Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easing Restrictions, aka You're Gonna Kill Us All You Fool!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by User Name View Post

Trump says he may extend coronavirus social distancing guidelines to early summer -- https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/23/coro...ly-summer.html

What's gotten into your boy Trump? Do you think he has gone nuts? You must be very disappointed in him. I guess you'll be protest-voting for Biden in November.
    I'm impressed at how well The President is handling the pandemic ,New York, New York city leaders tho

Comment

Originally posted by ok doser View Post

Movers?

Office supplies??
      starbucks are open

Comment

Originally posted by way 2 go View Post

I'm impressed at how well The President is handling the pandemic ,New York, New York city leaders tho
        From Indiana: Cass County declares health emergency as COVID-19 cases surge

Cass County officials declared a state of emergency today amid surge in COVID 19 cases.

Comment

Originally posted by User Name View Post

From Indiana: Cass County declares health emergency as COVID-19 cases surge

Cass County officials declared a state of emergency today amid surge in COVID 19 cases.
          only 1 death so far...

County health officials have been working with the state in recent days to test all of the employees of the Tyson plant. It announced on Wednesday that it was closing indefinitely after more than 146 workers had tested positive for coronavirus at that time.

Comment

Logansport Memorial Hospital has just 83 beds. The COVID-19 care unit is already full. Administrators are concerned about being overrun with patients.

Comment

starbucks are open
              no Tims in Saskakatchewan?

Comment

CASS COUNTY, Ind. (WNDU) Indiana has a new coronavirus hot spot. It’s Cass County where an emergency order now requires the use of a face mask while shopping at essential retail stores.

In a news release officials with Logansport Memorial Hospital said: "With this surge in positive cases, Logansport Memorial Hospital is not equipped with enough staff or resources to care for everyone. Patients who are hospitalized for COVID-19 illness are needing to stay longer in the hospital for ongoing medical care, due to the severity of their symptoms. Please be aware that at this time, individuals with injuries or illness other than COVID-19 may be sent or transferred for care to hospitals in surrounding counties, due to the volume of COVID-19 positive patients at Logansport Memorial Hospital."

New emergency orders allow one person per family to shop at essential retail stores at the same time and customers under age 16 won’t be allowed in.

Retailer stores must also limit the total number of customers to two per 1,000 feet of square footage.

-- https://www.wndu.com/content/news/Ca...569988221.html

Comment

There may be 22 hidden coronavirus hotspots in states poised to lift restrictions

Emerging coronavirus hotspots likely already exist undiscovered in the eight U.S. states planning to ease social distancing restrictions, a new analysis reveals.

-- https://fortune.com/2020/04/24/coron...eopen-economy/

Comment

Easing Restrictions, aka You're Gonna Kill Us All You Fool!

Given that this President and his Administration have consistently bungled their response to this pandemic at every stage, what reason does the American public have to believe that they will improve on their perfect record at this late date?

MONDAY APRIL 27th

SATURDAY APRIL 25th

FRIDAY APRIL 24th

THURSDAY APRIL 23rd

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
                    Last edited by jgarden; April 28th, 2020, 04:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jgarden View Post
                      Given that this President and his Administration have consistently .....
                      ... been effective in dealing with this crisis, as the infection rates and death rates for the country** shows, numbers virtually identical to those seen in Germany

**excluding the irresponsible idiots in Metro NYC who were more interested in thumbing their noses at Trump than caring for their fellow citizens

Comment

no Tims in Saskakatchewan?
                        tims is open too

Comment

tims is open too
                          Beautiful sunny day up here in NNY - stood on the north shore of my island last night around 10 looking over at the lights of Gananoque, could hear the train on the Canadian mainland in the far distance and much much nearer, a half dozen loons yodeling in the moonlight.

Comment

Beautiful sunny day up here in NNY - stood on the north shore of my island last night around 10 looking over at the lights of Gananoque, could hear the train on the Canadian mainland in the far distance and much much nearer, a half dozen loons yodeling in the moonlight.
                            wow , that sentence , like an opening line from a novel that I would continue reading just from that

Comment

Camping at night near a body of water and hearing a pair of loons yodeling is a major treat. . I love it. It just doesn't get any better than that.

“Liberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith.”
                              ― Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

“One and God make a majority.”
                              ― Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Lon View Post

I'm in WA, so staying safe is outta my hands
                                are not most of the deaths in care homes there ?

Comment

Working...
                                X