George Floyd Got What He Deserved.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
George Floyd Got What He Deserved. That's right I said it. He got justice. Justice may have been delivered illegally but he got it all the same. Everyone weeping for this scum is no better than he is.

Floyd went to state prison. This sub-human had put a gun to a pregnant woman to rob her. He pointed a gun at her baby in her womb, he pistol whipped her, beat he and robbed her. That is the wonderful man who the antichrist anti-reverend Al Sharpton gave a sermon for.

Anyone who weeps for a pig who robs a pregnant woman at gunpoint is no better than he is. Yes. He died by police brutality but he should have gotten his due when he shoved a gun into a pregnant woman’s stomach and raided her home, pistol whipping her and threatening her life.

EaRYb8vXgAERrcr

Last edited:

God's Truth

George Floyd Got What He Deserved. That's right I said it. He got justice. Justice may have been delivered illegally but he got it all the same. Everyone weeping for this scum is no better than he is.

Floyd went to state prison. This sub-human had put a gun to a pregnant woman to rob her. He pointed a gun at her baby in her womb, he pistol whipped her, beat he and robbed her. That is the wonderful man who the antichrist anti-reverend Al Sharpton gave a sermon for.

Anyone who weeps for a pig who robs a pregnant woman at gunpoint is no better than he is. Yes. He died by police brutality but he should have gotten his due when he shoved a gun into a pregnant woman’s stomach and raided her home, pistol whipping her and threatening her life.

EaRYb8vXgAERrcr

Can you show me where George Floyd is the one that pistol whipped her?

God's Truth

Trump Gurl

You can't say George Floyd got what he deserved by being killed by that cop, anymore than you can say that girl that was pistol whipped got what she deserved if she lived in a drug dealers house, or did whatever in her past.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
I read the whole thing; AND you still didn't show where he was the one who pistol whipped her. Can you show me or not?

Forcing his way into her home, putting the gun into her abdomen, and then forcing her into the living room are not enough for you? You need to see the pistol "whip" specifically? Are you planning on starting a George Floyd fan club?

No, this document does not say that. I assume the whipping came out in the court testimony.

God's Truth

Forcing his way into her home, putting the gun into her abdomen, and then forcing her into the living room are not enough for you? You need to see the pistol "whip" specifically? Are you planning on starting a George Floyd fan club?

No, this document does not say that. I assume the whipping came out in the court testimony.

The whipping part IS in that document you posted. Now get it right.

eider

Guess what? George Floyd had a criminal record. The policeman who strangled him to death is a murderer. We have two very bad people in this story. We expect better from our police.

Hi......... again...... :)
I can go further........ George Floyd was a rehabilitated offender, a success for the system of helping people to change their lives around.

And since he was not challenged at the till point on that last day, but allowed to leave the store, I wonder who really did commit that crime. The police did not find any more forged notes as far as I know, so this all points to Mr Floyd being innocent of any crime at all. Maybe he innocently had received and passed on a bad note, maybe a bad shop was getting rid of bad notes, maybe a till operator was switching notes...... in any event, the evidence against Mr Floyd was so weak that he would have been acquitted........ no doubt of that.

I used to arrest utterers back in the 90's from time to time. I caught retailers passing back forged notes in customer's change, I know of one major retailer cash office which was caught trying to get rid of notes in cash-to-bank transits, and I caught real utterers. One offence ended rather well when police searched a vehicle for me and found thousands in forged notes..... made them very happy that day.

I know about catching utterers, and I know that there was not enough evidence there.

And so it makes this murder so much worse, because I think Mr Floyd was innocent.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
George Floyd was a rehabilitated offender

George Floyd was high and resisting arrest while on parole. Is that what you losers on the Left call rehabilitated? We don't need to hear your leftwing LIES supporting a filthy scum who beat and robbed a pregnant woman.

You make me sick.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Guess what? George Floyd had a criminal record. The policeman who strangled him to death is a murderer. We have two very bad people in this story. We expect better from our police.

Wrong. A man who steals beer from 7-11 has a criminal record. A man who puts a gun to a pregnant woman's womb, beats and robs her, is a sick-subhuman who should have been shot at that very moment when he was in that act.

The Police Officer had one of the cleanest record ever among in his department, and in a lifetime of service and helping others, he had a moment of probably letting his anger at the filth he was on top of get the better of him and committed a crime in the heat of the moment, NOT premeditated and planed like Floyd's was.

Your comparison is wrong, and reveals your reference for evil over good and propaganda over truth.

George Floyd was a rehabilitated offender

George Floyd was high and resisting arrest while on parole. Is that what you losers on the Left call rehabilitated? We don't need to hear your leftwing LIES supporting a filthy scum who beat and robbed a pregnant woman.

You make me sick.

Last edited: