Personal Freedom vs. Public Welfare

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
I choose to not engage in discussion with somebody who calls me a "Nazi leftard", and who confuses a nasty bald-faced lie with "truth telling".

LOL

If you feel that saying this helps you to soothe you in your chagrin at your inability to answer the questions I asked you, what can I say? The fact is, as you and I both well know, you are not choosing to not answer the questions I asked you; you are simply not answering them because you cannot answer them--you've no choice in the matter.

I'm not lying when I call you a "Nazi leftard"; I call you a "Nazi leftard" because you are a Nazi leftard. If I were calling you a "Nazi leftard" while not considering you to be a Nazi leftard, then, of course, I'd be lying. But, since you are a Nazi leftard--and since I believe the fact that you are a Nazi leftard--I'm not lying when I call you a "Nazi leftard". You're foisting a nasty bald-faced lie against me by calling my pointing out the fact that you are a Nazi leftard, "a nasty bald-faced lie", you self-righteous Nazi leftard hypocrite.

7djengo7

The strongest evidence

Why do all you pantywaist posers--banner-wavers and chanters of your meaningless slogan-word, "science"--have such a perpetually impossible time of it to address any of the questions I've over and over asked you regarding what (if anything) you think makes something evidence?

Since you fail to, in the first place, address the nature of evidence, you are wholly asking for a gratuity by your expectation that anybody should give you serious audience when you say, "This is evidence for what I am commanding you to believe", as you're saying, here.

Your whole Nazi leftard/Darwin cheerleader worldview ultimately either stands or falls on your doctrine of the nature of evidence; which fact, of course, means that your whole Nazi leftard worldview falls, since you are so embarrassed by your irrational doctrine of the nature of evidence that you can't bear to try to answer any questions about it.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Why do all you pantywaist posers--banner-wavers and chanters of your meaningless slogan-word, "science"--have such a perpetually impossible time of it to address any of the questions I've over and over asked you regarding what (if anything) you think makes something evidence?

Since you fail to, in the first place, address the nature of evidence, you are wholly asking for a gratuity by your expectation that anybody should give you serious audience when you say, "This is evidence for what I am commanding you to believe", as you're saying, here.

Your whole Nazi leftard/Darwin cheerleader worldview ultimately either stands or falls on your doctrine of the nature of evidence; which fact, of course, means that your whole Nazi leftard worldview falls, since you are so embarrassed by your irrational doctrine of the nature of evidence that you can't bear to try to answer any questions about it.

It's evidence if I can go into the lab and reproduce it. Or if I believe I can go into the lab and reproduce it.

I have no reason to doubt that I could go into the lab and reproduce Way 2 Go's 97% transmission rate using a cloth mask and Covid-sized particles.

chair

LOL

If you feel that saying this helps you to soothe you in your chagrin at your inability to answer the questions I asked you, what can I say? The fact is, as you and I both well know, you are not choosing to not answer the questions I asked you; you are simply not answering them because you cannot answer them--you've no choice in the matter.

I'm not lying when I call you a "Nazi leftard"; I call you a "Nazi leftard" because you are a Nazi leftard. If I were calling you a "Nazi leftard" while not considering you to be a Nazi leftard, then, of course, I'd be lying. But, since you are a Nazi leftard--and since I believe the fact that you are a Nazi leftard--I'm not lying when I call you a "Nazi leftard". You're foisting a nasty bald-faced lie against me by calling my pointing out the fact that you are a Nazi leftard, "a nasty bald-faced lie", you self-righteous Nazi leftard hypocrite.

Nope. I will answer you idiocies when you apologize.

7djengo7

Nope. I will answer you idiocies when you apologize.

LOL

You will never answer the questions I asked you, because you can't answer them.:)

Nor have I done anything for which to apologize to you, Nazi leftard hypocrite.

chair

LOL

You will never answer the questions I asked you, because you can't answer them.:)

Nor have I done anything for which to apologize to you, Nazi leftard hypocrite.

I simply won't realate to your "questions" as long as you behave this way. And no, you're not going to get me to answer them with these childish antics.

7djengo7

I simply won't realate to your "questions" as long as you behave this way. And no, you're not going to get me to answer them with these childish antics.

LOL

Had you read what I wrote, and could you think rationally, you'd understand that I'm not trying to "get you to answer" the questions I've asked you. Again--and set aside your childish antics for a moment, and read this very carefully, this time--you cannot answer the questions I've asked you. I'm obviously not trying to get you to do something that, as you and I both know well, you cannot do.

chair

LOL

Had you read what I wrote, and could you think rationally, you'd understand that I'm not trying to "get you to answer" the questions I've asked you. Again--and set aside your childish antics for a moment, and read this very carefully, this time--you cannot answer the questions I've asked you. I'm obviously not trying to get you to do something that, as you and I both know well, you cannot do.

Well, I'm done. Send me a personal message if you ever grow up.
Have a nice day!

chair

7djengo7 is impressive in his nastiness. I've been on this forum for many years, and put up with all kinds of fertilizer, but I don't recall ever putting somebody on ignore before. I had to go to the help section to find out how to do it.

7djengo7

7djengo7 is impressive in his nastiness. I've been on this forum for many years, and put up with all kinds of fertilizer, but I don't recall ever putting somebody on ignore before. I had to go to the help section to find out how to do it.

LOL

Because putting me on "Ignore" will make go away the fact that you cannot answer the questions I've asked you, right? By all means, enjoy exacerbating the chagrin of your failure by putting me on "Ignore". Your "Ignore" button may as well read, "Press to accept defeat".

My guess is that you also had to go to the help section to find out how to go to the help section.:flamer:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Wise choice ... though I wouldn’t use the term impressive.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
LOL

Because putting me on "Ignore" will make go away the fact that you cannot answer the questions I've asked you, right? By all means, enjoy exacerbating the chagrin of your failure by putting me on "Ignore". Your "Ignore" button may as well read, "Press to accept defeat".

My guess is that you also had to go to the help section to find out how to go to the help section.:flamer:

There's a help section? :idunno:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Sweden cases 81,967 deaths 5,766

The worst performing state on your list is New Jersey, which counts deaths per 1 million population at 1,791.

Meanwhile, the nation of Sweden counts deaths per 1 million population at 571.

So the state of New Jersey appears to be doing much worse than the nation of Sweden.

Here's the issue with that:

Sweden's population density is 64 people per square mile.
New Jersey's population density is 1,211.3 people per square mile.

Can you see how New Jersey's much higher population density would make spreading the coronavirus much easier and much more likely than in Sweden? If not, you need to go back to grade school.

Definition of "doxing": search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.
Definition of "contact tracing": part of the process of supporting patients and warning contacts of exposure in order to stop chains of transmission.

Can you see the difference between the meanings of those two terms?

Contact tracing has been a big part of South Korea's success in dealing with the pandemic. It works. We could have done the same thing here, but we won't because we're not as intelligent as the people of South Korea, and we are too conspiratorially minded.

way 2 go

The worst performing state on your list is New Jersey, which counts deaths per 1 million population at 1,791.

Meanwhile, the nation of Sweden counts deaths per 1 million population at 571.

So the state of New Jersey appears to be doing much worse than the nation of Sweden.

Here's the issue with that:

Sweden's population density is 64 people per square mile.
New Jersey's population density is 1,211.3 people per square mile.

Can you see how New Jersey's much higher population density would make spreading the coronavirus much easier and much more likely than in Sweden? If not, you need to go back to grade school.

Sweden has less deaths and less cases of the kung flu than the lockdown states ,
but those lockdown states maybe closer to herd immunity , maybe that's what is going on in NY
except NY is murdering people in care homes that's some hitler evil right there

Definition of "doxing": search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.
Definition of "contact tracing": part of the process of supporting patients and warning contacts of exposure in order to stop chains of transmission.

Can you see the difference between the meanings of those two terms?

Contact tracing has been a big part of South Korea's success in dealing with the pandemic. It works. We could have done the same thing here, but we won't because we're not as intelligent as the people of South Korea, and we are too conspiratorially minded.

naming and giving out private medical information is doxxing

Arthur Brain

Sweden has less deaths and less cases of the kung flu than the lockdown states ,
but those lockdown states maybe closer to herd immunity , maybe that's what is going on in NY
except NY is murdering people in care homes that's some hitler evil right there

naming and giving out private medical information is doxxing

"Closer to herd immunity"?

:doh: