Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Dogs detect Covid-19?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by 7djengo7 View Post

    Did President Trump accuse somebody of blaming "100,000 American deaths on the Chinese"? I don't know that he did, but I know that you did:

    See, that's what you said. That was your accusation--not President Trump's. You expect President Trump to explain your accusation, despite the fact that it's your accusation, and not his?
    Originally posted by chair View Post

    Trump
    What they really treated the world badly on: They stopped people going into China, but they didn’t stop people going into the USA and all over the world. So you could fly out of Wuhan, where the primary problem was, all of the problems, essentially. Also where the lab is. But you could fly out of Wuhan and you could go to different parts of the world, but you couldn’t go to Beijing, and you couldn’t go to any place in China. So what’s that all about?

    In other words, they knew they had a problem. I think they were embarrassed by the problem. Very embarrassed. And the — you know, the case could be made. They said, “Hey, look, this is going to have a huge impact on China, and we might as well let the rest of the world. Because the last people they want — we’ve had a great year against China, prior to the virus coming.

    ...
    But here’s the thing: They allowed this to go into our country. They allowed it to go into other countries all over the —
    ...
    This should never have happened. This virus should not have spread all over the world. They should have put it out. They should have let us and other people in other countries go in and put it out, because people knew it was happening.
    Originally posted by 7djengo7 View Post

    LOL

    You had a point? Nay, a point to my particular question? Where was it? All that appeared in your post was quotation of President Trump. You call your quotation of President Trump (sans any comment from you regarding exactly why you quoted what you quoted), "my point"?
    Clear now?
    Now dream up some ridiculous semantic issue, or find an excuse to infect your neighbor by not wearing a mask, or whatever nice people like you do in their spare time.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by KerimF View Post

      Thanks to Jesus hint of the 'rich man', I try to remember it always whenever I hear a privileged rich man (hence belonging, directly or indirectly, to a powerful ruling group) or one of his top assistants (a politician, an investigator, an analyst or a specialist in a certain field) revealing a certain truth to the people. I know in advance he 'cannot' be sincere because the existence of the powerful rich class is based always on the people's ignorance about many things.
      This natural rule/truth cannot be changed, we like it or not.
      For example, revolutions keep substituting old names by new ones till the best deceivers be on power who know how to impose peace
      This is how the world is created and Jesus revealed it by simple words so that I won't be a naïve dreamer about things that cannot happen, by design.

      By the way, this worldwide propaganda of coronavirus reminds me the one of AIDS. Its true story started by a great medical discovery but this was replaced immediately by green creatures in Africa from which a natural deadly disease can be transmitted via certain sexual activities. As a result, many millions (likely more than 10) in Africa had to die due to their ignorance of the true story of AIDS and the reasons for which millions of dollars were invested to convince the world what you know about it now Of course, I won't go on because it is off topic.
      OK. Fair enough.
      Do you own your own home?
      If so you are very very rich if compared to the average person in the world.

      You mention: worldwide propaganda of coronavirus ....... Could you enlarge upon that? What is the propaganda saying? I've just heard that the virus is spiking quickly in some US States and that restrictions are being imposed again. And I'll bet that it will spike in the UK within a few weeks. That's not propaganda. And the fact that we in the UK are Flat-Broke through it isn't propaganda either. We're in big big trouble.

      Our government doesn't want to open up yet but it has got to.......... got to.....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by eider View Post
        OK. Fair enough.
        Do you own your own home?
        If so you are very very rich if compared to the average person in the world.
        Being rich is not a question of the amount of money or properties one may have.
        It is about privileged rich persons on power, their top partners and assistances. None of them lives as ordinary people do

        Anyway, please note, I am not here to convince you about anything. God gave you a human brain as mine, if not better.

        I simply don't believe easily, as being real and/or true, whatever 'I am allowed' to see and/or hear. After all, expert magicians and professional actors expect from their audience to believe what they see and hear; otherwise they couldn't claim being good in their job.
        So only those who have gifted with talents of great actors are allowed to play in the endless daily series 'politics', or of any international organization.

        Therefore, the only thing I can add... is to wish you, your family and friends be safe.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by KerimF View Post

          Being rich is not a question of the amount of money or properties one may have.
          It is about privileged rich persons on power, their top partners and assistances. None of them lives as ordinary people do

          Anyway, please note, I am not here to convince you about anything. God gave you a human brain as mine, if not better.

          I simply don't believe easily, as being real and/or true, whatever 'I am allowed' to see and/or hear. After all, expert magicians and professional actors expect from their audience to believe what they see and hear; otherwise they couldn't claim being good in their job.
          So only those who have gifted with talents of great actors are allowed to play in the endless daily series 'politics', or of any international organization.

          Therefore, the only thing I can add... is to wish you, your family and friends be safe.
          OK
          And thank you for your polite post and kind thoughts.
          I hope we chat again.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by chair View Post
            Clear now?
            You've merely just repeated the same stupidity of yours that I had already criticized. Why do you imagine that your repetition of your own stupidity is clarification?

            Originally posted by chair View Post
            Now dream up some ridiculous semantic issue, or find an excuse to infect your neighbor by not wearing a mask, or whatever nice people like you do in their spare time.
            LOL

            These days, most masks are nothing more than the "MAGA" hats of you Nazi leftards. They're nothing but a political identity badge you like to wear, to proudly express the fact of your being Nazi leftards...but nothing expresses the fact of your being Nazi leftards more clearly than your arrogant, baseless demand that everybody else be forced, against their will, to wear masks. Guess what, self-righteous hypocrite: you're absolutely nobody's benefactor for wearing a mask, anywhere, anytime. And, the fool driving around in his/her car with the windows shut, and no passengers, wearing a mask: that's you! The fool out jogging in the park, dozens of feet away from any other human being, wearing a mask: that's you!

            P.S.: If your face is even a tenth as despicably grotesque as is your character, then I take it back about you being nobody's benefactor for your public mask-wearing.

            What evidence do you have to support your claim that what you call "evidence" is evidence?

            MAGA (Masking America's Gullible Apes)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by 7djengo7 View Post

              These days, most masks are nothing more than the "MAGA" hats of you Nazi leftards. They're nothing but a political identity badge you like to wear, to proudly express the fact of your being Nazi leftards...but nothing expresses the fact of your being Nazi leftards more clearly than your arrogant, baseless demand that everybody else be forced, against their will, to wear masks. Guess what, self-righteous hypocrite: you're absolutely nobody's benefactor for wearing a mask, anywhere, anytime. And, the fool driving around in his/her car with the windows shut, and no passengers, wearing a mask: that's you! The fool out jogging in the park, dozens of feet away from any other human being, wearing a mask: that's you!

              P.S.: If your face is even a tenth as despicably grotesque as is your character, then I take it back about you being nobody's benefactor for your public mask-wearing.
              You are even sicker than I thought.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by 7djengo7 View Post

                P.S.: If your face is even a tenth as despicably grotesque as is your character, then I take it back about you being nobody's benefactor for your public mask-wearing.
                Today we heard (UK) that President Trump has worn a face-mask in public and recommended that people do wear masks as required. A senior Republican Senator appealed to him to do this.

                About your disgusting insults to members who you disagree with........ from the safety of your home I guess you must feel very brave, but we all know what a fawning chicken you would be in the same room with any of us.
                I'm sure that chair and others here would agree with me that you are almost certainly yellow, djengo.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by chair View Post

                  You are even sicker than I thought.
                  How is this latest post from you one bit different from any of your other posts on TOL? Answer: it's not essentially different at all. Like all your other posts, this latest of your posts is just one more substance-less emotional outburst from you. It's cosmetically different, of course, for the better, by comparison with many of your other posts, because it takes up so much less space than they. Cosmetically, your best posts, by far, were the ones in which you did nothing but quote from my posts, in a quote box, and typed no text in the body of your post, save for a single, solitary period. Again, substance-wise: no difference.
                  What evidence do you have to support your claim that what you call "evidence" is evidence?

