Biden/Harris 2020

Arthur Brain

I don't either. I was using it as a scenario to discuss issues with Chair of just laws and unjust laws especially when nobody has been harmed. It seems to have triggered something in artie and he seems compelled to remind everybody that it's a horrible thing to do and that I'm a horrible person for discussing it. Par for the course with artie, I'm afraid. :(

You don't condone it but you do it? You just admitted to driving home drunk a couple of nights ago on the adjoining thread.

:freak:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You don't condone it but you do it? You just admitted to driving home drunk a couple of nights ago on the adjoining thread.

:freak:

Sigh. Regardless of whether or not someone causes an accident while driving under the influence. those who do so should spend time behind bars and lose their DL. It is nothing less than reckless and criminal to do so.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Wrong again.....else you wouldn't be using an abortion straw-man to deflect the current conversation.

The current conversation is about Joe Biden's choice of Kamala Harris and her record of being a staunch supporter for the most extreme forms of abortion.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
But killing millions of unborn children is not a "criminal activity"? Or is it just "legal" murder?

He's not interested in discussing the slaughter of innocent children RD. He's only interested in feeding his bizarre obsession with attacking me for something he thinks I said.

I predict a banning soon for thread derailment.

Arthur Brain

But killing millions of unborn children is not a "criminal activity"? Or is it just "legal" murder?

Currently abortion isn't a crime and it's unlikely to become one anytime soon no matter which administration is in power. That's just fact. Doesn't mean it's a particularly pleasant one or that I agree with the law as it stands.

Arthur Brain

He's not interested in discussing the slaughter of innocent children RD. He's only interested in feeding his bizarre obsession with attacking me for something he thinks I said.

I predict a banning soon for thread derailment.

Is this your thread or something? Oh, that's right, it's anna's and she doesn't seem to mind. A bit late to cry foul now when you've been trying to justify your drunken driving with torturous analogies and deflections the last few pages.