifeWay found that about 70 percent of women who had an abortion self-identified as Christians, while 43 percent say they attended a Christian church at least once per month or more at the time they aborted their child.

The survey, which interviewed 1,038 respondents who've all had abortions, found that 20 percent of the respondents attended church at least once a week at the time of their first pregnancy termination. Six percent said they attended church more than once per week, while about 54 percent said they rarely or never attended a church.

Okay, so I've posted that link before, this isn't news to some people here. Here's the thing though, after wading through your usual ad homs, I came across to that sentence in red. What do you even mean by that?

Arthur Brain

Comparing the murder of millions of children to "putting people at risk"?

You have strange principles.

Hmm, wasn't actually doing that anyway RD so some strange way of reading things you have going on there. Tell me, do you condone driving while drunk?

It's against the law ya know...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Of course they were.

No, it was presented as a completed scenario and so the risk can be fully assessed (instead of being estimated in the case of an action that is being proposed) No harm came, therefore the risk involved was zero.

Every time you decide to drive about when drunk ...

Now you're talking about future proposals which are very different from what chair and I were discussing. This is the problem when someone like yourself jumps into a conversation in the middle.

Arthur Brain

No, it was presented as a completed scenario and so the risk can be fully assessed (instead of being estimated in the case of an action that is being proposed) No harm came, therefore the risk involved was zero.

Now you're talking about future proposals which are very different from what chair and I were discussing. This is the problem when someone like yourself jumps into a conversation in the middle.

Dear oh dear, this is some tortured "reasoning" even by your standards. The outcome of an event doesn't negate an initial risk factor. Whenever you decided/decide to break the law and irresponsibly drive home drunk then you are putting people at risk, as simple as that. Your judgement and reaction times are impaired increasing the risk of an accident. This isn't speculation or opinion, it's proven fact.

If you do get pulled over the next time you decide to act like a tool then what's your defence going to be to the cops? That you've drove home drunk several times before and nobody got hurt?

Good luck with that...

quip

BANNED
Banned
"That makes abortion much less common among whites than among blacks. And the only way you can say most abortions are among Christians is to assume all white women are Christians." [/facepalm]

Did you get a chance to see Here's the thing though, after wading through your usual ad homs, I came across to that sentence in red. What do you even mean by that?

Yes, that was a bizarre attempt at a failed straw-man. I suppose f-load's own unique brand of racism caught him underfoot!

quip

BANNED
Banned
Dear oh dear, this is some tortured "reasoning" even by your standards. The outcome of an event doesn't negate an initial risk factor. Whenever you decided/decide to break the law and irresponsibly drive home drunk then you are putting people at risk, as simple as that. Your judgement and reaction times are impaired increasing the risk of an accident. This isn't speculation or opinion, it's proven fact.

If you do get pulled over the next time you decide to act like a tool then what's your defence going to be to the cops? That you've drove home drunk several times before and nobody got hurt?

Good luck with that...

Wow!....some stellar reasoning on this page from the Trump-brigade.