                  MAGA (Masking America's Gullible Apes)

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by eider View Post
                    I'm sure that chair and others here would agree with me that you are almost certainly yellow, djengo.
                    Bullies generally are scared children deep inside.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by eider View Post

                      Today we heard (UK) that President Trump has worn a face-mask in public and recommended that people do wear masks as required. A senior Republican Senator appealed to him to do this.

                      About your disgusting insults to members who you disagree with........ from the safety of your home I guess you must feel very brave, but we all know what a fawning chicken you would be in the same room with any of us.


                      I'm sure that chair and others here would agree with me that you are almost certainly yellow, djengo.

                      LOL

                      Oh, I'm sure I'll definitely try to keep as much distance from y'all as I can! Nazi leftards are vicious, violent people--especially when triggered by being confronted with individualist dissent against the collectivist falsehood and nonsense you are in the habit of parroting. They support (and some of them engage in) the murder of babies, so, of course, what would keep such angry, ends-justify-the-means brutes from calling for/enacting such bloodlust against dissenters whom they wish silenced? You'd better believe it I wouldn't want to be in the same room with any of you brave, brave heroes! Not unarmed, at least. No way, Jose! I'd definitely be afraid to turn my back to you, until I was a very safe distance away!

                      I take exception to your disgusting insults to people with whom you disagree, you hypocrite! Your arrogant demands that I wear a stupid mask against my will, for instance! Insolence of insolence!

                      In a text-based forum about ideology, who cares whether or not somebody is physically stronger than you, or than the mob you'd like to form against him? In a forum, your penchant for being a keyboard warrior regarding just how tough you'd be physically, in person, is hilarious in the face of how much of an intellectual pantywaist, a mental pygmy, you consistently demonstrate yourself to be in your posts.

                      That's your typical Nazi leftard way: endeavor to create situations in which those who would express dissent from you may be brought to feel physically intimidated, so as to try to shut us up. Try to shut people up by physical force, or the threat thereof--so that they might become "fawning chickens" in your physically-threatening presence, and they'll stop verbalizing their dissent from your insane, evil Nazi leftard ravings. Mentally, at least, you're definitely jackboot-thug material, eider! No doubt about it!








                      What evidence do you have to support your claim that what you call "evidence" is evidence?

                      MAGA (Masking America's Gullible Apes)

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by chair View Post
                        Bullies generally are scared children deep inside.
                        LOL

                        eider keeps mentioning how he'd like to get me in the same room with himself and who knows how many other of his/your fellow Nazi leftards, so that he can physically bully me into no longer expressing my dissent from y'all's evil stupidities. So, you just called eider a scared child. Bravo!
                        What evidence do you have to support your claim that what you call "evidence" is evidence?

                        MAGA (Masking America's Gullible Apes)

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by eider View Post
                          Do you own your own home?
                          LOL

                          Ask him how much he can bench press, and how tall he is, so that you can estimate what kind of physical force you'd need to beat him up if he were in the same room with you.

                          What evidence do you have to support your claim that what you call "evidence" is evidence?

                          MAGA (Masking America's Gullible Apes)

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by 7djengo7 View Post
                            [/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]

                            LOL

                            Oh, I'm sure I'll definitely try to keep as much distance from y'all as I can! Nazi leftards are vicious, violent people...
                            I take exception to your disgusting insults to people with whom you disagree, you hypocrite!

                            Sigh.

                            Let's take up a collection and buy this gentleman a mirror.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by 7djengo7 View Post

                              How is this latest post from you one bit different from any of your other posts on TOL? Answer: it's not essentially different at all. Like all your other posts, this latest of your posts is just one more substance-less emotional outburst from you. It's cosmetically different, of course, for the better, by comparison with many of your other posts, because it takes up so much less space than they. Cosmetically, your best posts, by far, were the ones in which you did nothing but quoteth from my posts, in a quote box, and typed no text in the body of your post, save for a single, solitary period. Again, substance-wise: no difference.
                              Brevity is his friend, silence his strength

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ok doser View Post

                                Brevity is his friend, silence his strength
                                nah, 7D7 isn't worth the virtual ink.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X