Favorite Starbursts?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'll be honest, I don't think I've ever had Starbursts. But the green ones are always best.

It's the green deal.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
For example:

1451132ea31690e7962cc2eeb96d93ea.jpg

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
sooooooooo purple??!?!?! idk XD. Are you still a teacher from what my mom said? lol

no, left teaching - miss it, but i'd had my fill

my favorite "starburst", SN 2006gy

SN 2006gy was an extremely energetic supernova, also referred to as a hypernova or quark-nova,[4] that was discovered on September 18, 2006. It was first observed by Robert Quimby and P. Mondol,[2][5] and then studied by several teams of astronomers using facilities that included the Chandra, Lick, and Keck Observatories.[6][7] In May 2007 NASA and several of the astronomers announced the first detailed analyses of the supernova, describing it as the "brightest stellar explosion ever recorded".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SN_2006gy

Angel's Girl

no, left teaching - miss it, but i'd had my fill

my favorite "starburst", SN 2006gy

SN 2006gy was an extremely energetic supernova, also referred to as a hypernova or quark-nova,[4] that was discovered on September 18, 2006. It was first observed by Robert Quimby and P. Mondol,[2][5] and then studied by several teams of astronomers using facilities that included the Chandra, Lick, and Keck Observatories.[6][7] In May 2007 NASA and several of the astronomers announced the first detailed analyses of the supernova, describing it as the "brightest stellar explosion ever recorded".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SN_2006gy

oooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. wow i feel stupid.

Aimiel

The red and pink ones are best. My mouth is watering just thinking about Starburst. It must be those tiny little jet fighter planes that put the flavor in them. :thumb: