The coronavirus scam

Arthur Brain

Sorry to hear this. It's all just an abstract fear, until someone you know and care about is taken. When this ends, it's likely that only about one in 800 Americans will have died, and maybe four times that number will have permanent damage to some degree. But that's a lot of pain and suffering when most of it could have been avoided if there was a competent president in office.

Unfortunately, right now there isn't. Hopefully that'll change in a few days...not that it'll make much difference to the lives that could have been spared if the current one had done his job properly.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Unfortunately, right now there isn't. Hopefully that'll change in a few days...not that it'll make much difference to the lives that could have been spared if the current one had done his job properly.

I was thinking today how divisive he's been - he could have united us in a common purpose, thinking not just about our individual face freedom but about the well-being of all of us in it together.

Arthur Brain

I was thinking today how divisive he's been - he could have united us in a common purpose, thinking not just about our individual face freedom but about the well-being of all of us in it together.

If there was any part of him that actually cared he might have done. There isn't. Yet some fawning dopes will still praise him no matter what and call him the best president ever. So thick. So sad.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Sorry to hear this. It's all just an abstract fear, until someone you know and care about is taken. When this ends, it's likely that only about one in 800 Americans will have died, and maybe four times that number will have permanent damage to some degree. But that's a lot of pain and suffering when most of it could have been avoided if there was a competent president in office.

I've seen more than a few family members of people who have died from Covid pleading with people to please take it seriously, please wear a mask.

BTW, I replied to your message but I can't tell if you received it, I can't seem to navigate very well around some of the profile features in this system. Just didn't want you to think I hadn't replied.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Look at that line between Canada and the U.S.

Even knowing our population is almost 10 times greater than theirs, their death rate is 265 per one million pop. and ours is 703.

Eldcw6-XUAYLtUs

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Look at that line between Canada and the U.S.

Even knowing our population is almost 10 times greater than theirs, their death rate is 265 per one million pop. and ours is 703.

Eldcw6-XUAYLtUs

What the heck is that supposed to be showing? There's nothing up by James Bay, or north of Superior

Arthur Brain

I've seen more than a few family members of people who have died from Covid pleading with people to please take it seriously, please wear a mask.

BTW, I replied to your message but I can't tell if you received it, I can't seem to navigate very well around some of the profile features in this system. Just didn't want you to think I hadn't replied.

It's only tools, trolls and morons who don't take it seriously. Well, I could use a few more descriptors that go further but you get the drift...

eider

Illinois Department of Health Director Admits Anyone with Coronavirus at Time of Death is Counted as a Coronavirus Death

Copy the video below before YouTube bans it:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...s-death-video/

How's all this going for you now, eh?
Where I live the Virus-figure is doubling by 100% every 9 days. I fully expect the increase to be doubling every 3-4 days by Christmas.

How many deaths has the USA had now from covid? Whatever the figure you can feel absolutely sure that it will have doubled by mid-winter.

And your thread title is 'Coronavirus Scam' ......... oh dear......

eider

It's only tools, trolls and morons who don't take it seriously. Well, I could use a few more descriptors that go further but you get the drift...

Hi.......
By Christmas we'll be in so much trouble...... Covid is really accelerating.
But the figures for today are enough to make a farce of this thread's title.

The spring situation is going to look like nothing compared with what we're in for.

Just thought I'd cheer up your morning........ ! :D

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The good news, so far, is that doctors are getting a lot better at treating the infection. Deaths are rising, but not nearly as fast as new infections. Unless there's a longer lag time for deaths now, that means we should come in at about 300,000 dead Americans by Jan1, 2021. Yes, that's the good news. Not quite one American in 1000 dead.

Arthur Brain

Hi.......
By Christmas we'll be in so much trouble...... Covid is really accelerating.
But the figures for today are enough to make a farce of this thread's title.

The spring situation is going to look like nothing compared with what we're in for.

Just thought I'd cheer up your morning........ ! :D

Yeah, chances are we're gonna be in total lockdown again in the next day or so where I'm at...

Fun times.

eider

Yeah, chances are we're gonna be in total lockdown again in the next day or so where I'm at...

Fun times.

Do you have your own place.... a few rooms?
I feel most sorry for those who live in bedsits... and those with limited funds.
And I think we've started to hold back some free food and essentials to those who need them. Yet a wealthy lady near me applied for food parcels during the spring lockdown and she got them.... and moaned about the contents.

We'll all be locked down before Christmas.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Coronavirus Infections Surging In Every Swing State
October 30, 2020 at 8:34 am EDT By
Taegan Goddard Leave a Comment

“Coronavirus cases are surging in every competitive state before Election Day, offering irrefutable evidence against President Trump’s closing argument that the pandemic is nearly over and restrictions are no longer necessary,” the Washington Post reports.
“In the 13 states deemed competitive by the Cook Political Report, the weekly average of new cases reported daily has jumped 45 percent over the past two weeks.”

https://politicalwire.com/2020/10/30/coronavirus-infections-surging-in-every-swing-state/