Epic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic Machines

This thread is what it implies. It about impressive machines, be they trucks, cars, aircraft, trains or anything else.

Starting off with the 5 of the worlds largest trucks.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Originally posted by Sherman View Post
    This thread is what it implies. It about impressive machines, be they trucks, cars, aircraft, trains or anything else.

Starting off with the 5 of the worlds largest trucks.

Does the video say anything about this beast?

https://www.warhistoryonline.com/mil...the-1950s.html

Comment

[MENTION=16942]JudgeRightly[/MENTION] That is pretty bizarre! This video is about very large trucks. I don't think snow trains have been in use for a while.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

Originally posted by Sherman View Post
        [MENTION=16942]JudgeRightly[/MENTION] That is pretty bizarre! This video is about very large trucks. I don't think snow trains have been in use for a while.
        Snow trains?

Road trains (I'm assuming that's what you meant...) are a common sight in Australia. Plenty of axles with 3-4 trailers hauling heavy stuff along the barren highways of the outback.

Comment

I was in Oregon a few weeks ago and I FINALLY got to see Howard Hughes' Hercules H-4, aka the Spruce Goose. This aircraft is FREAKING HUGE!!! And it's made out of wood!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Spruce Goose 1a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.4 KB
ID:	2434913

Name:	Spruce Goose 2.jpg
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	2434914

Name:	Spruce Goose 3.jpg
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	2434915

Name:	Spruce Goose 4.jpg
Size:	105.8 KB
ID:	2434916

Name:	Spruce Goose 5.jpg
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	2434917

The Spruce Goose was the largest plane until earlier this year when the Stratolaunch flew for the first time.

Name:	Stratolaunch 1.jpg
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	2434918

Name:	Stratolaunch 2.jpg
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	2434919
          Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

I will do you, let's see, goofy, wacky, and to the left side of the bell curve
          . -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

Comment

Working...
          X