Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Starbursts?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Favorite Starbursts?

    I feel like we need to lighten the mood on this site. What's ya'lls favorite flavor Starbursts? Mines the yellow ones.

    The Giant Panda has an unusual paw, with a "thumb" and five fingers; the "thumb" is actually a modified wrist-bone.

  • #2
    I like the ones that squirt when you bite 'em.
    "That man of sin must first be revealed." -- Jesus

    If you haven't tried: you've already failed. -- Aimiel

    Comment


    • #3
      SN 2006gy, of course

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Angel's Girl View Post
        I feel like we need to lighten the mood on this site.


        The green ones.
        Where is the evidence for a global flood?
        E≈mc2
        "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

        "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
        -Bob B.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ok doser View Post
          SN 2006gy, of course
          ?????? What?????? I'm probably too young to understand that.
          The Giant Panda has an unusual paw, with a "thumb" and five fingers; the "thumb" is actually a modified wrist-bone.

          Comment


          • #6
            google it

            Comment


            • #7
              The pink ones, only the pink ones.

              Comment


              • #8
                I'll be honest, I don't think I've ever had Starbursts. But the green ones are always best.

                It's the green deal.
                Where is the evidence for a global flood?
                E≈mc2
                "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

                "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
                -Bob B.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                  google it
                  sooooooooo purple??!?!?! idk XD. Are you still a teacher from what my mom said? lol
                  The Giant Panda has an unusual paw, with a "thumb" and five fingers; the "thumb" is actually a modified wrist-bone.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    For example:

                    Where is the evidence for a global flood?
                    E≈mc2
                    "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

                    "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
                    -Bob B.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Stripe View Post
                      I'll be honest, I don't think I've ever had Starbursts. But the green ones are always best.

                      It's the green deal.
                      The Giant Panda has an unusual paw, with a "thumb" and five fingers; the "thumb" is actually a modified wrist-bone.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Anyone had pineapple lumps?

                        Where is the evidence for a global flood?
                        E≈mc2
                        "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

                        "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
                        -Bob B.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Angel's Girl View Post
                          sooooooooo purple??!?!?! idk XD. Are you still a teacher from what my mom said? lol
                          "Starburst"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Angel's Girl View Post
                            sooooooooo purple??!?!?! idk XD. Are you still a teacher from what my mom said? lol
                            no, left teaching - miss it, but i'd had my fill


                            my favorite "starburst", SN 2006gy



                            SN 2006gy was an extremely energetic supernova, also referred to as a hypernova or quark-nova,[4] that was discovered on September 18, 2006. It was first observed by Robert Quimby and P. Mondol,[2][5] and then studied by several teams of astronomers using facilities that included the Chandra, Lick, and Keck Observatories.[6][7] In May 2007 NASA and several of the astronomers announced the first detailed analyses of the supernova, describing it as the "brightest stellar explosion ever recorded".

                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SN_2006gy

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                              no, left teaching - miss it, but i'd had my fill


                              my favorite "starburst", SN 2006gy



                              SN 2006gy was an extremely energetic supernova, also referred to as a hypernova or quark-nova,[4] that was discovered on September 18, 2006. It was first observed by Robert Quimby and P. Mondol,[2][5] and then studied by several teams of astronomers using facilities that included the Chandra, Lick, and Keck Observatories.[6][7] In May 2007 NASA and several of the astronomers announced the first detailed analyses of the supernova, describing it as the "brightest stellar explosion ever recorded".

                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SN_2006gy
                              oooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . wow i feel stupid.
                              The Giant Panda has an unusual paw, with a "thumb" and five fingers; the "thumb" is actually a modified wrist-bone.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X